Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#862286 Feb 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick Scott Agrees To Expand Medicaid Program In Florida!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/rick...
Gee Whiz, more free stuff for you, with Other People's Money...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#862287 Feb 21, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt isn't lying, he lives in a fantasy world where truth can't be measured. You'll find many like him here with a variety of mental illnesses. Waxturd is a psychotic narcissist with many names that he uses simultaneously. This morning he has three going. DBWrither is a paranoid perseverater and Shinningshitforbrains has FOX induced paranoia and moronitis. Don't try to reason with these idiots, they aren't capable. We just keep them busy here to prevent them from harming others in the real world.
Libs live in a fantasy world where real world experience and common sense are trumped by foolish, feel good ideas that often have unintended consequences (like ghettoed housing projects, never ending dependence on welfare, the demise of the black family, and now ObamaCare and the end of good health care as most of us knew it).
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862288 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how fast you can wake up when you realize you have over slept.
i overslept?

Republican Reform Critiques Warmer, but Still Not There

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-20/repu...

at least I woke up.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#862289 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In the age of information...Ignorance is still a liberals choice. 95% of Obama and Biden's followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep them that way.
you mean the 5% that are elitist and drive by the dangerous minority populated public schools with doors locked until they get their kids to the private schools?

or like Looney Lily who brags about her wealth while locking the results of her lib policies out of her gated community?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#862290 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i overslept?
at least I woke up.
Wrong. Zombies never wake up.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862291 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i overslept?
at least I woke up.
Your first 40 years of childhood were the hardest. Your next 40 years of cut-n-paste insanity is your best defense, your lack of intelligent thinking having fun.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862292 Feb 21, 2013
Golf tournament snowed out by global warming in Tucson.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862293 Feb 21, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you mean the 5% that are elitist and drive by the dangerous minority populated public schools with doors locked until they get their kids to the private schools?
or like Looney Lily who brags about her wealth while locking the results of her lib policies out of her gated community?
With friends like a racist Al Sharpton, on MSNBC espousing the government to have absolute control over lily and her twin sonicfilter's deranged lives, all good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why they stay on the reservation. Definitely liberal.
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862294 Feb 21, 2013
Ted Nugent: Blacks Are Only Ones Who Don't Realize Democrats Are Destroying Black America

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/21/ted-n...

so when the Right tries to keep blacks from voting they're just showing them some love? trying to keep them from voting for those horrible democrats who are destroying their lives?

ok, but how are you going to get them to vote for republicans? give them stuff? like a middle finger?

(i don't even know why i started this screed. black folks don't watch FOX.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862295 Feb 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The majority of Republicans including Paul Ryan voted for the sequestration. Obama didn't champion the idea it was the GOP liar! Obama is on record being against defense cuts.
thehill.com/video/.../248337-ryan-defends-vot...
You're an idiot!
When you have a problem spending addict/smoker/liar like Obama, the only remedy is to force him to go cold turkey.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862296 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Ted Nugent: Blacks Are Only Ones Who Don't Realize Democrats Are Destroying Black America
so when the Right tries to keep blacks from voting they're just showing them some love? trying to keep them from voting for those horrible democrats who are destroying their lives?
ok, but how are you going to get them to vote for republicans? give them stuff? like a middle finger?
YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects are 'Blue Magnets' for blacks? How or why that happened?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#862297 Feb 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick Scott Agrees To Expand Medicaid Program In Florida!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/rick...
He's flip flopping around in preparation for the 2014 election. He's requesting sizable increases in teachers pay and just presented a budget that's $4 billion higher than last year.

He's spending a lot of time along the I-4 corridor and not so much at The Villages__he must sense that the TeaPot has run out of steam.

Meanwhile Grayson has been rather quiet so far hasn't he?
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862298 Feb 21, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Zombies never wake up.
oh yes they do.

No to the Flat Tax and Other Stale Ideas

It’s time to retire out-of-date economic proposals.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340896...

the semi-sane right wing media zombies sure don't sound like FOX anymore. seems they woke up.

something about losing an election on the back of conservative 'principles'/stale ideas.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862299 Feb 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More misinformation from Galt.
63% were volunteers, not draftees.
Whites were over-represented and blacks under-represented in Vietnam, LBJ's racist war.

West Virginia had the highest death rate.

The military draft is slavery.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862300 Feb 21, 2013
http;//ow.ly/hDndx

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#862301 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
black folks don't watch FOX.)
It hurts too much to watch the truth about themselves, so they avoid it entirely.
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862302 Feb 21, 2013
today's prevailing theme....

In Search of Republican Reformers

In the last week there have been not one but four impressive pieces on fixing the Republican Party’s policy problem — one by Ramesh Ponnuru in the pages of this newspaper, one by James Pethokoukis in National Review, a lengthy essay by Pete Wehner and Michael Gerson in Commentary, and a sketch of a right-of-center health care reform by Douglas Holtz-Eakin and Avik Roy for Reuters. The proposals vary a bit, but there’s an essential unity to the ideas that they promote. To borrow Gerson and Wehner’s language, they’re all addressed to voters who “now regard the Republican Party as …wholly out of touch with ordinary Americans,” and they all take the obligations of governing more seriously than a lot of recent right-wing rhetoric has done. This, from the Commentary essay, is a solid formulation of the pieces’ common theme:

The Republican goal is equal opportunity, not equal results. But equality of opportunity is not a natural state; it is a social achievement, for which government shares some responsibility. The proper reaction to egalitarianism is not indifference. It is the promotion of a fluid society in which aspiration is honored and rewarded.

A G.O.P. that heeded this admonition would be a vastly healthier animal, spending much less time on lost or pointless causes, and much more time on the issues where majorities tend to be (and deserve to be) made and broken at the moment. But it is important for would-be reformers to concede that as of right now, the Republican Party’s rising stars clearly prefer to adopt the rhetoric suggested by conservative policy thinkers without embracing much if any of the substance. The rhetorical shift — embodied by figures from Marco Rubio and Bobby Jindal to Ted Cruz and Eric Cantor — isn’t nothing; it’s a welcome and necessary step forward from the failed right-wing messaging of 2012. But politicians who talk up “libertarian populism” or “opportunity conservatism” or the “Rawlsian lens” and then end by calling for a Balanced Budget Amendment, hard money and a flat tax aren’t actually reforming the Republican Party; they’re just wrapping losing ideas in slightly smarter rhetoric than poor Mitt Romney was ever able to come up with.

http://douthat.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/i...

so it's going to be the RINOs against the nutjobs?

hey nutjobs...you're losing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862303 Feb 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
$5000 maximum hospital stays. What is that, about 4 hours?
Those employees will be able to buy a real policy through the exchanges get help if they don't make a lot of money.
Average cost is about $2000 per day, with the average increased by higher costs for Medicare patients.

"Get help" means that the taxpayer purchases their insurance.

Why do you people oppose free choice in purchasing insurance?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#862304 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Democrats Have a Full-Blown Akin On Their Hands!!!

Looks like crazy Uncle Joe Biden has someone competing for his stupidity:

“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at. And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop … pop around at somebody.”

Check out the video - this crazy Democreep actually said that!

http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-control/2013/02...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862305 Feb 21, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Funny...usually it is the religitards that are Republitards that are the kiddie diddlers....the holier than thou crowd.
I FEAR NO ONE...and I think you are lying.
GOPidiots (a/k/a Frightwingers)ignored the fact that two of her fifth grade students were engaging in sexual intercourse and make no effort to bring this to the attention of school authorities or the parents.

It's all in the Topix record, confessed by the pervert herself, if you choose to check it out. She sees nothing wrong with fifth grade sex.

GOPidiots is a perverted child molester.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,024
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 1 hr no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Frank 179,284
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 3 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]