Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,721 - 793,740 of 1,079,099 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

When it comes to rude people silence really is golden according to a new study.

People who completely ignore those who are rude and offensive were found more mentally healthy than those who engage with them say researchers at Baruch College at City University of New York.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22820...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The Pain in Plain stays mainly with ol' Jane, but can you believe the weasel geezer that keeps saying "get it off on"? He must be a Larry the Cable fan that can't remember the motto correctly. lol
welfarefoodstampgovernmentobam aleechillegitimatebabymamacan' tgetit offwithoutbabydaddyforsure say what? LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whole Foods should just refrain from using minorities in any advertising.
Mr. Mackey has certainly been putting his foot in his mouth; perhaps he has forgotten who his customers are. Trader Joes is not in Florida; will take all his customers.
If you have a business catering to the public; why wouldn't you keep your damn mouth shut?
Rightwingers are so stupid.
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Connecticut priest charged last month with dealing crystal meth was feared to be on the brink of a nervous breakdown, it has been revealed, as the cracks began to appear at the start of his astonishing fall from grace.
The suspended Roman Catholic priest was arrested on federal drug charges last month for allegedly having methamphetamine mailed to him from co-conspirators in California and making more than $300,000 in drugs sales out of his apartment in Waterbury in the second half of last year.
Along the way, authorities said, he bought a small adult video and sex toy shop in the nearby town of North Haven named 'Land of Oz & Dorothy's Place,' apparently to launder all the money he was making.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22822...
lily gets it off on "wayward" priests, too
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

You can recognize a Stewart/Colbert inform viewer/voter simply by asking easy questions as’ Who’s the Secretary of Defense or Secretary of State or even an easier one, what’s the US Debt’ first you’ll see a blank look then a pause and then’ I Don’t Know’ and then you ask do you Vote…’Yes’ Scary !!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The Pain in Plain stays mainly with ol' Jane, but can you believe the weasel geezer that keeps saying "get it off on"? He must be a Larry the Cable fan that can't remember the motto correctly. lol
that's it! i'm changing my name to something less Anglo and less plain like Shaniqua or Tamiqua similar to your half sisters who got pregnant from your uncle.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you must have me confused with your inlaws or leosnotta, since you have to vote democrat and love Obama to live there, throw your kids' Pampers out the window with the chicken bones and get your kids' fathers mixed up.
That's your existence Jane; no getting away from it. You're the only one who talks like this. You're not fooling anyone.
Hey Jane? Remember when you said you were a Democrat?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's so "truogh" ect. ect.!!!
Have another swig; the olives and lemon peels are getting stuck between the rhinestones in your grill.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> So was the Hitler Youth till it was folded into the SS as the war went on.
Ok, I guess you just got that email that was from a few years ago?
Anyway, I've been saving this song for a moment like this; forgot which poster shared it with me, but it's hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
deranged fun?
you finally get SOMETHING right.
now backup before i slap you with some more fun.
You can never make the same mistake twice because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice. Honesty may be the best policy, but your deranged cut-n-paste insanity is your best defense.
Shaniqua Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

i's founds this rosetta stone for ebonics and shit:

http://joel.net/EBONICS/Translator
Shaniqua Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's your existence Jane; no getting away from it. You're the only one who talks like this. You're not fooling anyone.
Hey Jane? Remember when you said you were a Democrat?
Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.- Winston Churchill

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

When it comes to rude people silence really is golden according to a new study.
People who completely ignore those who are rude and offensive were found more mentally healthy than those who engage with them say researchers at Baruch College at City University of New York.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22820...
So, please, when can we expect you to go silent?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>that's it! i'm changing my name to something less Anglo and less plain like Shaniqua or Tamiqua similar to your half sisters who got pregnant from your uncle.
Why not change your name to reflect your true self? Some suggestions:

Blackheart
Dead Soul
Racist Witch
Pure Evil
Hattie The Homeless Harrasser

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

I sure am a crazy old Goober, for sure. Several months ago, I was here asking what Obama has done to restrict guns, making it as if the non-Loon, non-Democrats here were crazy.

Now I just invoke my weasel routine...

I'm trying to find a new issue to be devious and sneaky about. Since we Democrats do it daily, it is hard to keep finding new things to lie about.

"Under a measure advancing in the Texas Capitol, local police officers could be convicted of a crime for enforcing any new federal gun control laws.

Rep. Steve Toth, a newly elected Republican from the Woodlands, said his proposal would prevent officers from carrying out any future federal orders to confiscate assault rifles and ammunition magazines.

"There's a federal law, there's a 30-round magazine right in front of you - what do I do?" Toth said in an interview. The measure known as the Firearm Protection Act "answers that question in spades," he said. It moved Tuesday to the House Committee on Federalism.

President Barack Obama has proposed federal laws banning such weapons, but no such laws currently exist."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/21/te...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Mr. Mackey has certainly been putting his foot in his mouth; perhaps he has forgotten who his customers are. Trader Joes is not in Florida; will take all his customers.
If you have a business catering to the public; why wouldn't you keep your damn mouth shut?
Rightwingers are so stupid.
John Mackey is a vegan and a Libertarian with many liberal viewpoints, hardly a rightwinger.

Whole Foods and Trader Joe's are two entirely different businesses, hardly in competition.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not change your name to reflect your true self? Some suggestions:
Blackheart
Dead Soul
Racist Witch
Pure Evil
Homer might try "Chuckles the Clown."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not change your name to reflect your true self? Some suggestions:
Blackheart
Dead Soul
Racist Witch
Pure Evil
What about the original? Vile Hateful Beast from Hell?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ok, I guess you just got that email that was from a few years ago?
Anyway, I've been saving this song for a moment like this; forgot which poster shared it with me, but it's hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I didn't get any email. I do however watch the Military and History channels. It's all there for anyone to see.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Blackheart
Dead Soul
Racist Witch
Pure Evil
Too late. Your mother already took them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 13 min Mister Tonka 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••