Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,707)

Showing posts 794,121 - 794,140 of1,072,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Guns: Requires a background check through multiple government databases. President: No background check required.
alot of it has to do with the ruling in SCOTUS case of Haynes vs United States.
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>One of the happiest moments ever, is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change moron. Your life is a result of the bad choices you make.. You who wishes to sing...always find a worthless song. You are still a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
the givernment is paying me for making bad choices and then paying me for making good choices. and one of my babies daddies be getting cash fo turnin in his guns to the police station. he be using them to shoot at my last baby shower right afta the cake, which is usually time for a baby shower shootin, since it be 3am on a weeknight and shit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Folks, at least look up the meaning of the word recession and then post your nonsense.
Love,
Homer
Good idea.

In the United States, the Business Cycle Dating Committee of the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) is generally seen as the authority for dating US recessions. The NBER defines an economic recession as: "a significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real GDP, real income, employment, industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR not quite as much of a radical left totalitarian as Obama.
no but the policies FDR implemented were aligned with Leninism which FDR wanted to Centralize everything.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or a feller can purchase a Saiga 410 gas powered shotgun that has been tricked up by Mississippi Arms to look like something out of a Bruce Willis movie. A potential intruder might sht himself at the sight of one of these beauties.
The objective is not to scare the intruder by showing him your gun.

Unless, of course, you want to end up dead.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal law bars states from using federal TANF dollars to assist most legal immigrants until they have been in the United States for at least five years. This restriction applies not only to cash assistance, but also to TANF-funded work supports and services such as child care, transportation, and job training.
A substantial percentage of poor children have non-citizen parents who are ineligible for TANF benefits and services.
States can use state MOE funds to provide benefits to recent immigrants who are subject to the five-year bar, but fewer than half do so. States can also choose whether to assist legal immigrants not subject the five-year bar (because they arrived before the 1996 law or have been in the country for at least five years) and nearly all states do so. Neither federal nor state TANF funds can be used for undocumented immigrants.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
facts: the difference.
It`s better to be silent and thought the fool and moron; than to cut-n-paste deranged bullshit and remove all doubt moron. You are a very special kind of troll and spammer aren't you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>That it will. How anyone can not see the upcoming results is beyond me. It's a failure waiting to happen.
Those who like massive tax increases that will cripple the economy will consider Obamacare a huge success.

Like the Obamaphone people.
TyrellDaSeanboca ratonfl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says wrote:
<quoted text>the givernment is paying me for making bad choices and then paying me for making good choices. and one of my babies daddies be getting cash fo turnin in his guns to the police station. he be using them to shoot at my last baby shower right afta the cake, which is usually time for a baby shower shootin, since it be 3am on a weeknight and shit.
ROTFLMAO!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think the bliht of Detroit only happened under President Obama you're an idiot. It started long ago when American industry started out sourcing American job to countries that allowied sweat shops and the American automobile industry failed to read the writing on the wall and refused to change their philosphy of making cars that lasted for 2 years
Iím smart enough to Know (Detroitís Run by Liberals) and where ever Liberalism has been tried its Failed Chicago, California!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think the bliht of Detroit only happened under President Obama you're an idiot. It started long ago when American industry started out sourcing American job to countries that allowied sweat shops and the American automobile industry failed to read the writing on the wall and refused to change their philosphy of making cars that lasted for 2 years
A kernel of truth in your last phrase.

Problem is, the Japanese automakers build quality, lasting cars in the US, while Detroit continues to build crap.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says wrote:
<quoted text>the givernment is paying me for making bad choices and then paying me for making good choices. and one of my babies daddies be getting cash fo turnin in his guns to the police station. he be using them to shoot at my last baby shower right afta the cake, which is usually time for a baby shower shootin, since it be 3am on a weeknight and shit.
All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why they stay on the reservation.

sonicfiter's first 40 years of childhood were his hardest and he believes everything his handlers feed him on the internet, just because there's a picture or deranged democrat with a quote next to it. In the age of information...Cut-n-Paste ignorance still is sonisfilter's choice.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic post of the day.
Just make sure you be hangin' onto it; we don't want you be fallen down in the liquor store or anything.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>no but the policies FDR implemented were aligned with Leninism which FDR wanted to Centralize everything.
FDR was a racist. Definitely liberal.
scumDEMIDIOTS

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

scumGOPIDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text> Really? You've been outlawed dumbfkk, just look at your party's support for gun ownership for example, most of your party's proposals will be turned down or terminated, it's coming sooner than soon.
lowlifebottomfeedingobamaworsh ipperbangbangforsure shoot what? LOL
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama Gets Economic Advice from Sharpton ,why not they both probably have about the same IQ!!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A kernel of truth in your last phrase.
Problem is, the Japanese automakers build quality, lasting cars in the US, while Detroit continues to build crap.
OVER PRICED PLASTIC CRAP !!
The VOLT, HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A TURDBOX !!
50,000 dollars!
Ummmm No Thanks GM (government mototors).
YOU KEEP IT ... Put your wife and kids in that deathtrap !
Where are the IDIOTS THAT BOUGHT THEM PLUGGING THEM IN ?
At the receptical outlet behind the gas station while they wait 6 hours? Hahahaha
What a Joke !
if I WANT AN ELECTRIC UEHICLE ... Ill buy a GOLFCART !
Anothes STUPID OBAMA IDEA.!
Morons !
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama Gets Economic Advice from Sharpton ,why not they both probably have about the same IQ!!
With friends like a racist Al Sharpton, on MSNBC espousing the government to have absolute, complete control over peoples lives, all good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why they are owned and remain on a deranged reservation. Definitely liberal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>FDR was a racist. Definitely liberal.
Right, in the Modern sense of being a Liberal but not in the Classical or True sense of being a Liberal which these Modern Liberals would want nothing to do with Classical or True Liberalism and would reject it and they would not be calling themselves Liberal either.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Republicans in Washington insist that the government has a spending problem and that the best approach to the imminent sequestration is to impose cuts on programs, but a poll released Friday by Pew Research Center indicates that the public does not have their back.

The poll found that majorities would like the government to either increase funding or maintain current levels of funding for 18 of 19 government programs that were tested. The lone area wherein the public does not want funding increased or maintained is providing aid to needy areas throughout the world. Forty-eight percent believe that overseas aid for the world's destitute ó a tiny fraction of the overall budget ó should be decreased, while 21 percent said it should be increased and 28 percent said it should remain the same.

But fewer than 20 percent of respondents said that funding for the likes of Social Security, Medicare, roads and infrastructure, education and natural disaster relief should be decreased.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...

that's not going to change no matter how many minority right wing emails we have to wade through.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Remember the famou word of the most unqualified stupidest president in American History !....
Ahhhh? Ahh ? Ah? Ahh ? Umm? Ummmm? Ah? Ah? Ah ?
Aaaaaaa ? Aaaaa?
Famous words of BaaaLack CROWBAMA !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 794,121 - 794,140 of1,072,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min HughBe 68,160
Music Artists A to Z 20 min _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,637
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min truth-facts 45,499
Abby 7-11 1 hr j_m_w 12
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,830
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE