Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#863223 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the judge-its growing, I knew your sorry ass was back,
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide an example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose your Obama-worshipping fantasy until it stops. Now please mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside so that we will know how much medication you are consuming.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863224 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Death threats by deranged liberals are common knowledge and occurrence. This room, since it's creation, is littered with death threats and stupid by liberals.
Two other deranged terrorists for your list:
waxturd/no surprize
Tim McVeigh

Stupid right wing morons.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863225 Feb 23, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> Bottom line, I will continue to expose your Obama-worshipping fantasy until it stops. Now please mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside so that we will know how much medication you are consuming.
oldratface/waxturd/nosurprize you aren't fooling anyone by using three of your sockpuppets at the same time. Everyone here with a brain knows it's the same mentally ill lunatic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOTTOM LINE

Dallas, TX

#863226 Feb 23, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> Bottom line, I will continue to expose your Obama-worshipping fantasy until it stops. Now please mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside so that we will know how much medication you are consuming.
You appear to be the biggest ashole troll on this forum with the bigger problem of having no life. Just saying.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#863227 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
oldratface/waxturd/nosurprize you aren't fooling anyone by using three of your sockpuppets at the same time. Everyone here with a brain knows it's the same mentally ill lunatic.
You forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#863228 Feb 23, 2013
flack wrote:
Nationwide racing time!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the Nationwide COPD 300, do know what COPD is Flack?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863229 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Two other deranged terrorists for your list:
waxturd/no surprize
Tim McVeigh
Stupid right wing morons.
When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your deranged life, remember this OldRaider..... Things will continue to go wrong in your deranged life. Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#863230 Feb 23, 2013
BOTTOM LINE wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be the biggest ashole troll on this forum with the bigger problem of having no life. Just saying.
So your nursing home is in Cave Creek? lowlifebottomlinebottomfeederb iggestasholetrollobamaworshgip pingfckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#863231 Feb 23, 2013
It’s pretty simple to understand a Liberal!! Liberals believe if you repeat a Lie often than it becomes Truth!! If I had to use a Noun to illustrate their Mental Ineptness “Simpleton’ would be Spot On!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#863232 Feb 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the Nationwide COPD 300, do know what COPD is Flack?
Some made up breathing problem. My next door neighbor claims she has it. Smokes cigerettes and pot like they are going out of still while sitting in front of a wood fire in the fire place.

Danica done blown up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOTTOM LINE

Dallas, TX

#863233 Feb 23, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> So your nursing home is in Cave Creek? lowlifebottomlinebottomfeederb iggestasholetrollobamaworshgip pingfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
You'll respond to anyone won't you? Proves I'm right. You are a topix troll of the highest order. Been reading this thread. It's glaringly obvious after 4 pages what you are. I'm surprised anyone bothers with such an obvious wackjob. You scream desperation to me. Lol, whatever floats your boat, in your case dinghy. C'ya round troll guy.

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#863234 Feb 23, 2013
Hey all of you racist assh*les... what do you think now?... What's the matter?... You cant' join the topix no more because you were caught lying?.. well guess what...
You were only caught lying to yourselves... lol.. so get over it... I forgive you dumbasses...

Obama then, Obama now.... and Obama forever!..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#863235 Feb 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
It’s pretty simple to understand a Liberal!! Liberals believe if you repeat a Lie often than it becomes Truth!! If I had to use a Noun to illustrate their Mental Ineptness “Simpleton’ would be Spot On!!
No thats a wrightwing nut bags' job... get ready to give up your f*cking guns... jackass...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#863236 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your deranged life, remember this OldRaider..... Things will continue to go wrong in your deranged life. Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
Oh I guess Republicans and old guns are a better mix uh?... get ready to give up your AR15, nut job...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#863237 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>No thats a wrightwing nut bags' job... get ready to give up your f*cking guns... jackass...
Thanks for confirming my Post!! I would say by your post you’re a (Repeat Offender) of a ‘Simpleton’ or simple put “Stupid is What Stupid Does”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#863238 Feb 23, 2013
BOTTOM LINE wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll respond to anyone won't you? Proves I'm right. You are a topix troll of the highest order. Been reading this thread. It's glaringly obvious after 4 pages what you are. I'm surprised anyone bothers with such an obvious wackjob. You scream desperation to me. Lol, whatever floats your boat, in your case dinghy. C'ya round troll guy.
bottomfeedingwelfarefoodstampl ickerobamaworshipperforsure say what? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#863239 Feb 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal GW Bush's keynesian economical policies he supported helped make the econcomical mess worse just like Nixon in the 1970's and Hoover in 1930's

Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy

http://www.cato.org/events/impostor-how-georg...

George W. Bush is no Ronald Reagan
Review of The Impostor.

By Kevin Drum

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/200...

Where the Right Went Wrong

http://vimeo.com/36529531
If you accuse George Bush of Liberalism, I agree with you.

I do not defend nor attack politicians. I defend conservatism and attack Liberalism.

Any Republican president who implements liberalism, will always fail!

That is why all Democrat presidents always fail! Except Clinton, when he obeyed the Republican Congress and created a surpluses by reforming welfare under Republican pressure.

When you apply conservative ideas it always work, even of you are a Democrat like Clinton!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#863240 Feb 23, 2013
Liberal programs bankrupt countries!

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, Food Stamps, etc...

And to Complete the final destruction:

OBAMACARE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#863241 Feb 23, 2013
BOTTOM LINE wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, since you were felt the need and desire to initiate a posting to me, you should at least be forthright enough clarify the name of the nursing home in which you and OldRaider reside.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#863242 Feb 23, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberal programs bankrupt countries!
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, Food Stamps, etc...
And to Complete the final destruction:
OBAMACARE
True.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min WelbyMD 182,039
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 71,192
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 34 min PEllen 1
amy 12-25 36 min PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST