Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,301 - 793,320 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861934 Feb 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
When Tiger Woods is your teammate, it's hard to lose. Still, President Obama has a pretty good game, according to the world's second-ranked golfer.
President Obama and Woods played golf over Presidents' Day weekend, and Woods divulged on Tuesday that they teamed up to beat the other players in their foursome, U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk and Houston Astros owner Jim Crane.
Asked how one gets an invitation to play with the president, Woods joked, "He calls up and says,'Hey Tiger you wanna play?'
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/tiger-woo...
Galt will take on Obama at golf any day, even up, and beat his ass like a drum. Galt doubts that Obama can break 100 on a tough course, if playing by the rules.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#861935 Feb 20, 2013
While Obama/Michelle are Jetting off to Florida/Aspen on Taxpayers Dollars Michelle shutting down Aspen airspace, Obama hiring Professional Golf Instructors at $1000.00 Dollars an hour, Obama sure doesn’t seem empathetic to the suffering of the American Taxpayer due to his Failed Economic Policies!! This is a President acting like an Emperor!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861936 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Man was a creature about the size of a raccoon then. It hot, humid, and we had an inland sea that split America in half. We also had very lush vegetation and giant dinosaurs. Hey maybe we could grow chickens the size of T Rex?
Except the chickens would eat us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861937 Feb 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're telling us you live in a fish tank? Is it more like "Splash" or lobsters at Meijers?
I'm sure your better half keeps plenty of cotton around.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#861939 Feb 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
I guess if the Liberal Media would actually do their job and ask the President a Tough Question I’m sure his response would have went like this!! First that question is ‘Above My Pay Grade’ I’ll refer that question to Valerie Jarrett…Next!!
"would have went"??? Yeah, Terribly Stupid Moron, we're all just ever so interested in getting our view of the fourth estate one so learned as you...is there anything below your pay grade?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#861940 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect.
Homer can't even drive to PHL with an electric car.
Or drive to a Giants game.
The Poconos are filled with New Yorkers, not an attractive proposition.
He could in a Volt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#861941 Feb 20, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it doesn't. Massachusetts, New York and New Jersey have similar bans and from 1994 to 2004 the federal government had the same thing. Even conservative Justice Antonin Scalia stated that;
“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited,” and also;
“not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”
You're an idiot!
Come on Petey, Why isn't it in force now? Because it was unconstitutional. Scalia can have his own opinion, does mean it will pass scrutiny in legal opinion. You're a imbecile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#861942 Feb 20, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Taking trash like you and outcasting them and making them "settle" for something a little further down the truogh , once you go black you can never ever come back .
"further down the truogh"!!! Don't know about you, Lily, but in a trough is just exactly where I picture most of these Gruesome Old Pervs...they're stuck in the '60's, right...1860's?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861944 Feb 20, 2013
Jimmy Buffet coming to the Farm Bureau Live Amphitheater July 13th. He wouldn't play here for years because the communist city of Virginia Beach didn't allow the Parrotheads to tailgate before the show. Glad to see saner heads prevailed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#861945 Feb 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"would have went"??? Yeah, Terribly Stupid Moron, we're all just ever so interested in getting our view of the fourth estate one so learned as you...is there anything below your pay grade?
Leosnana….I’m sure if the Liberal Media ever actually asked Obama a Tough Question, the answer not being on his Teleprompter he would began stuttering while searching for coherent answer but after a short period and still glazy eyed his response would be …Next!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861946 Feb 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"further down the truogh"!!! Don't know about you, Lily, but in a trough is just exactly where I picture most of these Gruesome Old Pervs...they're stuck in the '60's, right...1860's?
I will ask again ,how are my tax dollars treating your iligitimate bundle of revenue ??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DREAMS FOR FOOLS

Bronx, NY

#861947 Feb 20, 2013
THE URBAN DEMOCRAT THINKS TRUTH IS ONLY WHAT THEY BELIEVE lololol XXXXX all you want the BLACK CHILDREN ARE STILL DEAD EVEN AFTER URBAN REAGAN SPEECHES WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE ABOUT CRIME AND POVERTY IN YOUR COMMUNITIES SINCE THE URBAN REAGAN HAS BEEN ELECTED and YOUR VOTER FRAUD REELECTED HIM JUST LIKE BUSH lolololol URBAN DEMOCRAT/ DIXIECRATS the SAME MENTALITY
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#861948 Feb 20, 2013
Conservative opinion writer Byron York does a pretty good job of dismantling House Speaker John Boehner's illogical position on the sequester:

In a Wall Street Journal op-ed Wednesday, House Speaker John Boehner describes the upcoming sequester as a policy “that threatens U.S. national security, thousands of jobs and more.”

