Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,241 - 793,260 of 1,100,024 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861854 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and then no more dinosaurs. How long until we reach that level again and say bye bye to mankind?
Looks like nobody was interested in you silly game, libtard.

So, what have you ever done to help society, sponge?

What's wrong? Don't want to play anymore?

Baaawwaaaahhh!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861855 Feb 20, 2013
WASHINGTON -- Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.(D-Ill.) pleaded guilty in a federal courtroom Wednesday morning to using campaign funds to purchase an array of personal items including Bruce Lee memorabilia, a $43,000 Rolex watch and a mink cashmere cape.

He pleaded guilty to conspiracy before U.S. District Judge Robert L. Wilkins. His wife, Sandra Jackson, who resigned from her position on Chicago’s city council, is expected to plead guilty to filing false tax returns before the same judge on Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/jess...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861856 Feb 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Former Republican chairman to GOP on sequester:'You're going to lose this'
That’s the biggest problem with the Republicans” on Capitol Hill, Gilmore, a former Virginia governor, said this morning over coffee and a ham-and-egg biscuit in Alexandria.“They think spending is the most important thing. It’s not.”
He says he has urged GOP leaders to back down and compromise to prevent the so-called sequester spending cuts from going through –“I keep telling them, you’re going to lose this”– and he has strong words for congressional leaders’ focus on deficit reduction as their primary economy goal.
“Above all things,” he says,“they shouldn’t be talking about debt and deficits. Because the left’s got an answer for them.”
That answer would be, raise taxes, which Gilmore says is the opposite of what the economy needs right now – and he’s quite critical of Democrats for pushing tax increases. But spending cuts won’t help the economy either, he says.
Despite warnings from guys like Gilmore, the Republicans are about to walk into a buzz saw, but they don't seem to have any clue. If it weren't going to be bad for the country, it would be pretty damn entertaining.
http://www.dailykos.com/main/2
Wow! Impressive lily!

DAILYKOS! So mainstream and credible. Guess you started drinking early today?

Next, you'll be whipping out your other sources like Media Mutters and that dude nobody watches on TV at night.

Go lily!!!!

Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861857 Feb 20, 2013
gunner aka jimmy beginning meltdown

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UNCLE THOMAS

Bronx, NY

#861858 Feb 20, 2013
THE URBAN DEMOCRAT ADMITS TO VOTER FRAUD WILL SHE BE ARRESTED;'I wanted my vote to count': Ohio poll worker explains why she voted for Obama TWICE Melowese Richardson, who has worked in polling for 25 years, said she voted twice in November's election
Hamilton County Board of Elections is running investigation
Richardson is one of 19 in the county to undergo scrutiny from board, THE URBAN DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN TRAINED TO DO WHAT THE DIXIECRATS USED TO DO

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22813...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Nj raider 1

United States

#861859 Feb 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> NJraider sure was spouting racist remarks but never knew he was a kkker.
Call me what you want, the facts are still on my side. It doesn't make me racist to see things as the majority of Americans, not just black Americans. Look at the NFL combine it starts today. Look at the ratio of black to white. The marginal percentages are staggering. You call me racist cuz I speak the truth & won't lie to accommodate your feelings. If that's what you call racism, I'd hate to see what you call peace as love!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861860 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I only heat the house a couple of degrees several time a day unless the girls leave the door open. I have geothermal HVAC that mostly just circulates the air in the house white bring the temp to a steady temperature. Really a quite efficient system. Three, even when ere was four, hardly ever get a bill over $200. Spring/fall averages about $70.
Fine. Make sure you check the air pressure in your tires before you head down to Jerry's, that right front looks a little low.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861861 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a tank with jellyfish? There's a huge tank at hotel here with floating jellyfish with blue lighting. So cool to watch.
They have them where I buy my supplies. A one store only place called Animal Jungle. They only hire people who have knowledge of the animals they sell and take care of. Not just someone off the street.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861862 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a confederate flag I have a WV flag which was for the north by the way.
If the free market thought it was a good idea they would be thicker than fleas on a shaggy dog. When the product is right the market will respond. Till then it's a waste of money.
Honda announced that it would be offering a Hy-Brid two years prior to rolling out the Insight in 1999. It was a very weird little car that only drew interest from the popular mechanics crowd and at the time when auto companies were extending factory warranties the Insight's warranty was pitiful.

