Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,201 - 793,220 of 1,083,413 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Exporting hundreds of billions of dollars for oil has to hurt yet you Flactards don't want to back higher mileage vehicles, hybrids, electric or CNG vehicles. You just want to cruise the streets in your jacked up 4x4 with the Confederate flag in the back window.
And his gun rack, don't forget that, while the temperature in his house is set to 72 degrees while he is out cruising for the day.
trevon fartin Martin

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave Felched me while his Mom held the crazy straw
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Former Powell chief of staff ‘damn sure the Bush administration cooked the books’ on Iraq
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell, said Monday on MSNBC that he’s “damn sure the Bush administration cooked the books” when it came to pushing for the invasion of Iraq
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zXVz )
Wilkerson has been an outspoken critic of BushCo since Powell left, maybe even before. He was a contributor to Vanity Fair's "Oral History of the Bush White House" and many many more essays critical of the Bush era.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>traveling the United States.
Example of findings refers to specific instances NOT to operations which would be part of methodology. Let me guess, you're a right-wing PhD in the field of human engineering? That's believable in a world where Karl Rove is an alcoholic idiot's brain and an oxy-addicted four-times married gas bag is his conscience.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Flack probably underinflates his tires too - "I'll show them!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist f*ck
Vulgar, stupid pig.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
RINOs need to take back the Republican Party
RINO-hunting, the long-popular political sport that morphed in 2008 into a sort of hysteria-driven obsession, lately has become a suicide mission.
RINO, of course, refers to Republicans In Name Only and is the pejorative term used against those who fail to march in lockstep with the so-called conservative base. I used “so-called” because, though the hard-right faction of the party tends to be viewed as The Base, this isn’t necessarily so. My guess is there are now more RINOs than those who, though evangelical in their zeal, are poison to their party’s ability to win national elections.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/kathle...
Winning with a RINO isn't worth the effort.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Biden: Buy a shotgun, not an assault rifle.. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot.
Home invaders always bring along innocent bystanders. Dumbfuck.

Lets instead defend with a assault type rifle & fire off 30 rounds with a range of over a mile.

You people get dumber every f*cking day.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the RINOs who are Democrats wearing a Republican costume?
You complain about Republicans, but the Republicans you complain about are really Democrats wearing a RINO costume.
Get your story straight, dufus.
I am talking about members of the Republican Party. This would include the dumbass Tea Party members.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Chesapeake school board in their infinite wisdom has decided to cancel all middle school sports, lay off 20 middle school teachers, and 10 others. No paper pushers laid off. Every blame school as 2 or 3 vice principals. None of them laid off.
Run for the school board and get your friends to join you.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Example of findings refers to specific instances NOT to operations which would be part of methodology. Let me guess, you're a right-wing PhD in the field of human engineering? That's believable in a world where Karl Rove is an alcoholic idiot's brain and an oxy-addicted four-times married gas bag is his conscience.
How are my tax dollars treating your iligitimate little bundle of revenue ?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Gunner.
Murrieta CA is adjacent to Temecula___a coincidence perhaps?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You continually run away from this question, dufus. If this question isn't answered, the government collapses and all these entitlements Democrats think they are entitled to disappear.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify a source of money to answer the question.
The Treasury Department is not a source of money, It is a repository for money collected from a source of money. Besides, the Treasury Department is 17 trillion dollars in debt. It doesn't have any money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
It will come from the same source that subsidizes your salary.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Winning with a RINO isn't worth the effort.
Winning on a national scale is impossible without them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Pistorius is spending a seventh night behind bars awaiting a bail verdict, amid damning witness claims that a shot was fired from his home followed 17 minutes later by more gunfire.
The dramatic witness evidence was revealed by the prosecution on the second day of the 26-year-old athlete's bail hearing at Pretoria Magistrates' Court where he faces a charge of premeditated murder.
Fresh allegations emerged as the packed courtroom heard the Paralympian had boxes of testosterone and needles at his home where he shot Reeva Steenkamp dead after 'an hour of non-stop' arguing.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22815...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Who cares?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulgar, stupid pig.
I would much rather have a conversation with a person that said "f*ck" that a bigot, racist lying person like you.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The sequester is about the size of the money pissed away on Sandy relief.
Big deal.
Live with it.
I'm waiting for California to drop into the Pacific. Then hopefully we will follow your advise.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OMG! I am absolutely appalled by this.
You should have bid higher.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>She should have skipped the hair cut and done something with that grille of hers [actually the k9s] maybe they could get one of those docters with operation smile to help.
You definitely do a good job of representing the Republican base.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Murrieta CA is adjacent to Temecula___a coincidence perhaps?
Galt is usually pretty subtle about his racism but I guess every once in awhile he just can't keep it bottled up inside and has to lash out so that could be him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min SpaceBlues 45,879
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,090
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Terry rigsby 48,991
Amy 7-30 24 min Toj 18
Abby 7-30 34 min Kuuipo 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 51 min ohoh 3,844
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 304
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE