Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#862261 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is a deranged idiot.
can you imagine Biden as President and getting that 3am call? Obama ignored it (had to get his beauty sleep for campaigning in vegas the next morning). Biden wouldn't hear the phone or would hit the snooze button.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862262 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Emerson and some right wing blog quote-mashup.
just love those original thoughts. right wing chain-email?
I have the abilty to drive you morons crazy! Not sure if I was born with it, or if I learned it, but damn I am good at it.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862263 Feb 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody, but the hypocrisy in your side is abundant, moron. Guess it went over your head as most things do, Dumb Dave.
Where is the hypocrisy if liberals spoke up against Vietnam & Bush's made up war about oil?

Two wars, two protests.

There is no hypocrisy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862264 Feb 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, floDUH sock, you are dead to me (i.e. permanent ignore).
The eyes are useless when your mind is blind. I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed.
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

#862265 Feb 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, floDUH sock, you are dead to me (i.e. permanent ignore).
Reported for vile-tongued filthy-mouthed illegitimate babymama language abuse!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#862266 Feb 21, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Funny...usually it is the religitards that are Republitards that are the kiddie diddlers....the holier than thou crowd.
I FEAR NO ONE...and I think you are lying.
How about if you provide some verifyable evidence for your hateful remark? Got issues?

We can always use another charlatan disenchanted hateful person here as you are. It confirms peiople like you really do exist.

Hmmm...

I seem to recall Bill Clinton with that bible under his arm when he was in trouble. Enjoy your double standards, hateful person.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#862267 Feb 21, 2013
Republicans are starting to see the light.
John McCain calls far right fanatic a "jerk" at town hall meeting.
Bobby Jindal calls far right "stupid" in speech.
Carl Rove calls far right "losers" on FOX.

Nobody wants anything to do with these idiots.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862268 Feb 21, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>can you imagine Biden as President and getting that 3am call? Obama ignored it (had to get his beauty sleep for campaigning in vegas the next morning). Biden wouldn't hear the phone or would hit the snooze button.
In the age of information...Ignorance is still a liberals choice. 95% of Obama and Biden's followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep them that way.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#862269 Feb 21, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
You forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#862270 Feb 21, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
4. Obama Day is celebrated in Kenya with a free tour of his birthplace and a complimentary Obama trillion cents coin.
So do the Africans get to eat now?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#862271 Feb 21, 2013
Anyone see my judgeits and my ammo? Someone stole them! I'm chasing them but my walker is slowing me down, darn it! Dag nab it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#862272 Feb 21, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
You should be careful, as you are the other extreme, hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#862273 Feb 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Obama wasn’t actually giving a speech to 6th graders at the time, as incorrectly stated in the headline on the photo that was e-mailed to us, and in many conservative blogs. The picture (taken by Associated Press photographer Alex Brandon) actually shows Obama speaking to reporters in a classroom at the Graham Road Elementary School in Falls Church, Va., on Jan. 19. Obama had spoken to the students themselves earlier, and he did not use a teleprompter then. This photo from the official White House blog shows that clearly." ( FactCheck.org )
As I told tou before you need toBut check for facts before you just start repeating fraudulent emails and bogus blogs...they don't just make you look like a fool, they prove that you are too lazy to check accuracy but are only looking for something that fits your bigoted opinions.
Leosnana even your go to Guy for your News…Jon Stewart Mocks Obama For Using Teleprompter In Sixth Grade!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#862274 Feb 21, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
The left idolizes their radicals, the right marginalizes theirs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#862275 Feb 21, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Anyone see my judgeits and my ammo? Someone stole them! I'm chasing them but my walker is slowing me down, darn it! Dag nab it!
Here we go! Waxturd brings out goober when he's about to come unhinged. Get ready for a flurry of judge-its and sock puppets!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#862276 Feb 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
Obama dialing up Chicago/ California …. Obama Website Invites Victims to Share Gun Violence Stories! The victim’s story from just Chicago/California will alone shut down the site!! What do these states have in common…. Both Run by Liberals!!
Obviously they like creating sh!tholes.
So Surprizedobamawa x

Pompano Beach, FL

#862277 Feb 21, 2013
Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I go! I bring out Not Surprized when I'm about to come unhinged. Get ready for a flurry of judge-its and sock puppets!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862278 Feb 21, 2013
A couple of Fed leaders say they are going to quit printing and the market tanks. Naw it's not propped up. LMAO!! Expect a 15% correction at least. By one expert I heard.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862279 Feb 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Already debunked bubba__where did you find that little gem anyway? Lemme guess a right wing loon chain mail.
Rick Scott Agrees To Expand Medicaid Program In Florida!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/rick...
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862280 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I have the abilty to drive you morons crazy! Not sure if I was born with it, or if I learned it, but damn I am good at it.
you say something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min D-U-H 50,023
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Who 46,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 69,488
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 14 min Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]