Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263787 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#862695 Feb 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Plenty of good news for WalMart today after the right wing loons have been frothing at the mouth over a couple of anonymous emails.
18% increase in dividends__a 2.6% increase in profits after a somewhat sluggish start due to uncertainty about the payroll tax hike, fuel prices and that credit card bills from Christmas start showing up in February.
That ought depress flack for the day--for him any good news for the economy is bad.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862696 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You should post this every day.
You can not get back on your feet until you first give up drinking your Colt 45, get out of bed, then get up off your lazy ass. Definitely liberal.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#862698 Feb 22, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
I NEED the real thing.
Im getting bored using a salami up my butt hole
Does it hurt?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#862699 Feb 22, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Look you stupid son on a bitch ,I just went out side and shot a 55 ballon baeeel with #6 shot at 15 feet and now I have a vented fire barrel jack ass .
You went outside and shot a 55 gallon barrel and you called him stupid????? That's funny.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862700 Feb 22, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Look you stupid son on a bitch ,I just went out side and shot a 55 ballon baeeel with #6 shot at 15 feet and now I have a vented fire barrel jack ass .
Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shotgun outside on a balconey. LOL..Yes, get a 'scatter' gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden and PDUPONT are idiots. Definitely liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862701 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Female trolls seem to better able to delude themselves.....
Belief follows your intention ma'am.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#862702 Feb 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That ought depress flack for the day--for him any good news for the economy is bad.
Market up too, I see an early visit to Jerry's in his future.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862704 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You went outside and shot a 55 gallon barrel and you called him stupid????? That's funny.
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster. Definitely liberal.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#862705 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You went outside and shot a 55 gallon barrel and you called him stupid????? That's funny.
Well it was either that or his old Camaro up on blocks in front of his trailer.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#862706 Feb 22, 2013
MoeANiqua Says wrote:
<quoted text>you must be so thrilled that Obama the Social Engineering Income ReDistributor In Chief is going to pay you to send TyRone, TyQuan and ShayQuan to Head Start. Round up more baby daddies and get ready to cash them givernment checks!
http://www.billoreilly.com/currentarticle
Jane, "you ignorant slut", don't you know that seeing Orally's smirking pasty canned ham face this early in the morning produces projectile vomiting in intelligent women of "faloofa" age?(Who else you going to pretend to be today? I really like all the stupid mistakes you make when trying to to Yawkie best.)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862707 Feb 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That ought depress flack for the day--for him any good news for the economy is bad.
Found out last night that WalMart is going to build a Neighborhood Mart at the shopping mall where the Belo's food store was. I will then be able to walk to shop. That strip mall is a blight on the area. It will be nice to see up renovated. Burger King, among others, is lowering their menu prices. Interest rates are about to soar. The market is set for a correction. 15%? We are headed back into a recession if we ever really got out of one? Life is peach keen, right?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#862708 Feb 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Found out last night that WalMart is going to build a Neighborhood Mart at the shopping mall where the Belo's food store was. I will then be able to walk to shop. That strip mall is a blight on the area. It will be nice to see up renovated. Burger King, among others, is lowering their menu prices. Interest rates are about to soar. The market is set for a correction. 15%? We are headed back into a recession if we ever really got out of one? Life is peach keen, right?
LOL!

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#862709 Feb 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Market up too, I see an early visit to Jerry's in his future.
He would be seeking insider info on heifers and pork bellies' futures?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#862710 Feb 22, 2013
Folks, at least look up the meaning of the word recession and then post your nonsense.

Love,

Homer

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862711 Feb 22, 2013
Google Glass is going to change the world.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#862712 Feb 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Found out last night that WalMart is going to build a Neighborhood Mart at the shopping mall where the Belo's food store was. I will then be able to walk to shop. That strip mall is a blight on the area. It will be nice to see up renovated. Burger King, among others, is lowering their menu prices. Interest rates are about to soar. The market is set for a correction. 15%? We are headed back into a recession if we ever really got out of one? Life is peach keen, right?
I wouldn't say "peach keen" (as in, even though the term is peachy keen, I would just never say that), but it's always better when I don't have to listen to your Whites of West Virginia doom and gloom.(Whose favorability rating is in the crapper already? Won't that be even worse when the old folks don't see any increase on their savings while the interest rates are going up.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#862713 Feb 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shotgun outside on a balconey. LOL..Yes, get a 'scatter' gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden and PDUPONT are idiots. Definitely liberal.
Or a feller can purchase a Saiga 410 gas powered shotgun that has been tricked up by Mississippi Arms to look like something out of a Bruce Willis movie. A potential intruder might sht himself at the sight of one of these beauties.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#862714 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You went outside and shot a 55 gallon barrel and you called him stupid????? That's funny.
Its the easiest way to vent one , so now I'll call you stupid.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#862715 Feb 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well it was either that or his old Camaro up on blocks in front of his trailer.
What size shot would he need to go through the block of that...oh, I forgot there hasn't been an engine in there since '87.(How did he spell gallon barrel again?)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862717 Feb 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or a feller can purchase a Saiga 410 gas powered shotgun that has been tricked up by Mississippi Arms to look like something out of a Bruce Willis movie. A potential intruder might sht himself at the sight of one of these beauties.
Definitely liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Justus von Liebig 194,598
Chicago One Direction concert on the 23rd! 1 hr Tristascottcom 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 54,323
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 100,283
Sasitorn boonsin 3 hr donna 1
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 11 hr Sergant of order 161
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Gas Woman 70,145
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages