Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#862551 Feb 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Trader Joes is planning a store here in Pinecrest, also West Palm Beach. Whole Foods has a large store here in Boca, very, very busy store, but many people are boycotting it now. Trader Joes can certainly steal their business. Mackeys unfortunate comments are an opportunity for someone else.
"silly"
Were you not one who claimed that Chicka a Fil would suffer because of comments made by their owners. They recently reported record sales and profits. Whats with that?
Peace
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#862552 Feb 21, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are so many GOP Governors facing re election suddenly jumping on the Obamacare bandwagon, huh?
Your track record for predictions coming true sucks.
They know there are more leeches than taxpayers ready to suck up to the messiah's snakeoil campaign = votes, votes, votes. LOL
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#862553 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perverted child molester GOPidiots rears her ugly head again.
Go back in the closet with Barack, you filthy pervert!
You're hilarious, Nolife!
Still obsessing on your pedophile fantasy!
The more the GOP is screwed, the more desperate and ridiculous you get!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862554 Feb 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Were you not one who claimed that Chicka a Fil would suffer because of comments made by their owners. They recently reported record sales and profits. Whats with that?
Peace
Who eats that shyt anyway? Darden restaurants had a 38% decrease , Whole Foods has too, don't know percentage. Huge petition against Macy's carrying Trumps products, his daughters too, the markdown rack is full, no one is buying it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#862555 Feb 21, 2013
You always have to head outside of U.S. Liberal Media influence to get news about America. America's Propaganda Press is geared towards a reality shared by 6th Graders, Entitlement Parasites and the Boy Messiah.

BBC - Stock markets fall after US Fed comments: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21530624 #

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#862556 Feb 21, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who eats that shyt anyway? Darden restaurants had a 38% decrease , Whole Foods has too, don't know percentage. Huge petition against Macy's carrying Trumps products, his daughters too, the markdown rack is full, no one is buying it.
That's right. You don't eat.

You only drink.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#862557 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of them that are 26 or younger are covered by their parents' insurance. If they are still working minimum wage jobs after age 26, then they are losers.
Anyone who spends their entire life 24\7 on Topix is a loser.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#862558 Feb 21, 2013
DEMidiots wrote:
<quoted text> Welfare foodstamp leeches support the Corrupt Democratic Machine, led by Messiah Obama. Enjoy!
Then what you're saying is GOP Governors support Obama!
ooops

Eau Claire, WI

#862560 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz is a threat to the Democrats, hence must be attacked by their puppets at the falsely named blog.
Get real Cruz is a threat to himself and then the establishment repukes. Please,Please,Please keep listening to Rush and the boys.
ooops

Eau Claire, WI

#862562 Feb 21, 2013
john galt is bush "the presidunce" reincarnated
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862563 Feb 21, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that Jan Brewer clucking her dentures saying " Obamacare is here to stay, you can't wave your finger at the federal government, I tried that"

Rick Scott caved today too. He said "over my dead body" !!

They're all so fos
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#862564 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's only "accomplishment" is Obamacare, which will become a disaster.
King Barrys goon squad has been testing Obaboon Care in five California counties... brutha dat no good mullato king has thrown me off my insurance plan that I've had for over 45 years and forcing me an many other bruthas and sistas to da back of the line behind mojados....! to make matters worse Dr's aren't accepting new patients and the med prices went through the roof... King Barry has chit all over medical care.....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862565 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perverted child molester GOPidiots rears her ugly head again.
Go back in the closet with Barack, you filthy pervert!
How's Juan?

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#862566 Feb 21, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what you are saying is remotely true, the same can be said about the deficit & debt, right? Giving the fact that the President has no control over the purse strings & the republican controlled house has full control over the purse strings, one can make the same assertion right? If thats the case, why do ya'll call it Obama's gov't & blame him for the debt amassed under a republican held house? Can't have it both ways!
You're mixed up. My claim Obama had NOTHING to do with increased oil production has no relationship to budgets or spending. YOU are the one who gave him undue credit, I refuted that claim. And you offer nothing to refute what I say.
Perhaps you have some evidence or actions by Obama to show he deserves credit?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862567 Feb 21, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are so many GOP Governors facing re election suddenly jumping on the Obamacare bandwagon, huh?
Your track record for predictions coming true sucks.
They don't like Obamacare, but the deck is stacked against them if they don't participate.

Kinda like a gun to the head, you filthy child molester pig.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#862568 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Millions eat there, you like fried chicken and watermelon, don't you? When you have money anyway.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862570 Feb 21, 2013
ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real Cruz is a threat to himself and then the establishment repukes. Please,Please,Please keep listening to Rush and the boys.
You people just want Republicans to go along with whatever Lord Obama wants.

Anybody who stands up to the Messiah is a threat.
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#862571 Feb 21, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid you thinks that...Bwhahahahaha...they're doing the Obama Vote Sucker Strategy...appeal to the lowlife leeches like you, since they've become the lowlife majority.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#862572 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you see that Jan Brewer clucking her dentures saying " Obamacare is here to stay, you can't wave your finger at the federal government, I tried that"
Rick Scott caved today too. He said "over my dead body" !!
They're all so fos
You're so fol...full of liquor...LOL
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#862573 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
How's Juan?
Lily Juanebriated after Happy Hour ... before, during, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sunshine 181,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,183
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,851
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 6 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago