Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#863088 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, I just got 33 peanuts on two posts!
Should tell you something, shouldn't it? Might want to ratchet it down a bit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#863089 Feb 22, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Buy your own damn phone we already pay for your breeding .
I couldn't agree more. That's the problem with people that sponge off of the gubment. Once it starts it's like a drug and they can't get off of it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#863090 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
Nj raider 1 wrote:
As for vacationing shinning electron, this country is coming off the most vacationing absence of a president ever, but it's only a problem when the blackman does it right? Thats the perks of being commander & chief along with living in the white house & traveling the world & meeting important people. 1 thing you can't do is hide racism. It shows it's head in your every thought!
Where did the Bush's go to besides their ranch?
How many times has Obama been home to Chicago? He's concerned about AGW, well AF 1 & 2 don't run on pixie dust.
Really, spending a million dollars to go play golf? I believe Bush gave up golf for the troops, didn't he?
I once read an article about how many millions it costs each time AF1 leaves the ground and not just for the AF1 necessities but for the security at all levels imaginable at the White House and all along the itinerary.

So the Boy Messiah visited Oprah twice and I thought "Why doesn't Oprah get off her fatass and do the show from the Rose Garden instead of sticking America with her production costs? But then the Jerk-In-Chief shows up on The View several times. Then he shows up singing Al Green on David Letterman's Late Night Propaganda Show a couple times. Then he golfs and golfs while The First Heifer spends something like 8 million taking in the beaches of Spain....and then the Little Cows head off to Mexico for a Birthday Party!

What deficit? Fiscal Cliff? Huh?

Damned Republicans are just the Party of No. Shame.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#863091 Feb 23, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more. That's the problem with people that sponge off of the gubment. Once it starts it's like a drug and they can't get off of it.
The Jerk-In-Chief is one of them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#863092 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. LOL..Yes, get a 'scatter' gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden and PDUPONT are idiots.
Typical right wing whack job. Keep repeating the same stupidity over and over again thinking it's going to get less inane in the process. It's not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#863093 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These men support your right to bear arms: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton.
These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust?
Pure horse crap .
As Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney signed into law one of the toughest assault weapons bans in the country.
Ronald Reagan supported the Brady Bill and signed a letter to members of Congress urging them to support the 1994 assault weapons ban and Antonin Scalia stated that the Second Amendment leaves room for the government to regulate firearms.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#863094 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: I Will Veto Attempts To Get Rid Of Automatic Spending Cuts.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/201...
In the age of information...Your ignorance is still a morons best choice.
Yeah? So? You right wingers have been yelling for cuts for over four years. Here they are! Let's see how they work out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#863095 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust?
Typical right wing imbecile mindlessly repeating the same inane mantra despite being slapped down by fact and logic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#863096 Feb 23, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Look you stupid son on a bitch ,I just went out side and shot a 55 ballon baeeel with #6 shot at 15 feet and now I have a vented fire barrel jack ass .
And just what is a "55 ballon baeeel" ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 13

India

#863098 Feb 23, 2013
Hi
Welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of things, I suggest you for your problem you have to contact you friends, I am not able to give you answer right now, sorry for that.
Thanks,
----------
[url=http://www.heartofindia.t k] mp tourism [/url]
Topic Reminder Service

New Britain, CT

#863099 Feb 23, 2013
Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-funded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his first presidential campaign in 2007, defeating Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote. During his second inaugural address on January 21, 2013, Obama called for full equality for gays: "Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law- for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well."

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. Barack Obama appointed two women to serve on the Supreme Court in the first two years of his Presidency. Sonia Sotomayor, nominated by Obama on May 26, 2009, was confirmed on August 6, 2009, becoming the first Hispanic Supreme Court Justice. Elena Kagan, nominated by Obama on May 10, 2010, was confirmed on August 5, 2010, bringing the number of women sitting simultaneously on the Court to three, for the first time in American history.

On January 16, 2013 President Obama outlined a series of sweeping gun control proposals, urging Congress to reintroduce an expired ban on "military-style" assault weapons, impose limits on ammunition magazines to 10 rounds, introduce background checks on all gun sales, pass a ban on possession and sale of armor-piercing bullets, as well as additional measures.

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a raid by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863101 Feb 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical right wing whack job. Keep repeating the same stupidity over and over again thinking it's going to get less inane in the process. It's not.
Keep repeating the same stupidity over and over again "You're an idiot" thinking it's going to get less inane in the process. Definitely liberal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863102 Feb 23, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been my short experience on here that the "regressives" start the name calling. Also my experience that many regressives on here ignore facts. Not necessarily you.
So, its the "regressives" that START the name calling? You are a typical right wing moron that doesn't even comprehend his own comments.
p.s.
Since you're new here don't let all the brilliant judge-its you'll get for dumbass posts like that, they will all be coming from one moron even lighter in the head than you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863103 Feb 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? So? You right wingers have been yelling for cuts for over four years. Here they are! Let's see how they work out.
There are idiots who are angry and continuously look for conflict. The battle you are fighting idiot is not with us, it is with your deranged self. Definitely liberal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863104 Feb 23, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dying to discuss some Breitbart lies, but no one will post any.
'Friends Of Hamas'

the lie is in insisting that an organization that doesn't exist somehow does, and somehow influenced Hagel. all of that occurring after Breitbart was called out for running a fake story.

but you know full well how a joke can become a right wing cause of the very short moment. just looking at the last primaries will back that one up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863105 Feb 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical right wing imbecile mindlessly repeating the same inane mantra despite being slapped down by fact and logic.
Guns: Requires a background check through multiple government databases. President Obama: No background check required.

These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust idiot?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863106 Feb 23, 2013
Man with high-powered rifles and ‘tank buster’ bullets arrested for posting liberal ‘hit list’

Police in Clarkstown, New York have confiscated a cache of high-powered weapons and body armor from a man who was arrested for posting death threats against against many Democratic politicians and every liberal supporter of President Barack Obama.

According to WCBS, 49-year-old Larry Mulqueen was arraigned on Thursday on charges of “making terroristic threats, illegally possessing weapons and harassment.”

Mulqueen’s landlady had tipped off police after she found a “hit list” posted on Facebook that threatened Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY), Rep. Nita Lowey (D-NY) and all members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

The Facebook posting said that all of the president’s follower were “traitor scum” and promised “death to them all.”

Nyack-Piermont Patch reported that police searched Mulqueen’s home and found two high-powered rifles, two bayonets, a sword, a knuckle knife, body armor and ammunition. Included in the 100 rounds of ammunition were 27 so-called “tank buster”.50 caliber armor-piercing shells.

Previous criminal convictions meant that it was illegal for Mulqueen to possess the weapons.

“We didn’t want a situation where something did happen and we looked back and it was said ‘well, that law enforcement agency had information and warnings, why did they do nothing about it?” Clarkstown Police Sgt. Glenn Cummings explained to WCBS.

“I think what may have particularly have gotten his ire in the past month or two were the various legislation enacted with respect to the rights to possess a firearm. I think that was particularly upsetting to him,” Cummings added.“One posting which was posted about a month ago said that if anybody ever came to take the arms, they would suffer the consequences.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/22/man-wit...

spin it wingnuts. it's all you've got on this one.

because you see....that could be one of you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863107 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
'Friends Of Hamas'
the lie is in insisting that an organization that doesn't exist somehow does, and somehow influenced Hagel. all of that occurring after Breitbart was called out for running a fake story.
but you know full well how a joke can become a right wing cause of the very short moment. just looking at the last primaries will back that one up.
In the age of internet & information...Ignorance is still a deranged morons best choice. Definitely liberal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863108 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In the age of internet & information...Ignorance is still a deranged morons best choice. Definitely liberal.
ignorance is still a deranged morons best choice?

so when are Breitbart, and you, going to learn how to use Google?

as i've pointed out to the folks over at Breitbart. though it seems, much like you, they think ignorance is the best policy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#863109 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Man with high-powered rifles and ‘tank buster’ bullets arrested for posting liberal ‘hit list’
Police in Clarkstown, New York have confiscated a cache of high-powered weapons and body armor from a man who was arrested for posting death threats against against many Democratic politicians and every liberal supporter of President Barack Obama.
According to WCBS, 49-year-old Larry Mulqueen was arraigned on Thursday on charges of “making terroristic threats, illegally possessing weapons and harassment.”
Mulqueen’s landlady had tipped off police after she found a “hit list” posted on Facebook that threatened Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY), Rep. Nita Lowey (D-NY) and all members of the Congressional Black Caucus.
The Facebook posting said that all of the president’s follower were “traitor scum” and promised “death to them all.”
Nyack-Piermont Patch reported that police searched Mulqueen’s home and found two high-powered rifles, two bayonets, a sword, a knuckle knife, body armor and ammunition. Included in the 100 rounds of ammunition were 27 so-called “tank buster”.50 caliber armor-piercing shells.
Previous criminal convictions meant that it was illegal for Mulqueen to possess the weapons.
“We didn’t want a situation where something did happen and we looked back and it was said ‘well, that law enforcement agency had information and warnings, why did they do nothing about it?” Clarkstown Police Sgt. Glenn Cummings explained to WCBS.
“I think what may have particularly have gotten his ire in the past month or two were the various legislation enacted with respect to the rights to possess a firearm. I think that was particularly upsetting to him,” Cummings added.“One posting which was posted about a month ago said that if anybody ever came to take the arms, they would suffer the consequences.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/22/man-wit...
spin it wingnuts. it's all you've got on this one.
because you see....that could be one of you.
The tough guy was busted by his landlady. Now he's weaponless, ammoless and homeless. I wonder if the popo let him keep his computer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar is a homo 182,309
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 33 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 50 min reality is a crutch 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 4 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]