Which leads to the question: Why would Republicans support a measure that threatens national security and thousands of jobs?

York's real problem with Boehner is that he believes Boehner is doing a bad job of making the case for the sequester. In other words, York thinks Boehner is making a mistake by criticizing the sequester in such harsh terms. But that particular train has already left the station—Boehner has repeatedly said the sequester is the worst thing ever, but that he wants it to happen. York accurately describes that paradoxical position as "untenable." Moreover:

The effect of Boehner’s argument is to make Obama seem reasonable in comparison. After all, the president certainly agrees with Boehner that the sequester cuts threaten national security and jobs. The difference is that Obama wants to avoid them.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/20/1188...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#861949 Feb 20, 2013
Anti-Hagel Campaigners Furious Over “Friends Of Hamas” Blooper

Just kidding! Senate offices run the other way, but Friedman won't burn his source.

Opponents of Secretary of Defense nominee Chuck Hagel are fuming in the aftermath of sloppy work by their allies that has backfired and risks turning their cause into a joke.

The bumble: A thinly sourced claim that Hagel had taken money from a heretofore unheard of group called "Friends of Hamas," floated by the conservative website Breitbart.com , and sourced to Capitol Hill.

"This sort of thing drives me crazy because it undermines legitimate concerns about Sen. Hagel, his views and financial associations," said a Senate Republican aide involved with the anti-Hagel efforts. "In this business we deal in facts or the pursuit of facts and making up groups like the Friends of Hamas distracts us from legitimate questions as to what private foreign foundations and wealthy foreign individuals are contributing to the Atlantic Council or investing in Sen. Hagel's firms."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/anti-hagel-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861950 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Honda did not demand taxpayer subsidies.
Galt does not care if GM wants to produce electric cars that nobody wants, as long as the taxpayer is not required to pay.
However, GM would have been wise to develop an adequate battery before the car.
I love how you and Flack place everything in a Ace Hardware Store perspective.

As a result of it's early entry into the hybrid vehicle market Honda owns many of the patents necessary to be competitive in the manufacture of those vehicles.

The Volt project was in progress long before you ever heard of DaBammy pal.

Do we really need to revisit your nonsense every week?

What's Rick Wagoner doing these days?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#861951 Feb 20, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You like lily can't refute the facts can you , look up the stats you blacks own these you can't deny it , now suck on dat an callit sweeeet.
I could sit here & spew anti white rhetoric back at you, but what will that prove? If infact everything you posted is true, it also proves nothing! Other than the fact that you can't handle the truth. You can refute my claims when a white guy is better than MJ, both of them, or when a white guy is better than Ali, or when a white guy is better than Hank Arron or Barry Bonds, when a white guy is better than Tiger Woods, or Jerry Rice or Emmitt Smith & the list goes on. Until then stfu & do not respond with your nonsense. Stay on topic if that possible!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DREAMS FOR FOOLS

Bronx, NY

#861952 Feb 20, 2013
THE DUNCE URBAN DWELLER THINKS A FOOTBALL PLAY BOOK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A MATH TEXT BOOK and you wonder WHY, they groom their children for a sports schlarship not an academic and he/she feels super lololo what a crock of dunce S*it

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#861953 Feb 20, 2013
I just love when mother nature deposits snow on the california coast range...tells me the weather has been pretty much the same for at least 44 years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#861954 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Honda did not demand taxpayer subsidies.
Galt does not care if GM wants to produce electric cars that nobody wants, as long as the taxpayer is not required to pay.
However, GM would have been wise to develop an adequate battery before the car.
Yet Galt would benefit from an encouraged electric car market.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#861955 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The NFL needs an affirmative action program to assure adequate player representation among whites, Jews, Asians, women, and the LGBTQ community.
I would agree except the LGBTQ thing. They have gay bars so if a gay person wants to play sports, they should form their own league. You shouldn't force folks with diff values & feelings to have to play with gays if things weren't always that way. Gay is not a race, it's a sexual preference (a decision)& I think we should treat it as such. Gay is a choice you take away your right to play with straight men in a physical manor just as reload lose their right once they're convicted for making the wrong choice. I don't think we should outcast them for their sexual preference, but I dont think we should be promote it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 5 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE