Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,653)

Showing posts 793,041 - 793,060 of1,071,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yet you & Mr. Galt call him the messiah. How real is that? Meanwhile I understand President Obama to be a man performing the duties of a man. Not any man just as John F. Kennedy was or Martin Luther King, but a man indeed. Just like Jesus, a blackman!
"Your" Messiah is a boy trying to do a man's job. he thinks he is making things right, but he is screwing our kids with his misguided notions. Why do you liberal fools and Democreeps like you feel the need to inject race into everything?

You just can't get enough of that divisiveness your handlers on the left inject into your mindless Jim Jones robot brains.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

SoNotSurpriZedbama wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Would any of the 10 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, is this yet another example of waxturd using judge-its to feed his pathetic narcissistic ego.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
What were you sheep saying about our retirement plans?
"The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is weighing whether it should take on a role in helping Americans manage the $19.4 trillion they have put into retirement savings, a move that would be the agency’s first foray into consumer investments."
Remember now. Brother Jesse wants to help his "poor" constituency by using America's pension money.

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

---- Barack Hussein Obama
America has a 51% Foolhardy population.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Well let me riddle you dis my bronze brother , if the black man is so superior to other races as you claim , smarter , faster ,stronger ,more inteligent more inovative ect.ect. explain how you these very people were enslaved as you say by an inferior ??
They just had a bad day?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yet you & Mr. Galt call him the messiah. How real is that? Meanwhile I understand President Obama to be a man performing the duties of a man. Not any man just as John F. Kennedy was or Martin Luther King, but a man indeed. Just like Jesus, a blackman!
Your racism is consuming you with excess bile which has crossed over your blood-brain barrier and into your now-fried prefrontal lobes.

Don't bite any white people without brushing your teeth first, OK?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, these clinics provide care for minor ailments that clog ER's.
"silly"
Emergency rooms provide much more than service for minor ailments. Last night two members of a gang that were shot by folks from another gang were treated in an emergency room, one of those shot is in critical condition. Hardly a minor ailment. A couple of years ago a artery in my groin ruptured, went to emergency, doctors performed over 4 hours of surgery. Minor to you maybe.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Well let me riddle you dis my bronze brother , if the black man is so superior to other races as you claim , smarter , faster ,stronger ,more inteligent more inovative ect.ect. explain how you these very people were enslaved as you say by an inferior ??
...and why has Africa remained in constant turmoil and failure for so long?

Just had a few hundred bad millennium, hey?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The mandate says you have to buy insurance.
The SC said the penalty is a tax & not a fee or fine.
Try to keep up Facktard.
"real dumb"
Your comprehension skills are much like your intellect, lacking. "flack" posted that it was a tax, not a fee. Why do you not try to get your head out of yourass and think, just once?
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because in loony left winger world you don't own your mistakes, you blame them on bush.
"We apologize to Mr. Rove. While we may have strong disagreements with Mr. Rove on the future of conservatism, we want to be clear this imagery is absolutely unacceptable and are working to ensure this type of mistake doesn’t happen again," 
never again?!

before it's over Rove will become Obama.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Democorrupt media busted again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Liberals lie, people die.

Save our ambassadors.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL
Like you were going to do with Romney?
What's changed? Obama is MORE popular and the GOP is tanking.
Stay stupid and dream on!
Hey POS-

You don't know jackschitt.

People like YOU, you're time is a bout up, because the REAL America-Democrats, Repblicans and everything in between-are sick of VULTURES like you- and your nothing but GREED of taking OUT of other peoples pockets, what you have NO "entitlement" to at all.

You're going to be i for arude awakening, when reality busts your NOTHING but ignorant mouth.

GFY on that one.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do I really have to go into the primitive stages of slavery, seriously? The white man just happened to be the recipient of stolen property. Dominate african tribes captured smaller african tribes & sold them to the white man. Watch apocolypto, the indian version of the story!
Ok now we are getting somewhere , so if I am getting you right you are saying that slavery was not the fault of the evil white europeans but of the dominate african tribes of the superior race , you may very well be the smartest member of the superior race on this blog , and I mean that .
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
Jesus was of Mediterranian decent.
That's pretty sick no matter, comparing a mere mortal potus, to a Biblical character.
You need your head checked out dude-in a bad way.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Emergency rooms provide much more than service for minor ailments. Last night two members of a gang that were shot by folks from another gang were treated in an emergency room, one of those shot is in critical condition. Hardly a minor ailment. A couple of years ago a artery in my groin ruptured, went to emergency, doctors performed over 4 hours of surgery. Minor to you maybe.
Peace
Maybe she's under the false impression that ER is for children under the age of 18(minor ailment)???
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do I really have to go into the primitive stages of slavery, seriously? The white man just happened to be the recipient of stolen property. Dominate african tribes captured smaller african tribes & sold them to the white man. Watch apocolypto, the indian version of the story!
I have a better idea instead of me watching apocolypto , why don't you watch your local news or just walk down MLK blvd. nearest you and make the argument of superiority , your people enslave themselves because they settle for what the govt. gives them and have no desire to earn it on their own , even though they have afirmative action and all sorts of programs available to them free of charge they don't want a hand up they want a hand out .
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
Just go into the democratic stage of slavery and save yourself from looking like a fool .
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism is consuming you with excess bile which has crossed over your blood-brain barrier and into your now-fried prefrontal lobes.
Don't bite any white people without brushing your teeth first, OK?
Next time before you take it apon yourself to interrupt & butt into a convo or should I say interject, read the earlier post. I responded to a guy, I won't say his name (rush10me that said something racist. I just replied & showed him that being black had nothing to do with it. That even his lord & savior was black & if you read the post you just responded to, I infact said nothing racist. You can't use reverse psychology on me bra! It won't work. You all call this nations black president"the Boy messiah", Boy being the key word. 1st of all, he is a man, a blackman! 2ndly his name is Barack Hussein Obama! Now I dont have to go into the word boy & it's meaning in racism so i'll moved on. 3rd, boy hung & swung with tarzan. So we see that infact, you all are the real racist! Man in the mirror, Micheal Jackson song. You should listen to it!
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Very true. Obama lied and people died.
REALLY? unfortunately for the american people, you and shinningWRONGlectr0n you both still here posting.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Velly intellesting.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Class Warfare?

What class warfare?

Oh...THAT class warfare.

WCW ( WageClassWar.org ) claimed that President Barack Obama, who had a sub-40% approval rating in mid-2011, was able to win re-election just 16 months later because of his “decision to engage in class warfare, to directly engage the class war being waged by the 1 percent against the rest of the country.”

In certain key battleground states like Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, said WCW, Obama “took on the class warrior role” with particular aggressiveness by:

*“constantly reinforc[ing] the contrasts” between himself and Republican challenger Mitt Romney “regarding the middle class”;

*“indict[ing] the 'you’re on your own' economics of Republicans”;

*emphasizing his desire to “eliminat[e] the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy”;

and

*“painting a believable picture of ... Romney as the plutocrat who ... can’t empathize with your struggles.”

Further, noted WCW, Obama had gained “a clear advantage” as a result of Occupy Wall Street's “reframing of the nation’s most important economic issue.”

Too bad no one in the MSM has the ballz to stand up to this lying, fear mongering, and country-dividing coward of a "president."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 793,041 - 793,060 of1,071,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min voice of peace 67,527
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 min mr ridgway 3,815
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min LRS 173,591
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min mdbuilder 45,458
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 57 min andet1987 393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,136
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr not a ghost 4,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search