Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#862386 Feb 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Mackey has certainly been putting his foot in his mouth; perhaps he has forgotten who his customers are. Trader Joes is not in Florida; will take all his customers.
If you have a business catering to the public; why wouldn't you keep your damn mouth shut?
Rightwingers are so stupid.
Trader Joes is in Naples, Sarasota, Gainesville and is eying Winter Park. Whole Foods has a large Store in Winter Park and has already been hurt by the CEO's comments.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862387 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Show me a piglet and I'll show you a swine.
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decided to be. If it takes you more than an hour to get ready, then you may not be as cute as you think...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#862388 Feb 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't get any email. I do however watch the Military and History channels. It's all there for anyone to see.
Bullsh!t, there is nothing on either channel reporting that Fema is Obama's private Army.
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862389 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can never make the same mistake twice because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice. Honesty may be the best policy, but your deranged cut-n-paste insanity is your best defense.
uh...you're repeating your defense.

again.

your best.

(this is like hitting a tennis ball against a wall)
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#862390 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
What about the original? Vile Hateful Beast from Hell?
You've already earned and inherited that name, immediately after Jean's memorial service.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#862391 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps the vegan diet is getting to him
Perhaps the alcohol diet already got to you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#862392 Feb 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The head of the API said there wee subsidies.
Republicans debated & fought to keep oil subsides.
You supposedly work in the oil industry.
We subsidize your salary./
Why can you be mam enough to make it on your own Oh wait, it must reflect on your "worth".
So where does the government get the money to subsidize your salary?
Tell us about those subsidies. Many people here don't even know what the API is, and they rely on you to adequately explain what you state. Since you are so familliar with this subject, you should be able to tell us about those subsidies right off the top of your pointy little head.

Tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.

Republicans... blah... blah... blah...(indoctrinated party line bullshit)

What subsidies? Tell us about them.

Tell us about these subsidies to oil companies.

Don't they even give you a description of these mythical subsidies to oil companies in your indoctrination sessions?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#862393 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
What about the original? Vile Hateful Beast from Hell?
Don't worry, you still retain that title.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#862394 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Show me a piglet and I'll show you a swine.
You raised them behind the warehouse, in between drinks.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#862395 Feb 21, 2013
Shaniqua Says wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.- Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill was always right. He is an amazing historical figure.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862396 Feb 21, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could just go with plain Ahole or The Wigman
LOL
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#862397 Feb 21, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> You've already earned and inherited that name, immediately after Jean's memorial service.
You said it better!

Hahahaaa!!!

Her posting name should be lily waxman ratmouth, don't you think?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#862398 Feb 21, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> You raised them behind the warehouse, in between drinks.
Baawwaaahhh!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862399 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
uh...you're repeating your defense.
again.
your best.
(this is like hitting a tennis ball against a wall)
Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. Trolling refers to any deranged behavior or cut-n-paste, that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else in order to provoke a response. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decided to be, troll.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862400 Feb 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Trader Joes is in Naples, Sarasota, Gainesville and is eying Winter Park. Whole Foods has a large Store in Winter Park and has already been hurt by the CEO's comments.
Trader Joes is planning a store here in Pinecrest, also West Palm Beach. Whole Foods has a large store here in Boca, very, very busy store, but many people are boycotting it now. Trader Joes can certainly steal their business. Mackeys unfortunate comments are an opportunity for someone else.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#862401 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
HAVE ANOTHER DRINK.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862402 Feb 21, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!t, there is nothing on either channel reporting that Fema is Obama's private Army.
Yep! I'm fairly certain your wife keeps a bag of cotton balls handy in case the wind blows.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#862403 Feb 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the hypocrisy if liberals spoke up against Vietnam & Bush's made up war about oil?
Two wars, two protests.
There is no hypocrisy.
Ah, yes. Vietnam. The war that was started when Ho Chi Minh went to Paris and asked the French to come back to Vietnam to make the Chinese army leave who just stayed in Vietnam after they monitored the removal of the Japanese army.
The war that became part of the Cold War when Ho Chi Minh asked the Soviet Union to supply him in the war he started against the French after he asked them to come back to Vietnam.
The war that drew the attemtion of the United States when the Soviet Union petitioned the UN to separate Vietnam into two countries and armed North Vietnam to the teeth.
The war that Ho Chi Minh expanded when he invaded Laos and Cambodia and used the communist-occupied territories there to stage invasions of a far less militarized South Vietnam.
The war that ended when the 1973 Democrat-controlled Congress cut off all support to South Vietnam after South Vietnam defeated the single largest communist invasion of the war in 1972 without any assistance from US ground combat units which had been removed from Vietnam the previous year.
The war after which Ho Chi Minh murdered over 12 percent of the population under his control outside of North Vietnam, making Ho Chi Minh statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization.

Is that the war you are referring to?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862404 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Another Chicago Democrat Takes a Stand for Free Speech
A recently introduced bill in the Illinois state Senate would require anonymous website comment posters to reveal their identities if they want to keep their comments online.
The bill, called the Internet Posting Removal Act, is sponsored by Illinois state Sen. Ira Silverstein. It states that a “web site administrator upon request shall remove any comments posted on his or her web site by an anonymous poster unless the anonymous poster agrees to attach his or her name to the post and confirms that his or her IP address, legal name, and home address are accurate.”
It'll never happen.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#862405 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes they do.
No to the Flat Tax and Other Stale Ideas
It’s time to retire out-of-date economic proposals.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340896...
the semi-sane right wing media zombies sure don't sound like FOX anymore. seems they woke up.
something about losing an election on the back of conservative 'principles'/stale ideas.
It looks like you really, really want to answer this question.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 179,395
Abby 10-23-14 9 min Pippa 4
Amy 10-24 10 min Sublime1 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Jonah1 50,630
Abby 10-24 22 min Sublime1 10
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]