Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861954 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Honda did not demand taxpayer subsidies.
Galt does not care if GM wants to produce electric cars that nobody wants, as long as the taxpayer is not required to pay.
However, GM would have been wise to develop an adequate battery before the car.
Yet Galt would benefit from an encouraged electric car market.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#861955 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The NFL needs an affirmative action program to assure adequate player representation among whites, Jews, Asians, women, and the LGBTQ community.
I would agree except the LGBTQ thing. They have gay bars so if a gay person wants to play sports, they should form their own league. You shouldn't force folks with diff values & feelings to have to play with gays if things weren't always that way. Gay is not a race, it's a sexual preference (a decision)& I think we should treat it as such. Gay is a choice you take away your right to play with straight men in a physical manor just as reload lose their right once they're convicted for making the wrong choice. I don't think we should outcast them for their sexual preference, but I dont think we should be promote it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861956 Feb 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaah, he's taken to painting nudes of himself in the shower and bathtub instead.
An intelligent alternative to your offer to pose for free.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#861957 Feb 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leosnana….I’m sure if the Liberal Media ever actually asked Obama a Tough Question, the answer not being on his Teleprompter he would began stuttering while searching for coherent answer but after a short period and still glazy eyed his response would be …Next!!
Don't know about your pay grade, but a lot goes over your head. Obama would know that the correct form is "would have GONE." He's been asked tough questions; he doesn't use a teleprompter more than any other person giving speeches; you've been dummied down by right-wing media and there's no hope unless you actually start looking for facts rather than swallowing the racist/partisan nonsense from Breitbart, Beck, Limbaugh, etc., whole.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861958 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
He has always had a thing for wigs
Obama...attempting to cover up Moochelle's new "do".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861959 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
They're into current events?
Certainly not the Obama administration!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#861960 Feb 20, 2013
Love this thread!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861961 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a tank with jellyfish? There's a huge tank at hotel here with floating jellyfish with blue lighting. So cool to watch.
Especially after Happy Hour, when lily jumps in the tank to have dinner.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861962 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Bingo!
lily staggers through another round at Boca Liquor Bingo!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#861963 Feb 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave has seen his his shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of guilt-making.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861964 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Michael Grover, Aurora Man, Arrested After Telling Firefighters About Homemade Explosives In Shed
A neighbor described Grover to KWGN as being a little paranoid.
"He was one of those guys who thought the world was going to end in 2012," neighbor John Bailey said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/mich...
Actually, like almost half the nation, he thought it might be a better alternative after the November election.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#861965 Feb 20, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I will ask again ,how are my tax dollars treating your iligitimate bundle of revenue ??
And I will go back to again ignoring you forever. If I ever needed financial assistance, I would not hesitate to take it. However, as my husband and I both have Masters degrees, it's highly unlikely that I would ever be getting anything from the minimum wage spoils of some idiot that can't even spell illegitimate...GFY, Loser.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#861966 Feb 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave the only demand for Electric Powered vehicles are on the Golf Course and you know they can leave you stranded between holes so always make sure your Cell Phone is Fully Charge!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#861970 Feb 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And I will go back to again ignoring you forever. If I ever needed financial assistance, I would not hesitate to take it. However, as my husband and I both have Masters degrees, it's highly unlikely that I would ever be getting anything from the minimum wage spoils of some idiot that can't even spell illegitimate...GFY, Loser.
Due to recent budget cuts, the light at the end of your tunnel has been turned off. You can not get a liberal back on their feet until you first get up them off their ass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

#861971 Feb 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And I will go back to again ignoring you forever. If I ever needed financial assistance, I would not hesitate to take it. However, as my husband and I both have Masters degrees, it's highly unlikely that I would ever be getting anything from the minimum wage spoils of some idiot that can't even spell illegitimate...GFY, Loser.
Reported for illegitimate babymama language abuse!
DREAMS FOR FOOLS

Bronx, NY

#861975 Feb 20, 2013
THIS IS THE URBAN REAGANS FORMULA FOR SUCCESS THANKS MAYOR ROB After trimming the number of schools that could be closed to 129, Mayor Rahm Emanuel's school administration has entered the latest and what is likely to be the most intense phase so far in trying to determine which schools should be shut.

Chicago Public Schools chief Barbara Byrd-Bennett is expected to pare the preliminary list, released Wednesday, before unveiling a final one at the end of March. She said administrators will determine which schools are saved in the coming weeks amid a final round of community meetings to hear arguments from parents, teachers and community groups about why their schools should stay open.

Related
Parent speaks
Graphic: What schools are on the list?
Some aldermen want charter school moratorium
CPS to lead new round of hearings on school closings
CPS confident that it can tackle school closings
See more stories »
XFar fewer schools may close this year Maps
Chicago, IL, USA
If a hearing Wednesday night in North Lawndale was any indication, CPS still has a long way to go to gain the public's trust.

"Our schools don't need to close," Dwayne Truss, vice chairman of CPS' Austin Community Action Council, said in front of hundreds of people packed inside a church auditorium in the West Side neighborhood. "CPS is perpetrating a myth that there's a budget crisis."
So Surprizedobamawa x

Pompano Beach, FL

#861976 Feb 20, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (the chubby Obama-worshipper from a hidden embarrassing location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861977 Feb 20, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I could sit here & spew anti white rhetoric back at you, but what will that prove? If infact everything you posted is true, it also proves nothing! Other than the fact that you can't handle the truth. You can refute my claims when a white guy is better than MJ, both of them, or when a white guy is better than Ali, or when a white guy is better than Hank Arron or Barry Bonds, when a white guy is better than Tiger Woods, or Jerry Rice or Emmitt Smith & the list goes on. Until then stfu & do not respond with your nonsense. Stay on topic if that possible!
I will agree that the "talented" negroes are a good source of entertainment and are a cash cow [or munkey] for their white agents [over seer's] but there are only so many "talented" negroes the rest just waste space or fill up the prisons , you have a lot to be proud of boy .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861978 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
Jimmy Buffet coming to the Farm Bureau Live Amphitheater July 13th. He wouldn't play here for years because the communist city of Virginia Beach didn't allow the Parrotheads to tailgate before the show. Glad to see saner heads prevailed.
F him, his stupid bar wouldn't let a real parrot into the bar, never again Flack, never again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861980 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
Jimmy Buffet coming to the Farm Bureau Live Amphitheater July 13th. He wouldn't play here for years because the communist city of Virginia Beach didn't allow the Parrotheads to tailgate before the show. Glad to see saner heads prevailed.
He has one of those crappy bars of his down in Jamaica at the Montego Bay airport(sangster international airport), sure Homer stopped in for a $7 beer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 13 min Free of the Misery 83
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Edmond Pulpo 181,728
Deat Abby 12-16 27 min RACE 67
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 34 min Sublime1 23
I want to join ILLUMINATI to become rich and fa... 40 min mr fred 1
Amy 12-17 2 hr RACE 6
Amy 12-18 2 hr RACE 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:21 am PST

NBC Sports 8:21AM
PFT Live: Bears talk with John Mullin, Week 16 picks
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
NFL Playoffs 2014-15: AFC, NFC Postseason Predictions Heading into Week 16
NBC Sports 9:58 AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?