Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,665)

Showing posts 793,281 - 793,300 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
get a life dude. it's just an internet forum. you're not changing the world.
Hypocrite wearing blinders.
your world hasn't changed since the 80s.

and talk about blinders.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The sane, but unethical, Republicans make decisions based on how they will affect cash flow from donors. The insane Republicans, as evidenced here on Topix, make decisions based on what they are told to think by FOX, Limbaugh or the voices in their heads.
I hate to mention it but the cat's got your false teeth again and he's making a fool of you mimicking OldRaider to his friends in the alley.

Do you really sit on a fence at night howling at the moon?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

changing 'minds'.

The Lynchian Panda-Clinton Oral Sex Video Produced by a Powerful Tea Party Group

http://gawker.com/5984234/the-lynchian-panda+...

Hillary can't be POTUS! She made a sex tape with a Panda! I saw it on Youtube!

yeah, that will keep folks from voting for Hillary.

what weren't they thinking?

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> ObamaSmooches to you
Thank you my friend!! Warmest hugs!! NWaxman.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Republicans will not put up with other Republicans bucking their party.
Chuck Hagel spoke out against the Bsh administration & against the Iraq war & now they punish him for doing so.
They take a veteran & question is patriotism.
Eddie Ray Routh, a former Marine, shot and killed two other Iraq War vets. Dorner was a former LA cop. Hundreds of innocent Mexicans and one of our Border Guards died because of the Boy Messiah's Fast & Furious.

Life ain't fair, ImaginaryDave. Look what it did to you.

Hagel is a loser and belongs nowhere near Washington.

Grow up.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just popped in to see what was going on and apparently need to tell you all I'm not ill. Because my name and location were hijacked and some of you thought my hijacker was me and that I was ill, you can see why I decided it best to just leave.
Haven't posted since last Tuesday after posting a fond farewell, before my hijacker posted I had a stroke or something.
But a heartfelt thanks to some for having missed me.
Hi, carol!
timmy

Guayaquil, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Gaius Caligula wrote:
Boys? Boys? Or, should I say, girls? Is there not a man among you? Are you just noisy loathsome sheep? You watched and let carol fall face-first into the sewer and not one of you lifted a finger to save her... with friends like these...
Now who will volunteer to go first?
very wise of you to catch on that these baggers are kkkowards.

gunner went AWOL and let carol die on the vine,
same with flack and emaam...

should be ashamed of themselves!!!
timmy

Guayaquil, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

debil?
montana?
anyone?

some old friends and a very strict mod.

come by and say hi..

be forewarned about mod though

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
your world hasn't changed since the 80s.
and talk about blinders.
Your world never will because it extends no further than the length of your tallywhacker.

It can only shrink further as you continue to age.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my friend!! Warmest hugs!! NWaxman.
Obama Lies and Non-transparent hugs to you!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

timmy wrote:
<quoted text>
very wise of you to catch on that these baggers are kkkowards.
gunner went AWOL and let carol die on the vine,
same with flack and emaam...
should be ashamed of themselves!!!
Obama Failures to you!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WP - Official says Egypt’s interior ministry will issue 100,000 9mm pistols to police amid dissent: http://tinyurl.com/d7fk87l

Way to go, Boy Messiah! Allah loves you, Dirtbag.

...raise my taxes further to support your Allah Boys, hey?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

What Happens After Gun Confiscation?

Before we passively allow the global 'elite' through the usurper in Our White House strip away Our last line of defense by acquiescing to the United Nations and American advocates for gun control, perhaps We should examine the end game resulting from past gun control efforts:

1. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves against their ethnic-cleansing government, were arrested and exterminated.

2. In 1929, the former Soviet Union established gun control as a means of controlling the “more difficult” of their citizens. From 1929 to the death of Stalin, 40 million Soviets met an untimely end at the hand of various governmental agencies as they were arrested and exterminated.

3. After the rise of the Nazis, Germany established their version of gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves against the “Brown Shirts”, were arrested and exterminated. Interestingly, the Brown Shirts were eventually targeted for extermination themselves following their blind acts of allegiance to Hitler. Any American military and police would be wise to grasp the historical significance of the Brown Shirts’ fate.

4. After Communist China established gun control in 1935, an estimated 50 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves against their fascist leaders, were arrested and exterminated.

5. Closer to home, Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayans, unable to defend themselves against their ruthless dictatorship, were arrested and exterminated.

6. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves from their dictatorial government, were arrested and exterminated.

7. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million of the “educated” people, unable to defend themselves against their fascist government, were arrested and exterminated.

8. In 1994, Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people and being unable to defend themselves from their totalitarian government, nearly one million were summarily executed.

The total numbers of victims who lost their lives because of gun control is approximately 70 million people in the 20th century. The historical voices from 70 million corpses speak loudly and clearly to those Americans who are advocating for a de facto gun ban. Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined. Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals and it all followed gun control.

Historically, American gun control legislation has been imitating Hitler’s Nazi Germany gun control legislation for quite some time. Consider the key provisions of the Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 and compare it with the United States Gun Control Act of 1968. The parallels of both the provisions and the legal language are eerily similar...
timmy

Guayaquil, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

im gonna revive this thread

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Before we passively allow the global 'elite' through the usurper in Our White House strip away Our last line of defense by acquiescing to the United Nations and American advocates for gun control, perhaps We should examine the end game resulting from past gun control efforts:
1. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves against their ethnic-cleansing government, were arrested and exterminated.
2. In 1929, the former Soviet Union established gun control as a means of controlling the “more difficult” of their citizens. From 1929 to the death of Stalin, 40 million Soviets met an untimely end at the hand of various governmental agencies as they were arrested and exterminated.
3. After the rise of the Nazis, Germany established their version of gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves against the “Brown Shirts”, were arrested and exterminated. Interestingly, the Brown Shirts were eventually targeted for extermination themselves following their blind acts of allegiance to Hitler. Any American military and police would be wise to grasp the historical significance of the Brown Shirts’ fate.
4. After Communist China established gun control in 1935, an estimated 50 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves against their fascist leaders, were arrested and exterminated.
5. Closer to home, Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayans, unable to defend themselves against their ruthless dictatorship, were arrested and exterminated.
6. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves from their dictatorial government, were arrested and exterminated.
7. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million of the “educated” people, unable to defend themselves against their fascist government, were arrested and exterminated.
8. In 1994, Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people and being unable to defend themselves from their totalitarian government, nearly one million were summarily executed.
The total numbers of victims who lost their lives because of gun control is approximately 70 million people in the 20th century. The historical voices from 70 million corpses speak loudly and clearly to those Americans who are advocating for a de facto gun ban. Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined. Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals and it all followed gun control.
Historically, American gun control legislation has been imitating Hitler’s Nazi Germany gun control legislation for quite some time. Consider the key provisions of the Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 and compare it with the United States Gun Control Act of 1968. The parallels of both the provisions and the legal language are eerily similar...
Guns were banned in Germany as part of the treaty that ended the war.

Will you f*cking idiots quit saying how Hitler disarmed Germany.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
The Boy Messiah was quick as hell giving The Muslim Brotherhood's Morsi some serious American firepower after he took over Egypt (Abrams Tanks and Aircraft). Now that Morsi is killing his citizens big time and issuing 100,000 9mm pistols to his thugs, where are those 9mms coming from? The Boy Messiah again?

Fast & Furious along with his "do it for the children" Gun Control BS showed him for the lying hypocrite that he is. If he is also going to give his brother Morsi 100,000 pistols then America's 50% who voted his ass into office deserve what they get. The other 50% must suffer albeit vocally.

By guns, folks. You will need them soon.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

buy

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Insurance Pools for 'High-Risk' Patients Running out of Money: http://tinyurl.com/d7hcdtx

The Jerk-In-Chief shoves the Obamacare boondoggle down America's throat while sending the Muslim Brotherhood billions in military aid.

This Boy Messiah has no skin in the game, folks. It's your money. Not his.

A Fool and his money are soon parted.

Half of America is a Fool but, unfortunately, the rational half are being sucked along into the wake of Fools-In-The-Pools.

When Jerk-In-Chief's Sh*t hits the fan, the Musical Chairs will have played out, he'll be golfing in Hawaii and you'll be kicking yourself in the butt for voting him into your nightmare.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah was quick as hell giving The Muslim Brotherhood's Morsi some serious American firepower after he took over Egypt (Abrams Tanks and Aircraft). Now that Morsi is killing his citizens big time and issuing 100,000 9mm pistols to his thugs, where are those 9mms coming from? The Boy Messiah again?
Fast & Furious along with his "do it for the children" Gun Control BS showed him for the lying hypocrite that he is. If he is also going to give his brother Morsi 100,000 pistols then America's 50% who voted his ass into office deserve what they get. The other 50% must suffer albeit vocally.
By guns, folks. You will need them soon.
buy guns? whatever for? if you think about challenging our military you've already sealed your fate. your pea-shots are no match for multiple DRONE strikes. silly stupid arnarchist die.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
Insurance Pools for 'High-Risk' Patients Running out of Money: http://tinyurl.com/d7hcdtx
The Jerk-In-Chief shoves the Obamacare boondoggle down America's throat while sending the Muslim Brotherhood billions in military aid.
This Boy Messiah has no skin in the game, folks. It's your money. Not his.
A Fool and his money are soon parted.
Half of America is a Fool but, unfortunately, the rational half are being sucked along into the wake of Fools-In-The-Pools.
When Jerk-In-Chief's Sh*t hits the fan, the Musical Chairs will have played out, he'll be golfing in Hawaii and you'll be kicking yourself in the butt for voting him into your nightmare.
the middle .!. finger is up just for you :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 793,281 - 793,300 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-19 16 min boundary painter 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 43,149
word in common game (Aug '13) 22 min boundary painter 21
Abby 4-23 27 min Mister Tonka 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 47,170
Abby 4-22 32 min Mister Tonka 38
Amy 4-20 43 min boundary painter 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,262
Amy 4-23 2 hr edogxxx 38
ask amy 4-22 4 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••