It was like Honda didn't really want to sell many of the 70ish MPG cars.

Well, they didn't sell many of the early Insights but there were a bunch of collateral sales of Civics, Accords, CRV's and of course Odyssey's.

Within a few years many car companies were selling Hy-Brids and today the technology is not at all strange or scary.

Electric vehicles, and advanced hybrids will go the same way__once the market defines itself, the pricing will follow suit.

Step one__step two etc.

BTW you said that one of the reasons you bought your home was that it had geothermal/water cooled heat pump etc HVAC.

You were a trailblazer for HVAC yet you're a fraidy cat when it comes to efficient autos.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861863 Feb 20, 2013
'No, I will veto any bill that tries to stop the sequester' One year ago. President Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861864 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
West Virginia governor orders all coal mines in the state to shut down. Effective immediately. Hang on to your wallet!!!
Michael Grover, Aurora Man, Arrested After Telling Firefighters About Homemade Explosives In Shed

A neighbor described Grover to KWGN as being a little paranoid.

"He was one of those guys who thought the world was going to end in 2012," neighbor John Bailey said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/mich...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861865 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and then no more dinosaurs. How long until we reach that level again and say bye bye to mankind?
Depends on how long before a mile wide meteor comes flying down out of the sky. STUPIDF++K!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861866 Feb 20, 2013
gunnerjimmy meltdown, more rapid than anticipated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861867 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Bingo!
Bah, I just needed an 8.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861868 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
West Virginia governor orders all coal mines in the state to shut down. Effective immediately. Hang on to your wallet!!!
Bullshyte.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UNCLE THOMAS

Bronx, NY

#861869 Feb 20, 2013
THE COMMON URBAN DEMOCRAT HAS NO VOICE only AS CHEERLEADERS THEY DON'T CALL THE PLAYS AFTER ALL THE YEARS BLOOD SWEAT TEARS still behind the UNDOCUMENTED AMERICANS THE new PILGRIMS lololol U just can't make it up and they call HERMAN CAINE A FOOL hahahah lolololol ebt,section 8 , they call condi rice names lolololol they live in the projects who reps BLACKS BETTER the obama PHONE WOMAN OR CONDI RICE lololo URBAN DEMOCRATS SMH
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861870 Feb 20, 2013
WASHINGTON -- Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.(D-Ill.) pleaded guilty in a federal courtroom Wednesday morning to using campaign funds to purchase an array of personal items including Bruce Lee memorabilia, a $43,000 Rolex watch and a mink cashmere cape.
He pleaded guilty to conspiracy before U.S. District Judge Robert L. Wilkins. His wife, Sandra Jackson, who resigned from her position on Chicago’s city council, is expected to plead guilty to filing false tax returns before the same judge on Wednesday afternoon.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/jess...
Typical negros , takes ill gotten gains and thinks he is a pimp a 43,ooo dollar watch and a mink cape who the hell does he think he is Don King??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#861872 Feb 20, 2013
If the Liberal Media is really frustrated with the President than asks a few tough Questions, is this just another Dog and Pony show for Obama’s Low IQ Voters?

Mr. President did you Proposed Sequester in budget negotiations …Next!! Mr. President Senator Reid said that you requested Sequestration in Budget negotiation is that True? Mr. President did you Sign It? Mr. President you keep blaming Republicans for the Sequestration but it was your Idea!! Mr. President why haven’t you put pressure on Senator Reid to pass a Budget it’s been Four Years since the Senate Passed a Budget!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861873 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Depends on how long before a mile wide meteor comes flying down out of the sky. STUPIDF++K!
So no manmade Co2 emissions? Good news.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861874 Feb 20, 2013
gunner aka jimmy beginning meltdown
Really, lily? Do you look out of the corner of your eyes in public places too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,362
Amy 8-29 12 min Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min mahz 49,473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,364
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Mister Tonka 97,927
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Eric 68,965
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Brian_G 46,302
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago