Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,652)

Showing posts 793,021 - 793,040 of1,034,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't Flack, you don't have a clue about the Middle East, or war, or most of the other sht you spout off on. That's OK__that doesn't make you a bad guy__plenty of people have not had the experience or haven't invested the time to learn about or understand the terms of war.
You're more interested in what you have to say than what others do__that seems to be common to the topix forums.
Try this Flack www.dailystar.com.lb
You'll learn something there that you can't learn here or at FOX or CBS radio.
Lebanon does not even have a functional government.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's analyze this dumbass post.
1. Do you really believe that Obama determines how much ammunition the military purchases?
2. Have you researched how much ammunition is necessary to train our armed forces? NRA recommends civilians shoot at minumum a box a week.
3. Your analysis of "real world" anything is a black hole.
4. Are you actually worried that the government is preparing for your imaginary civil war?
5. Does anyone reading this doubt that DBWriter is insane?
What planet do you live on? It's certainly not Earth. Your questions are not even related to what he was saying, idiot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lebanon does not even have a functional government.
Yet it somehow functions__what's up with that?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>

1. Do you really believe that Obama determines how much ammunition the military purchases?
2. Have you researched how much ammunition is necessary to train our armed forces? NRA recommends civilians shoot at minumum a box a week.
The ammo purchases in question are not for the military, but for Obama's private government Gestapo.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Good evening topix friends!! I am a bit tired right now as I was here all day judging posts and talking for hours back and forth with my very own sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I get anoyhr clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!! See you in a little while.

Warmest Hugs and love, NWaxman.

ps Please stop ignoring No Surprise (Florida) like you did all day yesterday. He is getting depressed. Topix is his whole life!!! Have some pity on him.:)

Back in a jiffy!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
Anyone watching the treasonous bastard studder through another bs propaganda speach in hide park? He even looks stupid this time.
What planet do you live on? It's certainly not Earth. Your questions are not even related to what he was saying, idiot.

Hugs, NWaxman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

“I'm here to judge your posts (and get your phone numbers)!!” ;~)
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
Anyone watching the treasonous bastard studder through another bs propaganda speach in hide park? He even looks stupid this time.

Are you proud to be stupid, too?
///Hide Park///
///speach///
Maybe you should be watching Sesame Street instead.
Start with the alphabet.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of this waxturd, the adults are having a conversation. Go pass out some judge-its you pathetic narcissistic psychopath.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yet it somehow functions__what's up with that?
Not really. Lebanon is unable to prevent terrorist groups based within its borders from attacking other nations.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
proud2bwhite wrote:
Are you proud to be stupid, too?
///Hide Park///
///speach///
Maybe you should be watching Sesame Street instead.
Start with the alphabet.
Child molester teacher wannabe shows up again.

Hit the road, you pedophile pervert!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of this waxturd, the adults are having a conversation. Go pass out some judge-its you pathetic narcissistic psychopath.
What you be talkin' bout, Ratface?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> What you be talkin' bout, Ratface?

Hugs!!! NWaxman!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs!!! NWaxman!
lowlifewaxedobamadummyforsure say what? LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on boys, give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me ""Waxturds" " for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun. And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!!

P.S. Warm hugs!!!!! NWaxman
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Child molester teacher wannabe shows up again.
Hit the road, you pedophile pervert!
really turns you on, thinking about that imaginary tale of yours, huh, sicko?
Nobraina...what an angry perverted loser!
The resident expert on pedophilia and homosexuality.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Now don't forget this part of the Constitution either -
U.S. Constitution - Article 4 Section 3
New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State;
nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.(See West Virginia)
Thing gets pretty detailed in spots doesn't it !!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
really turns you on, thinking about that imaginary tale of yours, huh, sicko?
Nobraina...what an angry perverted loser!
The resident expert on pedophilia and homosexuality.
You admitted your crime.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted your crime.
You're full of shit
I enjoy reading your posts as you masturbate to your creepy little fantasy.
Now ,get back to something about Michelle's coiffure, or some demeaning comment about some other ethnic group.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Wal-Mart Executives Sweat Slow February Start in E-Mails

By Renee Dudley - Feb 15, 2013 1:51 PM PT

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. had the worst sales start to a month in seven years as payroll-tax increases hit shoppers already battling a slow economy, according to internal e-mails obtained by Bloomberg News.

“In case you haven’t seen a sales report these days, February MTD sales are a total disaster,” Jerry Murray, Wal- Mart’s vice president of finance and logistics, said in a Feb. 12 e-mail to other executives, referring to month-to-date sales.“The worst start to a month I have seen in my ~7 years with the company.”

Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s shares rose 14 percent in the 12 months through yesterday, compared with an 8.5 percent gain for the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Wal-Mart and discounters such as Family Dollar Stores Inc. are bracing for a rise in the payroll tax to take a bigger bite from the paychecks of shoppers already dealing with elevated unemployment. The world’s largest retailer’s struggles come after executives expected a strong start to February because of the Super Bowl, milder weather and paycheck cycles, according to the minutes of a Feb. 1 officers meeting Bloomberg obtained.

Murray’s comments about February sales follow disappointing results from January, a month that Cameron Geiger, senior vice president of Wal-Mart U.S. Replenishment, said he was relieved to see end, according to a separate internal e-mail obtained by Bloomberg News.

“Have you ever had one of those weeks where your best- prepared plans weren’t good enough to accomplish everything you set out to do?” Geiger asked in a Feb. 1 e-mail to executives.“Well, we just had one of those weeks here at Walmart U.S. Where are all the customers? And where’s their money?”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 793,021 - 793,040 of1,034,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,200
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min mdbuilder 43,035
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Frank 167,696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,034
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 47,080
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 4 hr Daniel Izguerra 8
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE