Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,441 - 794,460 of 1,100,068 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863180 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Firearms Companies Restricting Sales to Government Agencies in Areas That Restrict Gun Rights
February 22, 2013
A growing number of firearm and firearm-related companies have stated they will no longer sell items to states, counties, cities and municipalities that restrict their citizens' rights to own them.
According to The Police Loophole, 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban.
Extreme Firepower Inc., located in Inwood, WV has had a longstanding policy that states:
"The Federal Government and several states have enacted gun control laws that restrict the public from owning and possessing certain types of firearms...If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction."
York Arms, located in Buxton, ME released a statement following new legislation in New York:
"Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York."
Quality Arms, located in Rigby, ID writes on their website, "elected officials have their own agenda to circumnavigate the truth and destroy the constitution of the United States."
The site states: "Quality Arms Idaho will not supply and firearm or product, manufactured by us, or any other company nor will we warranty, repair, alter, or modify and firearm owned by any State, County or Municipality who infringes on the right of its citizens to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment."
Bravo Company USA states:
"The people at Bravo Company USA and BCM support responsible private individuals having access to the same tools of civilian Law Enforcement to affect the same ends...As such Bravo Company's policy is that law enforcement officials and departments will be restricted to the same type of products available to responsible private individuals of that same city or state."
This is good news for all americans weather they know it or not.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863181 Feb 23, 2013
The Washington Post

Obama’s sequester deal-changer

By Bob Woodward, Published: February 22

Bob Woodward (woodwardb@washpost.com) is an associate editor of The Post. His latest book is “The Price of Politics.” Evelyn M. Duffy contributed to this column.

Misunderstanding, misstatements and all the classic contortions of partisan message management surround the sequester, the term for the $85 billion in ugly and largely irrational federal spending cuts set by law to begin Friday.

What is the non-budget wonk to make of this? Who is responsible? What really happened?

The finger-pointing began during the third presidential debate last fall, on Oct. 22, when President Obama blamed Congress.“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed,” Obama said.“It is something that Congress has proposed.”

The White House chief of staff at the time, Jack Lew, who had been budget director during the negotiations that set up the sequester in 2011, backed up the president two days later.

“There was an insistence on the part of Republicans in Congress for there to be some automatic trigger,” Lew said while campaigning in Florida. It “was very much rooted in the Republican congressional insistence that there be an automatic measure.”

The president and Lew had this wrong. My extensive reporting for my book “The Price of Politics” shows that the automatic spending cuts were initiated by the White House and were the brainchild of Lew and White House congressional relations chief Rob Nabors — probably the foremost experts on budget issues in the senior ranks of the federal government.

Obama personally approved of the plan for Lew and Nabors to propose the sequester to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). They did so at 2:30 p.m. July 27, 2011, according to interviews with two senior White House aides who were directly involved.

Nabors has told others that they checked with the president before going to see Reid. A mandatory sequester was the only action-forcing mechanism they could devise. Nabors has said,“We didn’t actually think it would be that hard to convince them”— Reid and the Republicans — to adopt the sequester.“It really was the only thing we had. There was not a lot of other options left on the table.”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863182 Feb 23, 2013
Big Brother is Watching

MINNEAPOLIS—A Department of Natural Resources middle manager illegally accessed driver's license data belonging to thousands of Minnesota women and kept encrypted pictures of 172 of them on a work computer before he was fired, prosecutors alleged in charges filed Thursday.

John Austin Hunt, 48, of Woodbury was charged with six counts, including misconduct by a public employee, unauthorized computer access, using encryption to conceal a crime and unlawful use of public data. The charges are misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors. The most serious counts carry a potential sentence of up to a year in jail and a $3,000 fine.

Over 90 percent of the people whose privacy was violated were women, the complaint alleges, adding they include federal and state politicians, state legislators, appellate and district court judges, prosecutors, law enforcement officers, Twin Cities TV news reporters, and past and current DNR employees and their family members.

Those queries "clearly exceeded the scope of his employment duties and authority as a DNR employee," the complaint alleges.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863185 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Guns: Requires a background check through multiple government databases. President Obama: No background check required.
These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust idiot?
Here is a message from Wayne LaPierre to the 23 people stupid enough to give this dumbass post brilliant judge-its, or to one deranged narcissistic waxturd who gave them to himself.
LaPierre explains why he supports a universal background check, or at least he did, until Obama agreed with him:

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#863186 Feb 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
convicted felon and alleged neo-Nazi amassed 40,000 rounds of ammunition and planned to kill black and Jewish community leaders in Detroit as part of a “hit list,” WXYZ-TV reported on Thursday.
Federal authorities said this week that a search of 47-year-old federal suspect Richard Schmidt’s home revealed the list and apparent plans to kill Scott Kaufman, executive director of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit, and Rev. Wendell Anthony, president of the Detroit chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1A74V )
And the pretend gun lovers on this thread blame Obama for the ammo shortage.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863187 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a message from Wayne LaPierre to the 23 people stupid enough to give this dumbass post brilliant judge-its, or to one deranged narcissistic waxturd who gave them to himself.
LaPierre explains why he supports a universal background check, or at least he did, until Obama agreed with him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M-oqfPojhecXX
Opposition to gun control legislation is not limited to NRA members, or even to gun owners.

