Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263857 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#863265 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that President Obama never if at all rearly mentions Al Queda?..
Ta Setis itís real easy to explain why Obama doesnít mention Al Qaeda, you havenít forgotten? You remember Obama after killing Osama told the American People, Quote:ĎAl Qaeda is on their Heelsí Setis they have become Stronger thatís the reason he doesnít mention Al Qaeda!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863266 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I guess Republicans and old guns are a better mix uh?... get ready to give up your AR15, nut job...
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence" are not by old angry white men clinging to their guns and religion.

The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, the government took care of the Indians and Hitler took care of the Jews? Definitely liberal.

Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron was optional.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863267 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
dude...wrong tree.
The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
though quite the bark you have there.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#863268 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
dude...wrong tree.
The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
though quite the bark you have there.
I never said that they were of Democratic denomination... please read correctly... I mentioned that the DC snipers were not of any political parties affiliation... and that the guns used in the most recent tragedies were guns from homes that were of NRA members or unchecked backgrounds... Not Democrats...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863269 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
cite it.

but wait....

Citation

Citation has several important purposes: to uphold intellectual honesty (or avoiding plagiarism), to attribute prior or unoriginal work and ideas to the correct sources, to allow the reader to determine independently whether the referenced material supports the author's argument in the claimed way, and to help the reader gauge the strength and validity of the material the author has used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citation

yeah. that. try it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863270 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text> I never said that they were of Democratic denomination... please read correctly... I mentioned that the DC snipers were not of any political parties affiliation... and that the guns used in the most recent tragedies were guns from homes that were of NRA members or unchecked backgrounds... Not Democrats...
geez dude.

ok, i agree with whatever the point is that you're trying to make.

are we done?

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#863271 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
NO Suprize... it's no suprise that you are stupid and a liar... The CT gunman, if you can call him that mother was a staunch conservative who believed in preparedness and was a member of the NRA... where her sick as* son did the deed of murder of little babies... and the Gangs who kill themselves are no less sick minded than the Klan Groups and Neo-Nazi thugs who sell drugs(Meth and Crack) within their neighborhoods as oppose to the innercity street gangs....
By the way... what denomination are the Klan and the Neo-Nazis?... LMAO..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863272 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cite it.
but wait....
Citation
Citation has several important purposes: to uphold intellectual honesty (or avoiding plagiarism), to attribute prior or unoriginal work and ideas to the correct sources, to allow the reader to determine independently whether the referenced material supports the author's argument in the claimed way, and to help the reader gauge the strength and validity of the material the author has used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citation
yeah. that. try it.
My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for deranged liberals and wikipedia that needs work.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863273 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text> NO Suprize... it's no suprise that you are stupid and a liar... The CT gunman, if you can call him that mother was a staunch conservative who believed in preparedness and was a member of the NRA... where her sick as* son did the deed of murder of little babies... and the Gangs who kill themselves are no less sick minded than the Klan Groups and Neo-Nazi thugs who sell drugs(Meth and Crack) within their neighborhoods as oppose to the innercity street gangs....
By the way... what denomination are the Klan and the Neo-Nazis?... LMAO..
Liberal Logic, Hairplugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot. Definitely deranged liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863274 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
geez dude.
ok, i agree with whatever the point is that you're trying to make.
are we done?
Don't worry about what "Ta Setis Revenge" thinks. He doesn't do it very often anyway. Definitely deranged liberal.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863275 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
If you want to keep score of right vs left atrocities then add the victims of all these killers together and then compare that to the innocent people killed by right wing fanatic Tim McVeigh.
Now get some mental help waxturd before you hurt some babies like your idol Tim.

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#863276 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence" are not by old angry white men clinging to their guns and religion.
The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, the government took care of the Indians and Hitler took care of the Jews? Definitely liberal.
Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron was optional.
No.. there is far more violence coming from the southern conservative monsters, backwater, milltown, sisterfucker that roam with the living... there has never been anyone more deranged than a racist two legged dog who doesn't know the difference between large clitand a two inch d*ck... IT'S ALL THE SAME TO HIM!... lol...

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#863277 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Hairplugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot. Definitely deranged liberal.
You know... I get it now.. YOu are just an uneducated stupidass boy lovingfaggot...

Joe Biden or Hillary will be the next President... You can forget about the white house George... they wont let you back in the front door anymore... better try the back... don't forget to drop off the groceries... lol...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#863278 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to keep score of right vs left atrocities then add the victims of all these killers together and then compare that to the innocent people killed by right wing fanatic Tim McVeigh.
Now get some mental help waxturd before you hurt some babies like your idol Tim.
He is not waxman you retarded parnoid imbecile.
Speaking of keeping track, hypocrite, Democrat Johnson wasted 50,000+ lives for a war we lost and he lied about.
KMA, Susie.

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#863279 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about what "Ta Setis Revenge" thinks. He doesn't do it very often anyway. Definitely deranged liberal.
DUUHHH!.... DEPHINUTPINLY UH DEERAANNGEDD LIBAWAL...

LMAO... Try another line "No suprize your stupid"...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863280 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. there is far more violence coming from the southern conservative monsters, backwater, milltown, sisterfucker that roam with the living... there has never been anyone more deranged than a racist two legged dog who doesn't know the difference between large clitand a two inch d*ck... IT'S ALL THE SAME TO HIM!... lol...
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about your post."

Tell us us why the inner city ghettos and projects of America are the 'Blue Magnets' of poverty and killings for blacks? How or why that happened?

Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863281 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You know... I get it now.. YOu are just an uneducated stupidass boy lovingfaggot...
Joe Biden or Hillary will be the next President... You can forget about the white house George... they wont let you back in the front door anymore... better try the back... don't forget to drop off the groceries... lol...
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a deranged morons best choice. Definitely liberal.

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#863283 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Hairplugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot. Definitely deranged liberal.
Just get ready to give up that AR15 you psycho... and any other illegal gun that you didn't register to the state... It's coming... and I hope you and others of your ilk try something stupid...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863284 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to keep score of right vs left atrocities then add the victims of all these killers together and then compare that to the innocent people killed by right wing fanatic Tim McVeigh.
Now get some mental help waxturd before you hurt some babies like your idol Tim.
Your all about the democrats needing morons to replenish their ranks. You looking for friends Tim McVeigh with the same deranged mental disorder as you...priceless!

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#863285 Feb 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not waxman you retarded parnoid imbecile.
Speaking of keeping track, hypocrite, Democrat Johnson wasted 50,000+ lives for a war we lost and he lied about.
KMA, Susie.
That war started with Eisenhower... I do believe that he was a republican you ass... Johnson was dumb enought to escalate the war for the sake of the coporations who you conservatives lick off everyday... lol... Kennedy was trying to stop the Vietnam war which got him killed...

But it was the republicans who started that war...
Damn... what an uneducated jack*ss...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many people think louis farrakhan is an idiot (Mar '11) 35 min reality is a crutch 8
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 194,552
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 5 hr VeganTiger 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 10 hr Julie 6
abby7-31-15 13 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages