Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#863167 Feb 23, 2013
The Associated Press

BOSTON —

The Massachusetts Institute of Technology says a man carrying a long rifle and wearing body armor was spotted in a campus building, and the school is on lockdown
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863168 Feb 23, 2013
By the way, the LAPD is looking for federal aid to cover the cost of the Dorner manhunt.

Why not?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863169 Feb 23, 2013
Liberal Democrats wrote:
On Friday the Obama administration filed a brief strongly urging the Supreme Court to strike down DOMA, the law that prohibits federal recognition of same-sex marriage.
The job of the Executive Branch is to support and defend legislation passed by Congress and signed by the President, not to pick and choose which laws to enforce.

If the boy in the White House dislikes DOMA, he should politely request Congress to pass abill repealing same.

Time for impeachment.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#863170 Feb 23, 2013
convicted felon and alleged neo-Nazi amassed 40,000 rounds of ammunition and planned to kill black and Jewish community leaders in Detroit as part of a “hit list,” WXYZ-TV reported on Thursday.

Federal authorities said this week that a search of 47-year-old federal suspect Richard Schmidt’s home revealed the list and apparent plans to kill Scott Kaufman, executive director of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit, and Rev. Wendell Anthony, president of the Detroit chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1A74V )
SoNutSurpriZedba ma

Pompano Beach, FL

#863171 Feb 23, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
It's duh culture!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#863172 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is this person charged with?
Can't read?
SoNutSurpriZedba ma

Pompano Beach, FL

#863175 Feb 23, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I regularly log on to Topix , and I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: "I have been rejected by a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in my house. I am anglo (but pathetically try really hard to sound urban & tough), because I also am (a SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) African American.
I have been a notorious troll on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when I had actual profiles w/pics) that I outed myself. I usually get on Topix all the time sharing my ignorance all the time. Given as I look like a cross between a barnyard animal (pig) and Ooompa Loompa from Willie Wonka, I am usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with me as an intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CROSS DRESSING CLOSET CASE...Ooompa Loompa from Willie Wonka...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863176 Feb 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't read?
Admit that I missed the part that he had a previous criminal conviction that prohibited him from owning weapons.

Other than that, the story has insufficient information to ascertain any crime.
SoNutSurpriZedba ma

Pompano Beach, FL

#863177 Feb 23, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I see myself still embedded in this thread like a dung beetle in a pile of shit. A little mind at work.
Still circling the bowl like a Turd.
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
You got it. I am hip to this.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863178 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Can't read?
Certainly, calling Obama and his crowd "traitor scum" is not a crime, at least not yet. The truth shall set you free.

And whether some statement is a threat or not requires reviewing the entire statement in context.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863179 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Can't read?
You might be able to when you sober up.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863180 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Firearms Companies Restricting Sales to Government Agencies in Areas That Restrict Gun Rights
February 22, 2013
A growing number of firearm and firearm-related companies have stated they will no longer sell items to states, counties, cities and municipalities that restrict their citizens' rights to own them.
According to The Police Loophole, 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban.
Extreme Firepower Inc., located in Inwood, WV has had a longstanding policy that states:
"The Federal Government and several states have enacted gun control laws that restrict the public from owning and possessing certain types of firearms...If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction."
York Arms, located in Buxton, ME released a statement following new legislation in New York:
"Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York."
Quality Arms, located in Rigby, ID writes on their website, "elected officials have their own agenda to circumnavigate the truth and destroy the constitution of the United States."
The site states: "Quality Arms Idaho will not supply and firearm or product, manufactured by us, or any other company nor will we warranty, repair, alter, or modify and firearm owned by any State, County or Municipality who infringes on the right of its citizens to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment."
Bravo Company USA states:
"The people at Bravo Company USA and BCM support responsible private individuals having access to the same tools of civilian Law Enforcement to affect the same ends...As such Bravo Company's policy is that law enforcement officials and departments will be restricted to the same type of products available to responsible private individuals of that same city or state."
This is good news for all americans weather they know it or not.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863181 Feb 23, 2013
The Washington Post

Obama’s sequester deal-changer

By Bob Woodward, Published: February 22

Bob Woodward (woodwardb@washpost.com) is an associate editor of The Post. His latest book is “The Price of Politics.” Evelyn M. Duffy contributed to this column.

Misunderstanding, misstatements and all the classic contortions of partisan message management surround the sequester, the term for the $85&#8201;billion in ugly and largely irrational federal spending cuts set by law to begin Friday.

What is the non-budget wonk to make of this? Who is responsible? What really happened?

The finger-pointing began during the third presidential debate last fall, on Oct. 22, when President Obama blamed Congress.“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed,” Obama said.“It is something that Congress has proposed.”

The White House chief of staff at the time, Jack Lew, who had been budget director during the negotiations that set up the sequester in 2011, backed up the president two days later.

“There was an insistence on the part of Republicans in Congress for there to be some automatic trigger,” Lew said while campaigning in Florida. It “was very much rooted in the Republican congressional insistence that there be an automatic measure.”

The president and Lew had this wrong. My extensive reporting for my book “The Price of Politics” shows that the automatic spending cuts were initiated by the White House and were the brainchild of Lew and White House congressional relations chief Rob Nabors — probably the foremost experts on budget issues in the senior ranks of the federal government.

Obama personally approved of the plan for Lew and Nabors to propose the sequester to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). They did so at 2:30 p.m. July 27, 2011, according to interviews with two senior White House aides who were directly involved.

Nabors has told others that they checked with the president before going to see Reid. A mandatory sequester was the only action-forcing mechanism they could devise. Nabors has said,“We didn’t actually think it would be that hard to convince them”— Reid and the Republicans — to adopt the sequester.“It really was the only thing we had. There was not a lot of other options left on the table.”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863182 Feb 23, 2013
Big Brother is Watching

MINNEAPOLIS—A Department of Natural Resources middle manager illegally accessed driver's license data belonging to thousands of Minnesota women and kept encrypted pictures of 172 of them on a work computer before he was fired, prosecutors alleged in charges filed Thursday.

John Austin Hunt, 48, of Woodbury was charged with six counts, including misconduct by a public employee, unauthorized computer access, using encryption to conceal a crime and unlawful use of public data. The charges are misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors. The most serious counts carry a potential sentence of up to a year in jail and a $3,000 fine.

Over 90 percent of the people whose privacy was violated were women, the complaint alleges, adding they include federal and state politicians, state legislators, appellate and district court judges, prosecutors, law enforcement officers, Twin Cities TV news reporters, and past and current DNR employees and their family members.

Those queries "clearly exceeded the scope of his employment duties and authority as a DNR employee," the complaint alleges.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863185 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Guns: Requires a background check through multiple government databases. President Obama: No background check required.
These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust idiot?
Here is a message from Wayne LaPierre to the 23 people stupid enough to give this dumbass post brilliant judge-its, or to one deranged narcissistic waxturd who gave them to himself.
LaPierre explains why he supports a universal background check, or at least he did, until Obama agreed with him:

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#863186 Feb 23, 2013
convicted felon and alleged neo-Nazi amassed 40,000 rounds of ammunition and planned to kill black and Jewish community leaders in Detroit as part of a “hit list,” WXYZ-TV reported on Thursday.
Federal authorities said this week that a search of 47-year-old federal suspect Richard Schmidt’s home revealed the list and apparent plans to kill Scott Kaufman, executive director of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit, and Rev. Wendell Anthony, president of the Detroit chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1A74V )
And the pretend gun lovers on this thread blame Obama for the ammo shortage.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863187 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a message from Wayne LaPierre to the 23 people stupid enough to give this dumbass post brilliant judge-its, or to one deranged narcissistic waxturd who gave them to himself.
LaPierre explains why he supports a universal background check, or at least he did, until Obama agreed with him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M-oqfPojhecXX
Opposition to gun control legislation is not limited to NRA members, or even to gun owners.

Any patriotic American who treasures the US Constitution is opposed to the manner in which the tyrant Obama tramples the Constitution, not just with respect to the Second Amendment, but all individual rights.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863188 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M-oqfPojhecXX
Obsession is a mental disorder I believe waxturds has taken over your mind and now owns you , seek help now.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#863189 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Big Brother is Watching
MINNEAPOLIS—A Department of Natural Resources middle manager illegally accessed driver's license data belonging to thousands of Minnesota women and kept encrypted pictures of 172 of them on a work computer before he was fired, prosecutors alleged in charges filed Thursday.
John Austin Hunt, 48, of Woodbury was charged with six counts, including misconduct by a public employee, unauthorized computer access, using encryption to conceal a crime and unlawful use of public data. The charges are misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors. The most serious counts carry a potential sentence of up to a year in jail and a $3,000 fine.
Over 90 percent of the people whose privacy was violated were women, the complaint alleges, adding they include federal and state politicians, state legislators, appellate and district court judges, prosecutors, law enforcement officers, Twin Cities TV news reporters, and past and current DNR employees and their family members.
Those queries "clearly exceeded the scope of his employment duties and authority as a DNR employee," the complaint alleges.
Meanwhile, the State of Florida routinely sells it's drivers license info, matter of fact Florida sells all it's licensing info, business, professional etc.

And as I've posted a dozen or more times already__Florida sells it's voter lists (FVRS) county and state.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863190 Feb 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the pretend gun lovers on this thread blame Obama for the ammo shortage.
Absolutely, because of concern that Obama will unilaterally revoke Second Amendment rights.

Democrats will get slaughtered at the polls in 2014 if they continue to restrict the rights of the patriotic American voter. Many gun owners are Democrats who will turn against their party on this single issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Scrutiny 178,070
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 40 min Anonymous5 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min Correct 4,032
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 2 hr jia 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Twisted Nixon 46,707
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Jane 1,474
Amy 9-18 9 hr edogxxx 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••