Any patriotic American who treasures the US Constitution is opposed to the manner in which the tyrant Obama tramples the Constitution, not just with respect to the Second Amendment, but all individual rights.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863188 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsession is a mental disorder I believe waxturds has taken over your mind and now owns you , seek help now.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#863189 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Big Brother is Watching
MINNEAPOLIS—A Department of Natural Resources middle manager illegally accessed driver's license data belonging to thousands of Minnesota women and kept encrypted pictures of 172 of them on a work computer before he was fired, prosecutors alleged in charges filed Thursday.
John Austin Hunt, 48, of Woodbury was charged with six counts, including misconduct by a public employee, unauthorized computer access, using encryption to conceal a crime and unlawful use of public data. The charges are misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors. The most serious counts carry a potential sentence of up to a year in jail and a $3,000 fine.
Over 90 percent of the people whose privacy was violated were women, the complaint alleges, adding they include federal and state politicians, state legislators, appellate and district court judges, prosecutors, law enforcement officers, Twin Cities TV news reporters, and past and current DNR employees and their family members.
Those queries "clearly exceeded the scope of his employment duties and authority as a DNR employee," the complaint alleges.
Meanwhile, the State of Florida routinely sells it's drivers license info, matter of fact Florida sells all it's licensing info, business, professional etc.

And as I've posted a dozen or more times already__Florida sells it's voter lists (FVRS) county and state.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863190 Feb 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the pretend gun lovers on this thread blame Obama for the ammo shortage.
Absolutely, because of concern that Obama will unilaterally revoke Second Amendment rights.

Democrats will get slaughtered at the polls in 2014 if they continue to restrict the rights of the patriotic American voter. Many gun owners are Democrats who will turn against their party on this single issue.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863191 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsession is a mental disorder I believe waxturds has taken over you mind and now owns you , seek help now.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863192 Feb 23, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obsession is a mental disorder I believe waxturds has taken over your mind and now owns you , seek help now.
Agree. I never give judge-its, but just gave the old fool three negatives just for the hell of it.

Let's all join in to piss off the old codger.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863193 Feb 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile, the State of Florida routinely sells it's drivers license info, matter of fact Florida sells all it's licensing info, business, professional etc.
And as I've posted a dozen or more times already__Florida sells it's voter lists (FVRS) county and state.
Voter lists are available in most, if not all, states.

The other information should not be for sale.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#863195 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, because of concern that Obama will unilaterally revoke Second Amendment rights.
Democrats will get slaughtered at the polls in 2014 if they continue to restrict the rights of the patriotic American voter. Many gun owners are Democrats who will turn against their party on this single issue.
Bullshyte, so far Obama has expanded gun owners rights and most American voters support tightening up the registration process.

The mullets that are coming unglued are easily manipulated, of low IQ or both.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pharr, TX

#863196 Feb 23, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obsession is a mental disorder I believe waxturds has taken over you mind and now owns you , seek help now.
You must have missed it so once again, here is waxturd's comment on your barrel shoot:
"Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster. Definitely liberal." (post# 862704)
He thought you must be a Democrat and called YOU mentally ill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pharr, TX

#863197 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. I never give judge-its, but just gave the old fool three negatives just for the hell of it.
Let's all join in to piss off the old codger.
What a surprise. You're willing to tolerate waxturd loading his own dumbass comments with brilliant judge-its as long as he puts brilliant judge-its on all your dumbass comments too. You right wing hypocrites are all phony as waxturd.
I'm having a ball exposing you narcissistic idiots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863199 Feb 23, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Says Waxturds/No Surprise/Florida!!!!
Ignorance is bliss you overly happy ass clown .
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#863201 Feb 23, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Says Not Surprised/Hidden Location Reject!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863202 Feb 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyte, so far Obama has expanded gun owners rights and most American voters support tightening up the registration process.
The mullets that are coming unglued are easily manipulated, of low IQ or both.
Most support background checks, but not registration.

Tell a Democrat gun owner that he must bring his deer rifle in and have it registered and he will become a Republican.
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#863203 Feb 23, 2013
SoWaxedSurprized wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized Reject! ROTFLMAO
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#863204 Feb 23, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized english language extraordinaire!! Weather.
Spell "surprised" for us "Not Surprized".
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-29 19 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 34 min Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 55 min Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
Abby 8-29 1 hr Kuuipo 9
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE