Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862755 Feb 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Cornel West Calls Obama A War Criminal"
Professor Cornel West: Obama Is A ‘War Criminal’ Like Nixon And Bush

http://www.mediaite.com/online/professor-corn...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#862756 Feb 22, 2013
scumGOPIDIOTS wrote:
Yep, but it was a very expensive move bush did, and america still paying the price.<quoted text>
True and the only way to fix the damage left behind is raise taxes.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#862757 Feb 22, 2013
When it comes to messing with your head ... Nobody does it better than Jane, The Master at Messing Up your Mind!

The Squeeze Is On!

You're just a masochistic fool.
Because you knew This Game was cruel.
You never listened when I Said ...
I'd soon be Ruling in your Head.

~Sincerely, new yawk ~
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> (Who else you going to pretend to be today? I really like all the stupid mistakes you make when trying to to Yawkie best.)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862758 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no, no, no.
just the states with Republican governors.
It's outageous the suffering that goes on in the blue city ghettos and projects of America.

YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects are 'Blue Magnets' of poverty for blacks? How or why that happened?
Tamiqua Says

New York, NY

#862759 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
World Nut Daily.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/hispanicked-gop-el...
Ann Coulter.
so every stat is suspect; i see no links anywhere? why not?
WND never links to a 'source'. bad for business.
try again. real source.
as Hillary would say, "what difference does it make?" go stand outside a bodega or go to a welfare office even if it means leaving your room. look at any school district with a high Hispanic population and see what percentage get free breakfast and lunch. look at any blue collar job that used to support a middle class family and see the wages suppressed by illegal workers who live 20 to a house or apartment zoned for one family.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#862760 Feb 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you shoot an intruder inside your house, you want him to be dead, not alive to return for revenge. Always shoot to kill.
Most murders are committed by friends/family so that 'intruder' might just be your brother, so always be packing and ready to shoot to kill on sight.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#862761 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes always good to show the entire story and not 'cherry pick' with what agrees with your agenda like some people we know.

Location hidden

#862762 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama has been president we have not lost any gun rights, in fact he signed into law a new one. We can now conceal carry in national parks. Only a mentally ill lunatic would equate Obama's support for a small capacity clip, ban on assault rifles and background check as being opposed to the right to bear arms.
True Reagan was the one that that banned conceal carry in National Parks and your right it was Obama that more less repealed the Republicans ban on conceal carry on National Parks.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#862763 Feb 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Especially since you are three times more likely to shoot/kill yourself or a family member with a gun than protect anyone against an intruder.(Bet Nancy Lanza is really glad she had all those weapons to protect herself.)
Apparently John lives alone, shoots on sight, and the number of his family members is dwindling.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862764 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
special enough that you couldn't ignore me even if you wanted to.
try it. go ahead and see if you're stupid enough to make me look stupid.
One of the happiest moments ever, is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change moron. Your life is a result of the bad choices you make.. You who wishes to sing...always find a worthless song. You are still a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says

New York, NY

#862765 Feb 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Jane, "you ignorant slut", don't you know that seeing Orally's smirking pasty canned ham face this early in the morning produces projectile vomiting in intelligent women of "faloofa" age?(Who else you going to pretend to be today? I really like all the stupid mistakes you make when trying to to Yawkie best.)
huh, what you be sayin? we baby mamas gots to stick together. i dropped my kids Leroy Smith, Shay Quan Washington and Shamika Curtis off at the Head Start place for the free babysittin and they be payin me for it and shit.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862766 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Every deranged gift from mediaite.com is a wish for your stupidity and happiness..

Location hidden

#862767 Feb 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Those who don't study history are bound to repeat it. Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
sonicfilter's church is crap cut-n-paste prayer breakfast at salon.com
Right, the Democrats are repeating 1994 all over again and playing into the Republicans hands.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862768 Feb 22, 2013
Tamiqua Says wrote:
<quoted text>as Hillary would say, "what difference does it make?" go stand outside a bodega or go to a welfare office even if it means leaving your room. look at any school district with a high Hispanic population and see what percentage get free breakfast and lunch. look at any blue collar job that used to support a middle class family and see the wages suppressed by illegal workers who live 20 to a house or apartment zoned for one family.
Federal law bars states from using federal TANF dollars to assist most legal immigrants until they have been in the United States for at least five years. This restriction applies not only to cash assistance, but also to TANF-funded work supports and services such as child care, transportation, and job training.
A substantial percentage of poor children have non-citizen parents who are ineligible for TANF benefits and services.

States can use state MOE funds to provide benefits to recent immigrants who are subject to the five-year bar, but fewer than half do so. States can also choose whether to assist legal immigrants not subject the five-year bar (because they arrived before the 1996 law or have been in the country for at least five years) and nearly all states do so. Neither federal nor state TANF funds can be used for undocumented immigrants.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...

facts: the difference.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#862769 Feb 22, 2013
The next four years of Obama’s Presidency ‘Poverty’ will be a way of life not a condition!! Today 1/5 Americans in Poverty, 11,000 Americans signs up daily for Food Stamps, 47 million on Food Stamps, 12 million Americans Unemployed this is Obama’s Transformation of America and the Liberals/Democrats are chanting for More!!

Location hidden

#862770 Feb 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Guns: Requires a background check through multiple government databases. President: No background check required.
alot of it has to do with the ruling in SCOTUS case of Haynes vs United States.
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says

New York, NY

#862771 Feb 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>One of the happiest moments ever, is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change moron. Your life is a result of the bad choices you make.. You who wishes to sing...always find a worthless song. You are still a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
the givernment is paying me for making bad choices and then paying me for making good choices. and one of my babies daddies be getting cash fo turnin in his guns to the police station. he be using them to shoot at my last baby shower right afta the cake, which is usually time for a baby shower shootin, since it be 3am on a weeknight and shit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862772 Feb 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Folks, at least look up the meaning of the word recession and then post your nonsense.
Love,
Homer
Good idea.

In the United States, the Business Cycle Dating Committee of the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) is generally seen as the authority for dating US recessions. The NBER defines an economic recession as: "a significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real GDP, real income, employment, industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales."

Location hidden

#862773 Feb 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR not quite as much of a radical left totalitarian as Obama.
no but the policies FDR implemented were aligned with Leninism which FDR wanted to Centralize everything.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862774 Feb 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or a feller can purchase a Saiga 410 gas powered shotgun that has been tricked up by Mississippi Arms to look like something out of a Bruce Willis movie. A potential intruder might sht himself at the sight of one of these beauties.
The objective is not to scare the intruder by showing him your gun.

Unless, of course, you want to end up dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min jacques Ottawa 179,445
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 5 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]