Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861842 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
During the Jurassic period the CO2 level was 4 times it's current level.
Yeah and then no more dinosaurs. How long until we reach that level again and say bye bye to mankind?

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UNCLE THOMAS

Bronx, NY

#861844 Feb 20, 2013
U.S. Gives Haiti the Gift of Prisons ,The United States, in it infinite kindness, is making Haiti a gift of two penal institutions. It's actually the most back-handed kind of charity. In order to keep Haiti a failed state, the occupiers deny the Haitian government funds for even the most basic functions of government: law and order.”

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861845 Feb 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They're into current events?
The only big one left is almost 16 years old and yes he gets mad if someone turns the television off. He will splash the water and raise a fuss to let you know. He is a Silver Dollar about the size of a saucer plate. His mate died last month at 15. Bubba my Pink Kissing fish was almost 18 when he died.

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861846 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good observation. Nice wig.
'Nice wig.' Ha! We knew you were Nobama from PA

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861847 Feb 20, 2013
Former Republican chairman to GOP on sequester:'You're going to lose this'

That’s the biggest problem with the Republicans” on Capitol Hill, Gilmore, a former Virginia governor, said this morning over coffee and a ham-and-egg biscuit in Alexandria.“They think spending is the most important thing. It’s not.”
He says he has urged GOP leaders to back down and compromise to prevent the so-called sequester spending cuts from going through –“I keep telling them, you’re going to lose this”– and he has strong words for congressional leaders’ focus on deficit reduction as their primary economy goal.

“Above all things,” he says,“they shouldn’t be talking about debt and deficits. Because the left’s got an answer for them.”

That answer would be, raise taxes, which Gilmore says is the opposite of what the economy needs right now – and he’s quite critical of Democrats for pushing tax increases. But spending cuts won’t help the economy either, he says.

Despite warnings from guys like Gilmore, the Republicans are about to walk into a buzz saw, but they don't seem to have any clue. If it weren't going to be bad for the country, it would be pretty damn entertaining.

http://www.dailykos.com/main/2

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861848 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So heat the entire house to 74 instead of installing a water heater for the fish tank, you truly are a moron.
Actually I only heat the house a couple of degrees several time a day unless the girls leave the door open. I have geothermal HVAC that mostly just circulates the air in the house white bring the temp to a steady temperature. Really a quite efficient system. Three, even when ere was four, hardly ever get a bill over $200. Spring/fall averages about $70.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Sheridan, IL

#861849 Feb 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Home invaders always bring along innocent bystanders. Dumbfuck.
Lets instead defend with a assault type rifle & fire off 30 rounds with a range of over a mile.
You people get dumber every f*cking day.
my AK47 never asulted anyone.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861850 Feb 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Gunner's (aka jimmy) screaming for attention; let's ignore him until he implodes
Wrong, as usual, "moran". Go have another drink.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861851 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The only big one left is almost 16 years old and yes he gets mad if someone turns the television off. He will splash the water and raise a fuss to let you know. He is a Silver Dollar about the size of a saucer plate. His mate died last month at 15. Bubba my Pink Kissing fish was almost 18 when he died.
Have you ever seen a tank with jellyfish? There's a huge tank at hotel here with floating jellyfish with blue lighting. So cool to watch.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861852 Feb 20, 2013
West Virginia governor orders all coal mines in the state to shut down. Effective immediately. Hang on to your wallet!!!

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861853 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>'Nice wig.' Ha! We knew you were Nobama from PA
Bingo!

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861854 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and then no more dinosaurs. How long until we reach that level again and say bye bye to mankind?
Looks like nobody was interested in you silly game, libtard.

So, what have you ever done to help society, sponge?

What's wrong? Don't want to play anymore?

Baaawwaaaahhh!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861855 Feb 20, 2013
WASHINGTON -- Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.(D-Ill.) pleaded guilty in a federal courtroom Wednesday morning to using campaign funds to purchase an array of personal items including Bruce Lee memorabilia, a $43,000 Rolex watch and a mink cashmere cape.

He pleaded guilty to conspiracy before U.S. District Judge Robert L. Wilkins. His wife, Sandra Jackson, who resigned from her position on Chicago’s city council, is expected to plead guilty to filing false tax returns before the same judge on Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/jess...

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861856 Feb 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Former Republican chairman to GOP on sequester:'You're going to lose this'
That’s the biggest problem with the Republicans” on Capitol Hill, Gilmore, a former Virginia governor, said this morning over coffee and a ham-and-egg biscuit in Alexandria.“They think spending is the most important thing. It’s not.”
He says he has urged GOP leaders to back down and compromise to prevent the so-called sequester spending cuts from going through –“I keep telling them, you’re going to lose this”– and he has strong words for congressional leaders’ focus on deficit reduction as their primary economy goal.
“Above all things,” he says,“they shouldn’t be talking about debt and deficits. Because the left’s got an answer for them.”
That answer would be, raise taxes, which Gilmore says is the opposite of what the economy needs right now – and he’s quite critical of Democrats for pushing tax increases. But spending cuts won’t help the economy either, he says.
Despite warnings from guys like Gilmore, the Republicans are about to walk into a buzz saw, but they don't seem to have any clue. If it weren't going to be bad for the country, it would be pretty damn entertaining.
http://www.dailykos.com/main/2
Wow! Impressive lily!

DAILYKOS! So mainstream and credible. Guess you started drinking early today?

Next, you'll be whipping out your other sources like Media Mutters and that dude nobody watches on TV at night.

Go lily!!!!

Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861857 Feb 20, 2013
gunner aka jimmy beginning meltdown

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UNCLE THOMAS

Bronx, NY

#861858 Feb 20, 2013
THE URBAN DEMOCRAT ADMITS TO VOTER FRAUD WILL SHE BE ARRESTED;'I wanted my vote to count': Ohio poll worker explains why she voted for Obama TWICE Melowese Richardson, who has worked in polling for 25 years, said she voted twice in November's election
Hamilton County Board of Elections is running investigation
Richardson is one of 19 in the county to undergo scrutiny from board, THE URBAN DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN TRAINED TO DO WHAT THE DIXIECRATS USED TO DO

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22813...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Nj raider 1

United States

#861859 Feb 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> NJraider sure was spouting racist remarks but never knew he was a kkker.
Call me what you want, the facts are still on my side. It doesn't make me racist to see things as the majority of Americans, not just black Americans. Look at the NFL combine it starts today. Look at the ratio of black to white. The marginal percentages are staggering. You call me racist cuz I speak the truth & won't lie to accommodate your feelings. If that's what you call racism, I'd hate to see what you call peace as love!

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861860 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I only heat the house a couple of degrees several time a day unless the girls leave the door open. I have geothermal HVAC that mostly just circulates the air in the house white bring the temp to a steady temperature. Really a quite efficient system. Three, even when ere was four, hardly ever get a bill over $200. Spring/fall averages about $70.
Fine. Make sure you check the air pressure in your tires before you head down to Jerry's, that right front looks a little low.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861861 Feb 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a tank with jellyfish? There's a huge tank at hotel here with floating jellyfish with blue lighting. So cool to watch.
They have them where I buy my supplies. A one store only place called Animal Jungle. They only hire people who have knowledge of the animals they sell and take care of. Not just someone off the street.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861862 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a confederate flag I have a WV flag which was for the north by the way.
If the free market thought it was a good idea they would be thicker than fleas on a shaggy dog. When the product is right the market will respond. Till then it's a waste of money.
Honda announced that it would be offering a Hy-Brid two years prior to rolling out the Insight in 1999. It was a very weird little car that only drew interest from the popular mechanics crowd and at the time when auto companies were extending factory warranties the Insight's warranty was pitiful.

It was like Honda didn't really want to sell many of the 70ish MPG cars.

Well, they didn't sell many of the early Insights but there were a bunch of collateral sales of Civics, Accords, CRV's and of course Odyssey's.

Within a few years many car companies were selling Hy-Brids and today the technology is not at all strange or scary.

Electric vehicles, and advanced hybrids will go the same way__once the market defines itself, the pricing will follow suit.

Step one__step two etc.

BTW you said that one of the reasons you bought your home was that it had geothermal/water cooled heat pump etc HVAC.

You were a trailblazer for HVAC yet you're a fraidy cat when it comes to efficient autos.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,695
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 69,391
Amy 9-18 34 min edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 58 min Kuuipo 6
Amy 9-19 1 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••