Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,341 - 793,360 of 1,079,675 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
DREAMS FOR FOOLS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

THE URBAN DEMOCRAT THINKS TRUTH IS ONLY WHAT THEY BELIEVE lololol XXXXX all you want the BLACK CHILDREN ARE STILL DEAD EVEN AFTER URBAN REAGAN SPEECHES WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE ABOUT CRIME AND POVERTY IN YOUR COMMUNITIES SINCE THE URBAN REAGAN HAS BEEN ELECTED and YOUR VOTER FRAUD REELECTED HIM JUST LIKE BUSH lolololol URBAN DEMOCRAT/ DIXIECRATS the SAME MENTALITY
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Conservative opinion writer Byron York does a pretty good job of dismantling House Speaker John Boehner's illogical position on the sequester:

In a Wall Street Journal op-ed Wednesday, House Speaker John Boehner describes the upcoming sequester as a policy “that threatens U.S. national security, thousands of jobs and more.”

Which leads to the question: Why would Republicans support a measure that threatens national security and thousands of jobs?

York's real problem with Boehner is that he believes Boehner is doing a bad job of making the case for the sequester. In other words, York thinks Boehner is making a mistake by criticizing the sequester in such harsh terms. But that particular train has already left the station—Boehner has repeatedly said the sequester is the worst thing ever, but that he wants it to happen. York accurately describes that paradoxical position as "untenable." Moreover:

The effect of Boehner’s argument is to make Obama seem reasonable in comparison. After all, the president certainly agrees with Boehner that the sequester cuts threaten national security and jobs. The difference is that Obama wants to avoid them.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/20/1188...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Hagel Campaigners Furious Over “Friends Of Hamas” Blooper

Just kidding! Senate offices run the other way, but Friedman won't burn his source.

Opponents of Secretary of Defense nominee Chuck Hagel are fuming in the aftermath of sloppy work by their allies that has backfired and risks turning their cause into a joke.

The bumble: A thinly sourced claim that Hagel had taken money from a heretofore unheard of group called "Friends of Hamas," floated by the conservative website Breitbart.com , and sourced to Capitol Hill.

"This sort of thing drives me crazy because it undermines legitimate concerns about Sen. Hagel, his views and financial associations," said a Senate Republican aide involved with the anti-Hagel efforts. "In this business we deal in facts or the pursuit of facts and making up groups like the Friends of Hamas distracts us from legitimate questions as to what private foreign foundations and wealthy foreign individuals are contributing to the Atlantic Council or investing in Sen. Hagel's firms."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/anti-hagel-...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Honda did not demand taxpayer subsidies.
Galt does not care if GM wants to produce electric cars that nobody wants, as long as the taxpayer is not required to pay.
However, GM would have been wise to develop an adequate battery before the car.
I love how you and Flack place everything in a Ace Hardware Store perspective.

As a result of it's early entry into the hybrid vehicle market Honda owns many of the patents necessary to be competitive in the manufacture of those vehicles.

The Volt project was in progress long before you ever heard of DaBammy pal.

Do we really need to revisit your nonsense every week?

What's Rick Wagoner doing these days?
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You like lily can't refute the facts can you , look up the stats you blacks own these you can't deny it , now suck on dat an callit sweeeet.
I could sit here & spew anti white rhetoric back at you, but what will that prove? If infact everything you posted is true, it also proves nothing! Other than the fact that you can't handle the truth. You can refute my claims when a white guy is better than MJ, both of them, or when a white guy is better than Ali, or when a white guy is better than Hank Arron or Barry Bonds, when a white guy is better than Tiger Woods, or Jerry Rice or Emmitt Smith & the list goes on. Until then stfu & do not respond with your nonsense. Stay on topic if that possible!
DREAMS FOR FOOLS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

THE DUNCE URBAN DWELLER THINKS A FOOTBALL PLAY BOOK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A MATH TEXT BOOK and you wonder WHY, they groom their children for a sports schlarship not an academic and he/she feels super lololo what a crock of dunce S*it

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I just love when mother nature deposits snow on the california coast range...tells me the weather has been pretty much the same for at least 44 years.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Honda did not demand taxpayer subsidies.
Galt does not care if GM wants to produce electric cars that nobody wants, as long as the taxpayer is not required to pay.
However, GM would have been wise to develop an adequate battery before the car.
Yet Galt would benefit from an encouraged electric car market.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The NFL needs an affirmative action program to assure adequate player representation among whites, Jews, Asians, women, and the LGBTQ community.
I would agree except the LGBTQ thing. They have gay bars so if a gay person wants to play sports, they should form their own league. You shouldn't force folks with diff values & feelings to have to play with gays if things weren't always that way. Gay is not a race, it's a sexual preference (a decision)& I think we should treat it as such. Gay is a choice you take away your right to play with straight men in a physical manor just as reload lose their right once they're convicted for making the wrong choice. I don't think we should outcast them for their sexual preference, but I dont think we should be promote it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaah, he's taken to painting nudes of himself in the shower and bathtub instead.
An intelligent alternative to your offer to pose for free.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leosnana….I’m sure if the Liberal Media ever actually asked Obama a Tough Question, the answer not being on his Teleprompter he would began stuttering while searching for coherent answer but after a short period and still glazy eyed his response would be …Next!!
Don't know about your pay grade, but a lot goes over your head. Obama would know that the correct form is "would have GONE." He's been asked tough questions; he doesn't use a teleprompter more than any other person giving speeches; you've been dummied down by right-wing media and there's no hope unless you actually start looking for facts rather than swallowing the racist/partisan nonsense from Breitbart, Beck, Limbaugh, etc., whole.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He has always had a thing for wigs
Obama...attempting to cover up Moochelle's new "do".
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They're into current events?
Certainly not the Obama administration!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Love this thread!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a tank with jellyfish? There's a huge tank at hotel here with floating jellyfish with blue lighting. So cool to watch.
Especially after Happy Hour, when lily jumps in the tank to have dinner.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bingo!
lily staggers through another round at Boca Liquor Bingo!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave has seen his his shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of guilt-making.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Michael Grover, Aurora Man, Arrested After Telling Firefighters About Homemade Explosives In Shed
A neighbor described Grover to KWGN as being a little paranoid.
"He was one of those guys who thought the world was going to end in 2012," neighbor John Bailey said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/mich...
Actually, like almost half the nation, he thought it might be a better alternative after the November election.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I will ask again ,how are my tax dollars treating your iligitimate bundle of revenue ??
And I will go back to again ignoring you forever. If I ever needed financial assistance, I would not hesitate to take it. However, as my husband and I both have Masters degrees, it's highly unlikely that I would ever be getting anything from the minimum wage spoils of some idiot that can't even spell illegitimate...GFY, Loser.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave the only demand for Electric Powered vehicles are on the Golf Course and you know they can leave you stranded between holes so always make sure your Cell Phone is Fully Charge!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min Frijoles 68,374
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Learn to Read 174,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000