Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#862948 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
Ninth Circuit Cover-Up of Court Corruption Unpublished...
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ninth...
Judges' deaths add to 9th Circuit backlog
The nation's busiest appeals court has lost five judges this year.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/15/local...
Democrat judges do not have to be as honest as the day is long—they are Democrats and set their own rules. We now know that a judge appoint by President Johnson and served on the bench for 46 years was a doctrinaire liberal and used his position to help his portfolio.
“But in at least three cases before the federal District Court for the Central District of California in Los Angeles, Real did not recuse himself:
http://capoliticalnews.com/2012/11/20/corrupt...
Corruption of people who have rule over our WHOLE life and lives of our loving family members who have to deal with this corruption after our loved one is WRONGLY convicted or a criminal is not convicted when they should be. Whichever the case, it causes devastation of families who are touched by it.
In the BHO case, a WHOLE nation.
Injustice - unfairness
Legal abuse.
1.) Never trust a Cop

2.) Never trusts a Judge

Keep these rules and your life will be better for it.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#862949 Feb 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Airhead. Stick to spell checking as you can use your computer for that and it doesn't require intelligent thought, which you're incapable of.
"Civilization" is not the same as where "Man" came from, but hey, you're a libtard/Democrat so I don't expect you to grasp concepts, just slogans and misguided agendas.
God I hope you are not a teacher!
Don't worry she isn't .
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#862951 Feb 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Airhead. Stick to spell checking as you can use your computer for that and it doesn't require intelligent thought, which you're incapable of.
"Civilization" is not the same as where "Man" came from, but hey, you're a libtard/Democrat so I don't expect you to grasp concepts, just slogans and misguided agendas.
God I hope you are not a teacher!
In fact she isn't a pimple on a real teachers ass , Miss Carol is prof of that .

Lapeer, MI

#862952 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I was saying before my break came to an end. If it's the presidents job to tell congress what to do, the republican party would'nt be labeled obstructionist. Look up filibuster & see just how many times they killed Obama's promises. Your arguing a non factor because they even went on t.v & said it flat out, they wouldn't pass any bill until the election.
Where did I say it's the Boy Messiah's job to tell Congress what to do?

Again, you argue from a position of juvenile angst and not from a rational adult viewpoint.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#862953 Feb 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A cell phone is not a necessity for survival, period.
Another stupid rightwing myth...the Obama phone.
Funny, you reichtards had no problem when the Bush administration expanded the program.
Nothing about the program has changed since 2009.
We've been paying for the program through our phone bill for years.
You're such a dumbass.
Easy to see why the GOP has lost the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 POTUS elections.
Your Party's brand is as toxic as your foul posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#862955 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
As for vacationing shinning electron, this country is coming off the most vacationing absence of a president ever, but it's only a problem when the blackman does it right? Thats the perks of being commander & chief along with living in the white house & traveling the world & meeting important people. 1 thing you can't do is hide racism. It shows it's head in your every thought!
"1 thing you can't do is hide racism."

wow. You got *that* right, boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#862957 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama has been president we have not lost any gun rights, in fact he signed into law a new one. We can now conceal carry in national parks. Only a mentally ill lunatic would equate Obama's support for a small capacity clip, ban on assault rifles and background check as being opposed to the right to bear arms.
Give up. Dementia owns you now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#862959 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
To all my topix friends. I am pleading with you to make contact. Please, reach out as I am feeling off kilter at this moment. I have hidden my other socks from me and this is not good. I don't like this. As I am feeling anxiety it would be the descent thing to do. What are friends for? Please, leave me your phone numbers.
Here are the instructions for anyone who isn't registered:
To send a Personal Message, you must be a registered Topix user. Please sign in or sign up for a free account.
Do it now!!!!!!!
Thank you.
Much love and warmest hugs, Not Surprized.
"descent"... Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

#862960 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Aurora Victim’s Mom Calls McCain Town Hall ‘Appalling’
“I was very surprised that a senator, who has been in office for over 30 years, would address a grieving mother, who just lost her son exactly seven months prior — yesterday was the 20th, I lost my son on 7-20-2012 — to tell me that I needed ‘some straight talk,’” Caren Teves said by phone.
At Wednesday’s town hall, Teves told McCain that her son, Alex, was killed in the massacre, and she urged the senator to support a ban on assault weapons. McCain responded:“I can tell you right now you need some straight talk. That assault weapons ban will not pass the Congress of the United States.”
The crowd, many of whom appeared to be pro-gun, burst into cheers and applause at McCain’s comments. But Teves said she wasn’t phased by that, and those cheers, as captured by a local TV news crew, were only part of the story.
“I wasn’t surprised,” Teves said.“It’s a large, divided issue. I did start my sentence with — and I believe this —‘I am a supporter of the Second Amendment.’ What they did not show you in that clip was after I did say that the military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines don’t belong on our streets, there was also some huge support and applause that unfortunately was cut out of that clip.”
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/mc...
Caren and Tom Teves, who live in Phoenix, said they have supported McCain in the past, including his last campaign.“I have voted Republican my whole life,” Tom Teves told TPM.“I’ll never vote Republican again — ever.”
as it is, only 22% of us will admit to being a republican.
soon it will be the stigma no one wants to talk about....'Yes I'm a Republican, but don't tell anyone!'
Quit exploiting grieving parents, pal. You may not have hit bottom yet but you are approaching it fast, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#862961 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Has anyone seen me around? I seem to have lost track of myself in my posting/judging frenzy.
I am paying way too much attention to my favorite sockpuppet and can't seem to locate the others. I will wait for them to appear but, if in the interim, anyone of you gentlemen hears from them, please, leave your number in my private topix message box and I will call you to discuss it and any other topic you may care to talk about.(Topix hook ups, wigs, cross-dressing, etc.)
Much love, Not Surprized!!!
..."hears"...Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#862962 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I love judgits!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

#862965 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I love judgits!
Hugs, Waxman
You love a well-lubricated right hand, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862966 Feb 22, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry she isn't .
That's good to hear. I was worried she was creating more ignorant morons that thought like her (or should I say, can't think).

Thanks (:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#862967 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
By today's liberal standards, we never should have been in WWII.
it was that way then too in the late 1930's and early 1940's that alot of the members of Congress didnt want the US to get involved in WW2 which England wanted desperately and that is why FDR had prior knowledge of a planned attack by the Japaneese and left the Japaneese attack Pearl Harbor to get those members of Congress to be for it politically and it also justified emergency spending by congress who cutting off FDR's New Deal spending which was win win stituation for FDR & Churchill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862969 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Love you too my prized and trusty sock. Everyone knows we can't spell for shit. You of all my socks should know that my precious!!
I'm the lazy typist and often don't check before submitting. After all, why should I care when lowlife people like you are the target?

By the paranoid moron, SoWaxedSurprized is not me, you douchebag, but he is funny and you are just lame.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#862972 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Love you too my prized and trusty sock. Everyone knows we can't spell for shit. You of all my socks should know that my precious!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#862973 Feb 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You love a well-lubricated right hand, too.
So, this is how 'decent' people have conversations?
As your buttboy Goon loves to say: HYPOCRITE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#862974 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my love, hears.
"hears" 3rd person singular present of hear (Verb)
Verb
Perceive with the ear the sound made by (someone or something).
Be told or informed of.
Stop with the silliness, you're embarrassing me!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#862975 Feb 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Give up. Dementia owns you now.
What gun rights have you lost since 2009?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862977 Feb 22, 2013
Gas $4.40 here. Democrats were hysterical when the prices were at $4.00 under Bush.

I wonder why they don't complain now. Hypocrites. Big Oil! Corporations!

Frickin Obama worshipping morons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Guru 182,120
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,334
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 3 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 6 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 6 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago