Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,801 - 793,820 of 1,096,597 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt said: "West Virginia had the highest death rate."
GFY, you lying used car dealer.
You did indeed say rate__my bad. Still it was just fun with numbers on your part for WVA came in way down the list in the "total" department.

During the Vietnam era many of West Virginia's "of age" young men could not score high enough on the AFQT to be considered for military service. Matter of fact, not just WVA but all areas served by VISTA, E. KY, SW. VA, NE. TN.

One had to be halfway literate to score a 59 on the AFQT.

So now tell us how many of the 58,000 plus dead were from West VA?

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Racing time!!!!!!!
Go Danica!!!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> OBAMA WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS, DEAL WITH IT LOSER.
We will, we have the House, maybe the Senate in 2 years if the economy stays the same.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> OBAMA WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS, DEAL WITH IT LOSER.
Possibly, and if so, we are already dealing with it.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Build a potentially environmental disaster pipeline on your own property or build it on someone else's property. Gee
We're you just having a fit because of a refining capabilities?
But hey, lets transport this toxic goo over our major river system to refine it in Texas & allow the pollution to drift across our country.
For what?
I have an idea, let the Canadians build the refineries & transport something not as toxic or dangerous.
There are already hundreds of pipelines criss crossing the country, operating safely, this new one will be fine, calm down.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Do you Liberals/Democrats agree with the architects of President Obama’s worldview, the mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel, believes that if America is going to prosper, Chicago must be the model for the nation!! Those Liberals/Democrats who agree with Rahm please Post Now!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Insufficient insurance means everyone else pays.
No it doesn't. Most americans pay their bills.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
http://redflagnews.com/headlin es/disarming-americas-heros-ve terans-receiving-official-lett ers-prohibiting-them-from-purc hasing-possessing-receiving-or -transporting-a-firearm-or-amm unition
If this holds true the time has come. Lock and load..
Seems i remember the Obama administration warning us years ago of the potential danger of returning vets shooting up the country, of course it never happened, just another demorat hysteria whipped up by the dishonest and ignorant left.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
Barf Bag, Please!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
as we all know....
On issues, public is more aligned with Obama than GOP
President Obama starts his second term with a clear upper hand over GOP leaders on issues from guns to immigration that are likely to dominate the year, a USA TODAY/Pew Research Center Poll finds. On the legislation rated most urgent — cutting the budget deficit — even a majority of Republican voters endorse Obama's approach of seeking tax hikes as well as spending cuts.
The survey underscores the quandary for the GOP as it debates the party's message in the wake of disappointing losses last November for the White House and in the Senate.
Now just 22% of Americans, nearly a record low, consider themselves Republicans.
And those automatic spending cuts, known as the sequester, that are poised to take effect next week?
If no deal is reached to avert them, half of Americans say congressional Republicans will be more to blame. Less than a third would blame Obama first.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Government sucks

" To be sure, Obama faces his own challenges.His approval ratings for handling seven specific issues are no better than lukewarm, ranging from a low of 34% on the deficit to a high of 46% on the situation in Afghanistan. On the central issue of managing the economy, 40% approve and 56% disapprove. Americans also continue to be deeply unhappy with the country's direction. By 2-to-1, 64%-31%, they are dissatisfied with the way things are going in the United States."

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Why Obama goes on comedian talk shows as Stewart, Colbert and Letterman, whether than being the Butt End of a Joke why not be the Joke!!
Read what you wrote...slowly. Does that mushup make sense in Textardia? Better contruct some sort of grammar for the new language.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Build a potentially environmental disaster pipeline on your own property or build it on someone else's property. Gee
We're you just having a fit because of a refining capabilities?
But hey, lets transport this toxic goo over our major river system to refine it in Texas & allow the pollution to drift across our country.
For what?
I have an idea, let the Canadians build the refineries & transport something not as toxic or dangerous.
This attitude is why gas prices are so high...then go ahead and bitch about oil profits.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Read what you wrote...slowly. Does that mushup make sense in Textardia? Better contruct some sort of grammar for the new language.
How are my tax dollars taking care of that little bundle of revenue of yours and Ttreyshaun's??

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. Most americans pay their bills.
People working part time in a place that can't afford to offer real health insurance are going to be able to pay a $20,000 hospital bill.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You did indeed say rate__my bad.
A true moderate would have stopped there.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Read what you wrote...slowly. Does that mushup make sense in Textardia? Better contruct some sort of grammar for the new language.
I have to admit I did it for You!! Thanks for keeping in Touch!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are already hundreds of pipelines criss crossing the country, operating safely, this new one will be fine, calm down.
You do realize that this stuff from Canada isn't really oil, right?

There has been over 60 pipeline failures in this country over the past ten years. Pipelines are likely the safest method of transporting oil & gas products. But they are not without problems.

Why risk it it so Canada can export? Canadians didn't.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
People working part time in a place that can't afford to offer real health insurance are going to be able to pay a $20,000 hospital bill.
If they are responsible people, yes. Hospitals are very generous with payment plans. Also, your scenario is the exception, not the rule.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been over 60 pipeline failures in this country over the past ten years. Pipelines are likely the safest method of transporting oil & gas products. But they are not without problems.
Hmmm, not really oil? What is it?

I'd say jobs would be one good reason to build it.

Jobs, that's what Obama says[now] he's concerned with, right?

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands die by automobiles, we don't ban them. I'm not in favor of pipeline leaks, but they are containable and whether you'll admit it or not, modern society runs on oil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••