Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536113 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863599 Feb 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see the Dave Chapelle skit wherein he plays a white supremacist?
Who?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#863600 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So the unemployed choose not to work because they're lazy. You had me going for a little while, I thought maybe you were a sane, albeit confused, right winger had stumbled onto this site. Turns out you're just as loony as the rest of them.
alot of the entitlement society choose to be unemployed by choice because I have had them tell to my face in Detroit especially when I was there that they dont have to work.
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#863601 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So the unemployed choose not to work because they're lazy. You had me going for a little while, I thought maybe you were a sane, albeit confused, right winger had stumbled onto this site. Turns out you're just as loony as the rest of them.
obamas regime has put more people on food stamps than ever before in history yet they put up signs in federal parks that state please don't feed the wild life it may cause them to become dependant and not feed themselves , bunch of idiots.
GOPidiots

United States

#863602 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>alot of the entitlement society choose to be unemployed by choice because I have had them tell to my face in Detroit especially when I was there that they dont have to work.
Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
GOPidiots

United States

#863603 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>obamas regime has put more people on food stamps than ever before in history yet they put up signs in federal parks that state please don't feed the wild life it may cause them to become dependant and not feed themselves , bunch of idiots.
Tea Turd crowd looks well fed!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#863604 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>obamas regime has put more people on food stamps than ever before in history yet they put up signs in federal parks that state please don't feed the wild life it may cause them to become dependant and not feed themselves , bunch of idiots.
Good point.

The reason is because the animals in parks don't vote but the animals that live in Democrat neighborhods do. The Democrats can't keep control based on improving the country so they lower the standards and rely on dependant people like the greedy selfish libtards here who are frustrated with what they have.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#863605 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
Meh.

More of the race card...

Meh.
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863607 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
How long have you been having sexual relations with the race card?
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863608 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Turd crowd looks well fed!
DemTurd crowd looks overly-filled with fried chicken and ribs, for starters.
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#863610 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
No , just go to your nearest MLK blvd. any work day any time and look at all the black males who are healthy enough to play street ball and steal and sling drugs but can't work , many are truly unemployable because they can't be trusted in any posisition other than fast food or changing air in a tire , the true black unemployement rate is over 20%, and thats for the ones that truly want to work.
NotSupriZedbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#863611 Feb 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I would imagine I've got a calloused stump by now!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863612 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
Go back in your hole, you filthy child molester teacher wannabe!
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#863613 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Turd crowd looks well fed!
Thats because they believe in hard work and earning what they get , in other words they proudly feed themselves and all the slackers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863614 Feb 24, 2013
DEMidiots wrote:
<quoted text> DemTurd crowd looks overly-filled with fried chicken and ribs, for starters.
Or emaciated by AIDS, like Lord Obama.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#863615 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Her husband sure got screwed when he married her ,he thought he got a white trophy wife when in fact all he ended up doing was still taking out a white mans trash .
lily's husband takes lily on all the road trips? "Because she's too ugly and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863616 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because they believe in hard work and earning what they get , in other words they proudly feed themselves and all the slackers.
That's just old-fashioned. The Obama way is to feed off the rich.
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#863617 Feb 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>lily's husband takes lily on all the road trips? "Because she's too ugly and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.
Damn it man ,I just spit alittle bud light on my key board .

Judged:

12

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#863618 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
Jealousy is when a deranged moron wants what others have..But doesn't want to work for it. Definitely liberal.

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Mcallen, TX

#863619 Feb 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not me, you dumbo jumbo jumbo jive turkey.
Tell me... I can tell you are a zero, frustarted with the outcome of your life. Why do you think others owe you?
Let me get this straight. You're a slum lord in Connecticut that gets off awarding himself brilliant judge-its for dumbass comments to validate his only imaginary success in life. And, you assume that anyone that hasn't attained this lofty place in life is "frustarted" (sic)??
You're a hoot waxturd.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#863620 Feb 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after Obama stops acting as if he "has a deep-seated hatred of white people."
I am not surprised that a racist f*ck like you would quote another racist f*ck. You racist f*cks stick together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr District 1 240,936
Supply of m-oll-y, tar,ku*sh etc 7 hr Chicago IL 1
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 13 hr Cheech the Conser... 6
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) 18 hr Jackson Browne 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 21 hr Earl 54
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... Sat Storm guy 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) Fri Comrades 105,189

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages