Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862182 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point.
Massive carnage to satisfy LBJ's immense Great Society Democrat ego.
Not to mention that most of those killed were drafted slaves, rather than patriotic volunteers.


More misinformation from Galt.

63% were volunteers, not draftees.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862183 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Joe Biden’s Shotgun Approach to Politics Good for Obama Administration
Far from being a gaffe, Biden’s ‘buy a shotgun’ comment undercuts the ‘Obama wants your guns’ crowd
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...
Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862184 Feb 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years was it for you with the over 50,000 during Vietnam, scumbag hypocrite?


Who is defending the LBJ/Nixon Vietnam war actions? What liberals posting here supported it?

Yet, you right whiners support & defend Bush on Iraq.

That is the difference.

Liberals recognize the folly of the Vietnam Wat & blame LBJ & Nixon.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862185 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Universal Orlando plans to stop offering medical insurance to part-time employees beginning next year, a move the resort says has been forced by the federal government's health-care overhaul.
The giant theme-park resort, which generates more than $1 billion in annual revenue, began informing employees this month that it will offer health-insurance to part-timers "only until December 31, 2013."
The reason: Universal currently offers part-time workers a limited insurance plan that has low premiums but also caps the payout of benefits. For instance, Universal's plan costs about $18 a week for employee-only coverage but covers only a maximum of $5,000 a year toward hospital stays. There are similar caps for other services.
Those types of insurance plans — sometimes referred to as "mini-med" plans — will no longer be permitted under the federal Affordable Care Act. Beginning in 2014, the law will prohibit insurance plans that impose annual monetary limits on essential medical care such, as hospitalization, or on overall spending.
$5000 maximum hospital stays. What is that, about 4 hours?

Those employees will be able to buy a real policy through the exchanges get help if they don't make a lot of money.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862186 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot.
i guess Joe should sell his shotguns and go buy an assault rifle.

he can strawman one from Arizona.[?] at least one strawman assault rifle won't end up in Mexico.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862187 Feb 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The SC said it was a tax.
Peace
KMA
The fine/fee was a tax, not the idea of a mandate.

You right whiners are beyond stupid.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862188 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess Joe should sell his shotguns and go buy an assault rifle.
he can strawman one from Arizona.[?] at least one strawman assault rifle won't end up in Mexico.
Democrats and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862189 Feb 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is defending the LBJ/Nixon Vietnam war actions? What liberals posting here supported it?
Yet, you right whiners support & defend Bush on Iraq.
That is the difference.
Liberals recognize the folly of the Vietnam Wat & blame LBJ & Nixon.
Nobody, but the hypocrisy in your side is abundant, moron. Guess it went over your head as most things do, Dumb Dave.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862190 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
1) Lower the demand on oil, lowering the price you pay for gasoline.
2) Fewer emissions enabling cleaner air
3) fewer greenhouse gases help ease global warming.
4) Lowering demand lowers the price of oil bringing less income to Iran where they use oil profits to pursue nuclear weapons.
5) If we lower the price of oil enough, the Middle East is no longer relevant ending the need to expend so much military effort in that region.
6) Using less oil in this country would led to less money being exported & instead spent on the US economy improving it.
7) Lowering the price of gasoline & diesel would lower spending at all levels of government.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#862191 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out if you have any children.
GOPidiots is a child molester, although a loyal Obamabot.
Funny...usually it is the religitards that are Republitards that are the kiddie diddlers....the holier than thou crowd.

I FEAR NO ONE...and I think you are lying.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#862192 Feb 21, 2013
Waxturds already busy with his judge-its this morning. It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of their own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I have a right to have my response to a fellow poster given the same weight as any other poster. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as me. It reflects on everyone here, even more on the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be appalled that a fellow right winger is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog here, not enable him.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862193 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
no one will ever accuse a right wing shooter of being mentally ill.

they're just pissed off about a bunch of nothing/right wing media faux outrage.

though i do think you guys made it into the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders this time around. something about.....fear and aggression, dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity, uncertainty avoidance, need for cognitive closure, and terror management that causes conservatives to shun and even punish outsiders and those who threaten the status of their cherished world views.

uh....seems you need to see a shrink.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862195 Feb 21, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Funny...usually it is the religitards that are Republitards that are the kiddie diddlers....the holier than thou crowd.
I FEAR NO ONE...and I think you are lying.
You creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862196 Feb 21, 2013
On September 13th, 2012, the Dept. of Homeland Security graduated it's first class of FEMA Corps youth, aka the Homeland Youth.

WTF! Anybody else heard about this? There is a lot more to this story but I;m not going to type it all. Some scary stuff if true. Didn't someone else use the words Fatherland and Youth?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862197 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one will ever accuse a right wing shooter of being mentally ill.
they're just pissed off about a bunch of nothing/right wing media faux outrage.
though i do think you guys made it into the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders this time around. something about.....fear and aggression, dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity, uncertainty avoidance, need for cognitive closure, and terror management that causes conservatives to shun and even punish outsiders and those who threaten the status of their cherished world views.
uh....seems you need to see a shrink.
Gun laws will never make an insane, deranged liberal sane.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by old angry white men clinging to their guns and religion.

Your miserable life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to continually dance in the rain.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862198 Feb 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If you think you can do it for an hour you can do it forever. Just another small step. Coal mining is dangerous. People die. Nothing will ever stop that til you libtards ban coal mining all together.
Figures.

Another "f*ck the employee, profits are king" right whiner.

A rash of deaths spurred the call for a safety review.
Left is Wrong Direction

New York, NY

#862199 Feb 21, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah! You should see us when we're really on our game.
How do you get your job done when you are always here online? People have been fired for far less.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#862200 Feb 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah DB, anyone who isn't to the right of Genghis Khan is really a Democrat. What you and your delusional cohorts don't seem to realize is that you're in the minority. ll, you're a minority of a minority and pretty much irrelevant.
You're an idiot DB!
Rueters poll-
"Over half of Americans think ILLegals should be deported"

or at least LAWS should be enforced for obtaining proper US identification --BEFORE being allowed to sponge of the system of OTHER peoples hard earned tax dollars.

America the DRAINED dry.. is WAKING UP again Duhpont...and starting to demand some actual ethics from leadership again!

Get used to it!
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#862201 Feb 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Gun laws will never make an insane, deranged liberal sane.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by old angry white men clinging to their guns and religion.
Your miserable life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to continually dance in the rain.
you guys and your right wing chain emails. talk about dancing in the rain whilst the sane folks sit inside wondering what the heck you're doing out there.
Left is Wrong Direction

New York, NY

#862202 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one will ever accuse a right wing shooter of being mentally ill.
they're just pissed off about a bunch of nothing/right wing media faux outrage.
though i do think you guys made it into the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders this time around. something about.....fear and aggression, dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity, uncertainty avoidance, need for cognitive closure, and terror management that causes conservatives to shun and even punish outsiders and those who threaten the status of their cherished world views.
uh....seems you need to see a shrink.
More shootings take place among Obama supporters for serious reasons like the wrong look and so often that it isnt even news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-24 4 min Pippa 4
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 11 min Dr Lucky 1
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 17 min Dr Lucky 1
Ibadan Polytechnic 2014/2015 1st Bach Is Out, F... 26 min Dr Lucky 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min loose cannon 179,393
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 30 min RACE 7,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min RACE 4,796
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]