Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,671)

Showing posts 793,401 - 793,420 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Profits are what matter.
Sales and production that do not produce profits are meaningless.
Like the Chevy Volt.
You're such complete idiot, in addition to being a first class pervert.
Why are automakers all investing big bucks in hrdogen fueled cars?
Where's the profit?

http://automotive.lilithezine.com/Hydrogen-Eq...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even respond the the correct GOPidiots.
You are one sick puppy though, the way you hang on to that twisted fantasy of yours for 4 years...like a rabid pit bull.
Not my job to keep track of a child molester like you and your sockpuppets.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such complete idiot, in addition to being a first class pervert.
Why are automakers all investing big bucks in hrdogen fueled cars?
Where's the profit?
http://automotive.lilithezine.com/Hydrogen-Eq...
Written in 2007. How about an update? Just hop in your hydrogen-powered car, drive down to the hydrogen filling station, and give us a report.

A perverted child molester like you may not understand, but there is a huge difference between R&D projects (which may or may not come to market) and the commercial production of substandard vehicles like current taxpayer-subsidized electric cars.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my job to keep track of a child molester like you and your sockpuppets.
Really? That's interesting because it's all you do 24/7.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> I meant to say as Obama worshippers and dumbazz ignorant voters.
The ones that keep winning elections?
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my nature!! I love to get pushed around!! I'm my very best and favorite sockpuppet!!!
Most Sincerely, waxywaxturd.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because I am the only one who actually knows nothing. No one, absolutely no one pays me the slightest bit of attention nor gives a response to me. I'm like a voice in the wilderness. Poor sock, have pity on me, toss me a bone once in awhile. I spend my rejected life here all for nothing.
Hugs, waxywaxturd.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Winning elections and failing to control the budget and the debt, while allowing the economy to wallow in the crapper.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones who have all the ignorant voters fooled, but sucking on foodstamps and welfare checks? LOL
bettyboop33

Sauk City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

most inspiring 60 secs of your life will be watching this. this is why Barack Obama is our president. cannot argue.
bettyboop33

Sauk City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That's interesting because it's all you do 24/7.
Everybody has a civic duty to expose child-molesting perverts like you when they try to destroy children.

Your sockpuppets, however, are your responsibility.
Biff Bam

Bandung, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Afternoon, tea bag imbeciles!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Profits are what matter.
Sales and production that do not produce profits are meaningless.
Like the Chevy Volt.
That response was even worse than I expected__you don't have a fkn clue Galt.

Well at least Flack still admires your stupid azz.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That response was even worse than I expected__you don't have a fkn clue Galt.
What is the production cost per unit for the Chevy Volt and how much do the taxpayers lose on every unit?

Electric cars may have a future, but the current versions are useless except in very limited applications and are not commercially profitable.

Just wait until the batteries crap out in a few years and the Volts are junk, worth less than the cost of replacement batteries.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That response was even worse than I expected__you don't have a fkn clue Galt.
Reuters reports that GM is losing $49,000 for every Volt it builds, renewing criticism that the eco-friendly hybrid will never be profitable

http://theweek.com/article/index/233140/the-c...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/10/us-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
gobbledegook from a pinko website....
by your definition that are many more pinko sites than there are non-pinko sites.

doesn't matter the ideology it seems. if they tell the truth they're pinkos.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are "the Masseys"?
"In 1998, Hugh Caperton filed a lawsuit against A.T. Massey Coal Company alleging that Massey fraudulently canceled a coal supply contract with Harman Mining, resulting in its going out of business. In 2007, when the case came before the West Virginia Supreme Court, Caperton petitioned for Justice Benjamin to recuse himself. Benjamin declined and was ultimately part of the 3 to 2 majority that overturned the jury's $50 million verdict. In November 2008, the United States Supreme Court agreed to hear the appeal.[32] Wal-Mart, PepsiCo, Intel Corporation, Lockheed Martin, Common Cause and Public Citizen filed briefs in the case urging the United States Supreme Court to reject the West Virginia Supreme Court's decision. The briefs contended that Justice Brent Benjamin was biased in the case.[33] On June 8, 2009, The US Supreme Court agreed 5-4, sending the case back to the West Virginia Supreme Court,[34] and forcing Justice Benjamin to recuse himself from the case. The New York Times opined that the case involved "egregious ethical myopia" on the part of Justice Benjamin.[35]

In February 2003 a judge ordered Massey to pay the residents of Sylvester, West Virginia $473,000 to settle complaints that coal dust from Massey's Elk Run Processing Plant had caused health problems and lowered property values in the nearby town.[36] In addition the payment to the residents of Sylvester, West Virginia, Massey Energy was ordered to construct a cloth dome over their coal processing plant to reduce the dust.[37]

On September 16, 2004, a civil jury ordered Massey to pay $1.54 million in damages to 245 residents of Mingo County, W. Va., who lost their water wells after Massey had mined beneath the homes. The jury concluded that Massey acted “with malicious, willful, wanton, reckless or intentional disregard for plaintiffs’ rights.”[38]

In 2005, Wheeling, W.Va.-based steelmaker Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel sued Virginia-based Massey Energy claiming Massey failed to deliver on a contract of 104,000 tons of coal monthly. In July 2007, a Circuit Court in Brooke County, W.Va. upheld the jury award of more than $267 million, including accrued interest.

In 2005, some residents of Raleigh County, West Virginia, complained that Massey's Goals Coal Company was endangering the health and well-being of students at the adjacent Marsh Fork Elementary School.[In July 2005, the West Virginia Division of Environmental Protection revoked a permit for construction of a coal silo near the school. However, some local employees and residents supported Massey Energy by arguing that the economic benefits received from the company outweigh the environmental impact to the area.[citation needed] 30 non-violent protestors were arrested, including actress Daryl Hannah, NASA climatologist James E. Hansen, and former West Virginia Congressman Ken Hechler[citation needed]. In June 2009, the West Virginia Supreme Court concluded that the Massey was allowed to build their second silo; "We therefore find that the circuit court did not err, and properly affirmed the decision of the West Virginia Surface Mine Board."[40]

In December 2008 residents of Prenter, West Virginia filed a lawsuit claiming that underground slurry injection from a Massey coal facility, and other coal preparation plants, contaminated their underground water supply. On June 12, 2012 a confidential settlement was reached between Massey Energy and the residents of Prenter, West Virginia.[41][42]

On Oct 30, 2009, Fayette County West Virginia Judge Paul Blake ruled in an age discrimination lawsuit that more than 200 miners who were not rehired after Massey Energy Co. bought a bankrupt West Virginia mine were entitled to a settlement of $8.75 million. The suit covers 229 miners, including 82 union miners. Massey has been ordered to rehire the miners.

I don't dead miners violations--ask flackmassey...he LOVES 'em.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Nobody believes that any self-respecting panda would stoop to having sex with a mutt.

so you're a plushy?

tea party freaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 793,401 - 793,420 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE