Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,695)

Showing posts 793,881 - 793,900 of1,032,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you people insist in using such vulgar language?
you ppl.? thats b/c you are vulgar and it fits right in with y'alls right/fright ways.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of smart Republiclowns walked away from the racism, mysogyny, and vile talk from the Teabagger wing, which is why Rmoney lost the election!!
Long live the Teabaggers!!
May they ever help Democrats get elected!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I walked away from the Republican party when George H W Bush invited Ralph Reed and his band of religious freaks to join him on the stage. That decision cost me a few friends but at the same time gained me a few__who I like much better.

The TeaParty thing throws me__most of those fools are my age and had full advantage of the best America ever offered anyone yet they are ungrateful. Mutts who I walk away from in real life.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiger doesn't request a handicap or cry racism if he gets a bad bounce.
Bullshit...how many strokes does a POTUS get for being black?(Have you been in touch with fred recently?)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> You continue to support an incompetent.
certainly theres no support for your dumbazz.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about those oil subsidies that don't exist.
Reach into that bag of lies the Demcorats fill every day and tell us about those oild subsidies that don't exist.

So Republicans & Democrats debated cutting oil subsidies that never existed.

Why should I subsidize your salary?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> A better quality what? Campaign?
just settle for the seconds
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
To be clear, Homeo prevaricates on a regular basis. You've already lied numerous times today, ur like BO, you can't help yourself.
Point out the lies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Poodle returns, waving his limp wrist.
Poodle??? That's the Bluegrass's nickname for Rand Paul--block off the ol' buffalo chip apparently.(You really do make a lot of slurring homosexual references...is your closet walk-in?)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
Romney lost with these ideas.
Republicans oppose anything that assists the Middle Class
<quoted text>
Middle Class who set themselves up to depend on Social Security & Medicare have lost especially the ones depending on the Federal Government & Programs sponsered by the Federal Government based on a tax have set themselves up for economical failure because those programs are not guaranteed which Congress and the president may change, reduce, or even eliminate benefits at any time because of two important SCOTUS case rulings in Flemming v. Nestor(1960) and Helvering v. Davis(1937) and the ones that told to plan without those programs were right since there is no property rights to those Government Administered programs.

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...

Property Rights: The Hidden Issue of Social Security Reform

http://www.cato.org/publications/social-secur...
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
careful gramps...just might get your retirement check DRONED.
Oh, Grandma, you're so Obama-whacked; he has nothing for you, either...except to continue your welfare and foodstamps, you leech. LOL
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't realize ur one of the backward hillbillies to the liberal elite.
no such thing as a backward hillbilly liberal elite...backward hillbilly is reserved for teaKKKrackas.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I walked away from the Republican party when George H W Bush invited Ralph Reed and his band of religious freaks to join him on the stage. That decision cost me a few friends but at the same time gained me a few__who I like much better.
The TeaParty thing throws me__most of those fools are my age and had full advantage of the best America ever offered anyone yet they are ungrateful. Mutts who I walk away from in real life.
Yeah, the middle-aged pasty white guy CEO in his multi-million dollar home, antique car collection, trophy wife, and house staff is now the victim.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
certainly theres no support for your dumbazz.
dumbazz Obama...I agree, dumbazz.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
just settle for the seconds
That would be you, and the answer is no. LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's getting worse by the day; you'd think Cindy might have told him he's making a fool of himself. Did you hear Graham saying that cutting Obamacare should be on the table?
Those two old fools need to go away.
All that soul selling to retain their much overpaid sinecures in Arizona and South Carolina...you'd think they were capable of finding another job. Oh, right, I guess that answers that...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They mean something to ticket purchasing NASCAR fans, as well as advertisers.
Obama has four years left and what appears to be a full plate on his hands just trying to restore the nation to Clinton era standards.
I don't think any of our nationally elected were prepared for Sandy Hook or considered that Obama would take on immigration reform__surprise surprise.
The economy is improving by leaps and bounds, his health care initiative is beginning to show some positive results and he's kept us out of new military conflicts. He's like a brown Ike Eisenhower.
What's not to like?
You're out your mind! The wheels could come off this bus at any minute. The healthcare scam is just beginning to unravel. It will be tragic!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are the majority of the population, dumbass. Blacks invariably couple there drug dealings with violence, that's why so many are in prison,they deserve to be there.. wise up idiot.
When was the last time we heard of some whites doing a drive by shooting?
Answer: NEVER
whites will be the majority for the next 25yrs....then the script will be flipped. wall-street white collar crimnals deserve to be in prison but they are excused for being "too white" to serve the time. wise up idiot.
"When was the last time we heard of some whites doing a drive by shooting." CT, TX, Al, GA, CO, WI
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lower class blacks have an ingrained anti white, anti education, anti success culture, whites don't.
wheres the proof? i just think its amazing how you aryan nation bums can come up with bogus shyt all the time.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Congrats!!

You're now officially the stupidest person on this thread!!

""Three killed, two injured in Oklahoma shooting spree
All five victims are black; police suspect a white shooter""

"""Word on the street is that this person would drive up to people walking, ask for directions, and when they would turn away, walk away, began firing," Tulsa City Councilor Jack Henderson told KRMG News after the NAACP meeting concluded. "That's truly a concern, and anybody would be [ill] at ease if you knew this was going on."
"If you systematically target black folks and that's all you shot, and you come to the north side of town and you're a white male, and we know he was a white male, then what is one left to believe?" Rev. Warren Blakney, president of the Tulsa NAACP, told local NBC affiliate KJRH-TV.
Police are calling the shootings an "unprecedented" incident.
"I haven't seen anything like this in my career," Walker told the Tulsa World.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/killed-...

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/killed-...

----------

Never, eh??

This occurred April, 2012.

A drive-by committed by a white man against blacks.

You lose, idiot!!
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are the majority of the population, dumbass. Blacks invariably couple there drug dealings with violence, that's why so many are in prison,they deserve to be there.. wise up idiot.
When was the last time we heard of some whites doing a drive by shooting?
Answer: NEVER
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

NuculurNutcase wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, Grandma, you're so Obama-whacked; he has nothing for you, either...except to continue your welfare and foodstamps, you leech. LOL
same old racist mentality....just can't except the fact that not all blacks are on welfare and foodstamps. look around gramps..some of your very own white neighbors get assistance besides that gov't entitlement check every month. you dog food scrounging lizard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 793,881 - 793,900 of1,032,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,433
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min HughBe 65,033
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min ScarletandOlive 96,044
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min litesong 42,947
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Registered Earth Angel 47,014
Abby 4-17 1 hr RACE 23
Amy 4-17 1 hr Sublime1 17
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••