Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#862246 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Gun laws will never make an insane, deranged liberal sane.
The judicious use of a gun would.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862247 Feb 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Already debunked bubba__where did you find that little gem anyway? Lemme guess a right wing loon chain mail.
Racial profiling: Cops have the right to ask you for ID unless you are Hispanic.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862248 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you can stop demonstrating why folks voted for Obama. we get it.
The person you are destined to become is the person you decided to be.

The further your "culture of violence" drifts from the truth, the more you will hate those that speak it, the reason you remain on the reservation.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862249 Feb 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeeezzz, DumbDave, how many times does that answer have to be shoved back up your ass?
Tell us about all these mythical subsidies to oil companies.
Then, answer the question in the post. Here is the post again for your convenient reference:
You continually run away from this question, dufus. If this question isn't answered, the government collapses and all these entitlements Democrats think they are entitled to disappear.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify a source of money to answer the question.
The Treasury Department is not a source of money, It is a repository for money collected from a source of money. Besides, the Treasury Department is 17 trillion dollars in debt. It doesn't have any money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
The head of the API said there wee subsidies.

Republicans debated & fought to keep oil subsides.

You supposedly work in the oil industry.

We subsidize your salary./

Why can you be mam enough to make it on your own Oh wait, it must reflect on your "worth".

So where does the government get the money to subsidize your salary?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#862250 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Why Congress won’t win a sequester showdown with President Obama — in 3 easy steps
1. Regular people have no idea what the sequester is right now and, even once it kicks in, aren’t likely to pay all that close of attention to it unless they are directly affected by it.
2. Obama is popular with the American public
3. Congress is not.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
4. Obama Day is celebrated in Kenya with a free tour of his birthplace and a complimentary Obama trillion cents coin.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#862251 Feb 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leosnana you’re starting to make me Think your Nuculur…Short temper, short on facts not unusual for a Liberal but now a grammar queen thanks but no thanks!! Leo have you forgotten Obama using a Teleprompter to address a 6th Grade Class now that has to be Priceless…Right!!
"Obama wasn’t actually giving a speech to 6th graders at the time, as incorrectly stated in the headline on the photo that was e-mailed to us, and in many conservative blogs. The picture (taken by Associated Press photographer Alex Brandon) actually shows Obama speaking to reporters in a classroom at the Graham Road Elementary School in Falls Church, Va., on Jan. 19. Obama had spoken to the students themselves earlier, and he did not use a teleprompter then. This photo from the official White House blog shows that clearly." ( FactCheck.org )

As I told tou before you need toBut check for facts before you just start repeating fraudulent emails and bogus blogs...they don't just make you look like a fool, they prove that you are too lazy to check accuracy but are only looking for something that fits your bigoted opinions.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#862252 Feb 21, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you taking the same position as Galt, that the deaths of these American troops aren't important because they happened a few months ago? I've answered your questions, you didn't want to hear the truth so you asked them again. Now answer my questions. If you don't understand them then wait until later when junior high school gets out and ask a kid for help.
Why did Bush's government tell these lies to sell the Iraq war to America. Please be as diligent in finding out the source of the following lies that led to the deaths of over 4,000 US troops as you have been about the 4 deaths in Benghazi?
1. The war will pay for itself.
2. The war will last only 18 months.
3. The aluminum tubes Saddam tried to buy are used to make a nuclear bomb.
4. Saddam has a stockpile of weapons of mass destruction.
5. Iraq has a mobile biological weapons lab.
6. Saddam tried to buy uranium from Africa.
7. Iraq had contacts with al-qaeda to aid in 9-11.
8. We will be welcomed as liberators.
And, who paid for Bush's unprovoked war?
You've already been told. The war was paid for almost exclusively from taxes from Boca Raton liquor store sales.
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862253 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The person you are destined to become is the person you decided to be.
The further your "culture of violence" drifts from the truth, the more you will hate those that speak it, the reason you remain on the reservation.
Emerson and some right wing blog quote-mashup.

just love those original thoughts. right wing chain-email?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#862254 Feb 21, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Rueters poll-
"Over half of Americans think ILLegals should be deported"
or at least LAWS should be enforced for obtaining proper US identification --BEFORE being allowed to sponge of the system of OTHER peoples hard earned tax dollars.
America the DRAINED dry.. is WAKING UP again Duhpont...and starting to demand some actual ethics from leadership again!
Get used to it!
unlike other LEGAL immigrants in the past who had to wait five years for any kind of social service benefits, illegals here (rather than REALLY going to the back of any line) will immediately qualify for ObamaCare subsidies. meanwhile, American citizens will compete for less available and lower quality healthcare, with many dumped into Medicaid.

to quote Obama's BFF and mentor, "America's chickens are coming home to roost." many who voted for THE ONE because he was "more for the middle class" (LOL) are going TO BE SORRY ;)

Loysville, PA

#862255 Feb 21, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH A Vey saying WHAT?
KEYSTONE??????????FOR America??!!!!!!!!
DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHM you know what Duh A Vey?
You right whiners are dumber than sh*t.

We already import lots of Canadian oil as it supplies the Midwest.

All the Pipeline will do is divert this & send more to Houston for export. It will increase gasoline prices in the Midwest.

My God, Just how did you right whiners get to be such dumbf*cks?

According to the Cornell University study,

"Keystone XL will increase the price of heavy crude oil in the Midwest by almost $2 to $4 billion annually, and escalating for several years. It will do this by diverting major volumes of tar sands oil now supplying the Midwest refineries, so it can be sold at higher prices to the Gulf Coast and export markets. As a result, consumers in the Midwest could be paying 10 to 20 cents more per gallon for gasoline and diesel fuel, adding up to $5 billion to the annual U.S. fuel bill."

Why aren't Canadians building their own pipeline across Canada? Because Canadians don't want it.
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862256 Feb 21, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
4. Obama Day is celebrated in Kenya with a free tour of his birthplace and a complimentary Obama trillion cents coin.
WND? or another right wing chain-email?

talk about conservatives creating jobs. the fact checking sites are all hiring.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862257 Feb 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Obama wasn’t actually giving a speech to 6th graders at the time, as incorrectly stated in the headline on the photo that was e-mailed to us, and in many conservative blogs. The picture (taken by Associated Press photographer Alex Brandon) actually shows Obama speaking to reporters in a classroom at the Graham Road Elementary School in Falls Church, Va., on Jan. 19. Obama had spoken to the students themselves earlier, and he did not use a teleprompter then. This photo from the official White House blog shows that clearly." ( FactCheck.org )
As I told tou before you need toBut check for facts before you just start repeating fraudulent emails and bogus blogs...they don't just make you look like a fool, they prove that you are too lazy to check accuracy but are only looking for something that fits your bigoted opinions.
Congratulations! You made it out of bed...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#862258 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You too have seen your shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of your guilt-making.
GFY, floDUH sock, you are dead to me (i.e. permanent ignore).
TSM

El Paso, TX

#862259 Feb 21, 2013
Obama dialing up Chicago/ California …. Obama Website Invites Victims to Share Gun Violence Stories! The victim’s story from just Chicago/California will alone shut down the site!! What do these states have in common…. Both Run by Liberals!!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#862260 Feb 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Obama wasn’t actually giving a speech to 6th graders at the time, as incorrectly stated in the headline on the photo that was e-mailed to us, and in many conservative blogs. The picture (taken by Associated Press photographer Alex Brandon) actually shows Obama speaking to reporters in a classroom at the Graham Road Elementary School in Falls Church, Va., on Jan. 19. Obama had spoken to the students themselves earlier, and he did not use a teleprompter then. This photo from the official White House blog shows that clearly." ( FactCheck.org )
How are my tax dollars treating your iligitimate bundle of revenue??
Jane Says

New York, NY

#862261 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is a deranged idiot.
can you imagine Biden as President and getting that 3am call? Obama ignored it (had to get his beauty sleep for campaigning in vegas the next morning). Biden wouldn't hear the phone or would hit the snooze button.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862262 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Emerson and some right wing blog quote-mashup.
just love those original thoughts. right wing chain-email?
I have the abilty to drive you morons crazy! Not sure if I was born with it, or if I learned it, but damn I am good at it.

Loysville, PA

#862263 Feb 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody, but the hypocrisy in your side is abundant, moron. Guess it went over your head as most things do, Dumb Dave.
Where is the hypocrisy if liberals spoke up against Vietnam & Bush's made up war about oil?

Two wars, two protests.

There is no hypocrisy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862264 Feb 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, floDUH sock, you are dead to me (i.e. permanent ignore).
The eyes are useless when your mind is blind. I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed.
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

#862265 Feb 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, floDUH sock, you are dead to me (i.e. permanent ignore).
Reported for vile-tongued filthy-mouthed illegitimate babymama language abuse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min KiMare 50,618
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min scirocco 47,496
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min jacques Ottawa 179,350
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 1 hr johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]