Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862727 Feb 22, 2013
Tamiqua Says wrote:
<quoted text>How to Change America into A Third World Country in 2 Easy Steps:
1) Re-elect Obama
2) Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
'It's not clear that amnesty wins any Hispanics, apart from the ones who can't vote (because they're illegal) and their ethnic "spokesmen," whose power increases as the Hispanic population grows.
So why do Hispanics vote Democratic? Like most legal immigrants since Teddy Kennedy's 1965 Immigration Act, Hispanic immigrants are poor. The poverty rate of second-generation Hispanics is lower than the first -- but the third generation's poverty rate is HIGHER than the second.
Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that Hispanics have the highest illegitimate birthrate in the country. According to the Centers for Disease Control, in 2010, for every 1,000 unmarried Hispanic women, 80.6 had children out of wedlock, compared to 65.3 for unmarried black women and 29 for unmarried white women.
If Republicans think we can have mass amnesty for millions of government-dependent immigrants and become a more libertarian country, they're crazy.
This isn't because of a failure to "reach out." Republicans can't beat Democrats at the government assistance game. From single mothers to corporate subsidy-takers, they want your money and the Democrats promise to give it to them.
Instead of trying to compete with the ethnic lobbies, welfare schemes and racialized politics of the Democrats, perhaps Republicans should allow our immigration system to admit more immigrants who won't IMMEDIATELY go on government assistance, as 60 percent of new immigrants do now.
Putting 12 million to 20 million of them on a "path to citizenship" won't make them like Republicans; it will make Republicans lose.'
World Nut Daily.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/hispanicked-gop-el...

Ann Coulter.

so every stat is suspect; i see no links anywhere? why not?

WND never links to a 'source'. bad for business.

try again. real source.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#862728 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Ted Cruz: Iím being silenced!
The Tea Party bully plays the victim after critics compare his unsourced attacks on Chuck Hagel to McCarthyism
Cruzís grandstanding may be hurting him even with conservative GOP colleagues. Sen. John McCain famously upbraided him for impugning Hagelís character and patriotism last week. An anonymous Republican called him ďJim DeMint without the charmĒ in a conversation with columnist Ruth Marcus. He may also be Joe McCarthy without the charm. McCarthy won a national following because he seemed to speak for regular working-class Joes in his campaign against the State Department, which was also, to an extent, a campaign against the Ivy League elites Cruz himself represents.
http://www.salon.com/2013/02/20/ted_cruz_i%E2...
What's up with you & Obama's Occupy Wall Street scum, Democreep?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862729 Feb 22, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Look you stupid son on a bitch ,I just went out side and shot a 55 ballon baeeel with #6 shot at 15 feet and now I have a vented fire barrel jack ass .
Classic post of the day.
THE CHILD OF SATAN

Richmond, VA

#862730 Feb 22, 2013
Biden advocated a series of proposals, including universal background checks for gun owners, a ban on many military-style weapons and a limit on the size of magazines. He said the measures would save lives even though there was no guarantee they would prevent all mass shootings.

THE CHILD OF SATAN WANTS TO TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM WE THE
PEOPLE THAT OBEY THE LAW SO WE CANNOT PROTECT US FROM PEOPLE LIKE JOE,JOE IS USES THESE KIDS TO DO HIS EVIL WORKS!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#862731 Feb 22, 2013
HyperSensitivity is MarxistControl tool, leave me alone and let me enjoy my CHICKEN.
THE CHILD OF SATAN

Richmond, VA

#862732 Feb 22, 2013
WERE IS THE VOTER IDS?????
THE CHILD OF SATAN

Richmond, VA

#862733 Feb 22, 2013
THE CHILDREN OF SATAN ARE MOSTY DEMS!!!!!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862734 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> you're even dumber than you sound. Thats the reason there's 3 legislative bodies asshole! So no 1 body could have that much power. The presidents position is to dictate his ideology & plan for america not tell congress what to do. If it were then he would've passed the budget he presented all 4yrs he was in office. You think taking sophisticated makes you smart but usually ens up farting from talking out your ass!
"3 legislative bodies"?????
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862735 Feb 22, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler would be the fire and Lenin, FDR & Obama would be the Gas they wouldnt mix.
FDR not quite as much of a radical left totalitarian as Obama.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862736 Feb 22, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with you & Obama's Occupy Wall Street scum, Democreep?
right wing stereotype-insults.

now why does that seem familiar?

are you a Dick Morris fan-boy? or maybe i should ask: were you a Dick Morris fan-boy?

don't be ashamed, Mitt never had a chance of winning. we can forgive your very minor transgression. or maybe: transgressions. either way, we luv ya man. not as much as you love Dick Morris, but who wants to be a creepy fan-boy?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862737 Feb 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The majority of Republicans voted for the sequestration. The right wing mantra has always been; "Cut, Cut, Cut !" So what's your problem nitwit? Those cuts are coming! Enjoy!
Bring it on!

These trivial cuts are the only way to get anything in the way of spending control out of Obama.

If only they were really "cuts", and not just a reduction in the rate of spending increase.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862738 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
As for vacationing shinning electron, this country is coming off the most vacationing absence of a president ever, but it's only a problem when the blackman does it right? Thats the perks of being commander & chief along with living in the white house & traveling the world & meeting important people. 1 thing you can't do is hide racism. It shows it's head in your every thought!
Merely being black like Obama is no excuse for incompetence.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862739 Feb 22, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then once more, you've just admitted what idiots the GOP are, as they work tirelessly in so many states to ban abortions.
After you mated/bred your fifth graders, did you arrange an abortion for the female?

Get lost, you child molester pervert!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862740 Feb 22, 2013
Obama Meets With African American Leaders At The White House (PHOTO)

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...

Limbaugh will go crazy. right after he complains about Obama ignoring black folks.

oh i know....it's photoshopped.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862741 Feb 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, first off how are you going to prove it? Are you going to come over and shoot my washing machine?
Also you're wrong. In my younger days I used a twelve gauge side by side to hunt pheasant and usually hit it from a room distance away. The shot didn't penetrated all that far into the bird just enough to kill it. When Dick Cheney shot his friend it was at a much closer range and it didn't kill him did it? While a bird shot pellet may penetrate the skin of a washing machine it won't penetrate a wall and even if it did it wouldn't have enough power left to actually kill or even seriously injure someone unlike a high power rifle round.
If you shoot an intruder inside your house, you want him to be dead, not alive to return for revenge. Always shoot to kill.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862742 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
right wing stereotype-insults.
now why does that seem familiar?
are you a Dick Morris fan-boy? or maybe i should ask: were you a Dick Morris fan-boy?
don't be ashamed, Mitt never had a chance of winning. we can forgive your very minor transgression. or maybe: transgressions. either way, we luv ya man. not as much as you love Dick Morris, but who wants to be a creepy fan-boy?
You are a very special kind of deranged stupid aren't you? Definitely liberal.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862743 Feb 22, 2013
Why Conservatives Are Losing The Marriage Battle

A reader named Adrian posts a comment in the Huntsman thread that states the situation more succinctly than I have been able to. Emphases are mine:

Iíll give you my perspective as a young person (24) who supports gay marriage. I think thereís a fundamental disconnect between the older generation and this one, and perhaps this might help you to understand it (although I think you already do, to some extent)

Your conception of marriage, the traditional one, is that a man and a woman get married for the purpose of procreation. Marriage isnít really about romantic love in this conception, but rather a framework for the rearing of children. If we take for granted that this is what marriage is, then I donít think itís bigoted at all to not have gay marriage, so long as the coupling is respected.

The problem for people my age is this: your definition of marriage was displaced prior to our lifetime. I have no memory of when that definition was true. Virtually everyone under the age of 30 has lived their entire lives under a culture that believes marriage is an expression of romantic love between two people.

So for a young person with a conservative disposition, the battle against gay marriage isnít the same as it is for you. Youíre trying to conserve something that existed in your lifetime and has since been destroyed. For a young person, thereís nothing to conserve. If the only world they know is one where marriage is an expression of romantic love, any effort to bar a group of people from that doesnít feel like the conservation of anything, just discrimination.

It reminds me of Japanese soldiers, stranded on far away islands who continued to fight even though the war had been over for years.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#862744 Feb 22, 2013
We donít need a crystal ball to see the future of America under Obamaís failed Leadership!! We donít need to look any further than, Detroit, California, and Chicago!! Today Detroit Tops the List of America's Most Miserable Cities, coming to every City, State in America courtesy of Obama!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862745 Feb 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's because everybody is friggin' broke. You know when WalMart sales are way down enough to show concern the country is in trouble. But you'll just keep on with your Obama parade.
lily probably hates Darden restaurants because their Chairman and CEO is a black man who doesn't fit the leftwing poverty model.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#862746 Feb 22, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a low class, lowlife. I don't think you come close to the category of intelligent or woman. Hateful lazy slob comes to mind for you.
Would one of the 10 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd/jimmy, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 17 min Daily Schadenfreude 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,695
Amy 9-18 1 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info