Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,341 - 794,360 of 1,100,489 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
For Real

El Monte, CA

#863070 Feb 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Far better to be overweight than to be an emaciated AIDS victim like Obama.
a killer disease is a killer disease john, no matter where it comes from.
For Real

El Monte, CA

#863071 Feb 22, 2013
Whatever happened to carol and dem?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863072 Feb 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> a killer disease is a killer disease john, no matter where it comes from.
AIDS is a killer disease that is completely avoidable. Many overweight people lead long lives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ForUnrealObama

Pompano Beach, FL

#863073 Feb 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> you forgot his real name FLORIDA and like other 20 suckpuppets he uses.
Actually, his real name is "For Real", because that is the only reality he experiences, since his Obama fantasies are as full of snakeoil as Obama's first term of incompetence.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863074 Feb 22, 2013
ForUnrealObama wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, his real name is "For Real", because that is the only reality he experiences, since his Obama fantasies are as full of snakeoil as Obama's first term of incompetence.
Don't worry about what "For Real" thinks. He doesn't do it very often anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

United States

#863075 Feb 22, 2013
ForUnrealObama wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, his real name is "For Real", because that is the only reality he experiences, since his Obama fantasies are as full of snakeoil as Obama's first term of incompetence.
I LOVE OBAMA.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863076 Feb 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> I LOVE OBAMA.
Honesty may be the best policy, but deranged insanity is your best defense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ForUnrealObama

Pompano Beach, FL

#863077 Feb 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
That's because you have swallowed his snakeoil.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#863078 Feb 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
So does Larry Sinclair.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863079 Feb 22, 2013
ForUnrealObama wrote:
<quoted text> That's because you have swallowed his snakeoil.
For Real is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#863080 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the 10 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, please admit you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron and get some help.
Would you stop ur pathetic whining and moaning and desperate attempts for attention?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#863081 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you mean waxturd I assume. It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide an example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
For starters, i don't know anyone named Waxturd, is he a friend of yours?

I think we would all prefer to get good judge its as opposed to bad ones, wouldn't we? Probably just a matter of which side gets to a comment first.

There are several people on here i just skip over, less aggravation that way. you should try it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#863082 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> My pops always said"son when the truly ignorant are presented with facts they can't ignore any longer, they will rely on insults to save face." Truly ignorant! That might just be worst than dumb!
It's been my short experience on here that the "regressives" start the name calling. Also my experience that many regressives on here ignore facts. Not necessarily you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#863083 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i prefer drones to sending our troops into harms way.
like most of the American people which includes more than a few republicans.
the hate-Obama-for-any-reason-that -we-can-make-up Breitbart style trip is pretty much passe. doesn't win elections, so what's the point?
Why didn't you answer? Would you prefer to be waterboarded or blown to smithereens?

Bush=3 people water boarded
Obama=hundreds killed, including innocents, women children

Who's in favor of bombing children? besides Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#863084 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i prefer drones to sending our troops into harms way.
like most of the American people which includes more than a few republicans.
the hate-Obama-for-any-reason-that -we-can-make-up Breitbart style trip is pretty much passe. doesn't win elections, so what's the point?
I'm dying to discuss some Breitbart lies, but no one will post any.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#863085 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
To all my topix friends. I am pleading with you to make contact. Please, reach out as I am feeling off kilter at this moment. No Surprise (Florida) has hidden my other socks from me and this is not good. I don't like this. As I am feeling anxiety it would be the descent thing to do. What are friends for? Please, leave me your phone numbers.
Here are the instructions for anyone who isn't registered:
To send a Personal Message, you must be a registered Topix user. Please sign in or sign up for a free account.
Do it now!!!!!!!
Thank you.
Much love and warmest hugs, Waxman.
I'd love to give you my ex's phone number so you could harass her, but i better not. However there is a truck stop east of Denver with her name and number on the shithouse wall.lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#863086 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
As for vacationing shinning electron, this country is coming off the most vacationing absence of a president ever, but it's only a problem when the blackman does it right? Thats the perks of being commander & chief along with living in the white house & traveling the world & meeting important people. 1 thing you can't do is hide racism. It shows it's head in your every thought!

Where did the Bush's go to besides their ranch?

How many times has Obama been home to Chicago? He's concerned about AGW, well AF 1 & 2 don't run on pixie dust.

Really, spending a million dollars to go play golf? I believe Bush gave up golf for the troops, didn't he?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#863087 Feb 22, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it was that way then too in the late 1930's and early 1940's that alot of the members of Congress didnt want the US to get involved in WW2 which England wanted desperately and that is why FDR had prior knowledge of a planned attack by the Japaneese and left the Japaneese attack Pearl Harbor to get those members of Congress to be for it politically and it also justified emergency spending by congress who cutting off FDR's New Deal spending which was win win stituation for FDR & Churchill.
Well, it's rumored he knew, never proven tho.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#863088 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, I just got 33 peanuts on two posts!
Should tell you something, shouldn't it? Might want to ratchet it down a bit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#863089 Feb 22, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Buy your own damn phone we already pay for your breeding .
I couldn't agree more. That's the problem with people that sponge off of the gubment. Once it starts it's like a drug and they can't get off of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Rick Moss 68,994
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 32 min Quinn Pro Quo 1,909
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min LRS 177,407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Heisenberg 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Dick Topick 49,534
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,376
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago