Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,001 - 793,020 of 1,099,888 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#861582 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because in loony left winger world you don't own your mistakes, you blame them on bush.
"We apologize to Mr. Rove. While we may have strong disagreements with Mr. Rove on the future of conservatism, we want to be clear this imagery is absolutely unacceptable and are working to ensure this type of mistake doesn’t happen again," 
never again?!

before it's over Rove will become Obama.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#861583 Feb 19, 2013
Democorrupt media busted again:

Liberals lie, people die.

Save our ambassadors.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#861584 Feb 19, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL
Like you were going to do with Romney?
What's changed? Obama is MORE popular and the GOP is tanking.
Stay stupid and dream on!
Hey POS-

You don't know jackschitt.

People like YOU, you're time is a bout up, because the REAL America-Democrats, Repblicans and everything in between-are sick of VULTURES like you- and your nothing but GREED of taking OUT of other peoples pockets, what you have NO "entitlement" to at all.

You're going to be i for arude awakening, when reality busts your NOTHING but ignorant mouth.

GFY on that one.
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861585 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do I really have to go into the primitive stages of slavery, seriously? The white man just happened to be the recipient of stolen property. Dominate african tribes captured smaller african tribes & sold them to the white man. Watch apocolypto, the indian version of the story!
Ok now we are getting somewhere , so if I am getting you right you are saying that slavery was not the fault of the evil white europeans but of the dominate african tribes of the superior race , you may very well be the smartest member of the superior race on this blog , and I mean that .
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#861587 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yet you & Mr. Galt call him the messiah. How real is that? Meanwhile I understand President Obama to be a man performing the duties of a man. Not any man just as John F. Kennedy was or Martin Luther King, but a man indeed. Just like Jesus, a blackman!
Jesus was of Mediterranian decent.
That's pretty sick no matter, comparing a mere mortal potus, to a Biblical character.
You need your head checked out dude-in a bad way.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#861588 Feb 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Emergency rooms provide much more than service for minor ailments. Last night two members of a gang that were shot by folks from another gang were treated in an emergency room, one of those shot is in critical condition. Hardly a minor ailment. A couple of years ago a artery in my groin ruptured, went to emergency, doctors performed over 4 hours of surgery. Minor to you maybe.
Peace
Maybe she's under the false impression that ER is for children under the age of 18(minor ailment)???
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861589 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do I really have to go into the primitive stages of slavery, seriously? The white man just happened to be the recipient of stolen property. Dominate african tribes captured smaller african tribes & sold them to the white man. Watch apocolypto, the indian version of the story!
I have a better idea instead of me watching apocolypto , why don't you watch your local news or just walk down MLK blvd. nearest you and make the argument of superiority , your people enslave themselves because they settle for what the govt. gives them and have no desire to earn it on their own , even though they have afirmative action and all sorts of programs available to them free of charge they don't want a hand up they want a hand out .
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861591 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Just go into the democratic stage of slavery and save yourself from looking like a fool .
Nj raider 1

United States

#861592 Feb 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism is consuming you with excess bile which has crossed over your blood-brain barrier and into your now-fried prefrontal lobes.
Don't bite any white people without brushing your teeth first, OK?
Next time before you take it apon yourself to interrupt & butt into a convo or should I say interject, read the earlier post. I responded to a guy, I won't say his name (rush10me that said something racist. I just replied & showed him that being black had nothing to do with it. That even his lord & savior was black & if you read the post you just responded to, I infact said nothing racist. You can't use reverse psychology on me bra! It won't work. You all call this nations black president"the Boy messiah", Boy being the key word. 1st of all, he is a man, a blackman! 2ndly his name is Barack Hussein Obama! Now I dont have to go into the word boy & it's meaning in racism so i'll moved on. 3rd, boy hung & swung with tarzan. So we see that infact, you all are the real racist! Man in the mirror, Micheal Jackson song. You should listen to it!
For Real

United States

#861593 Feb 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Very true. Obama lied and people died.
REALLY? unfortunately for the american people, you and shinningWRONGlectr0n you both still here posting.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#861595 Feb 19, 2013
Velly intellesting.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#861601 Feb 19, 2013
Class Warfare?

What class warfare?

Oh...THAT class warfare.

WCW ( WageClassWar.org ) claimed that President Barack Obama, who had a sub-40% approval rating in mid-2011, was able to win re-election just 16 months later because of his “decision to engage in class warfare, to directly engage the class war being waged by the 1 percent against the rest of the country.”

In certain key battleground states like Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, said WCW, Obama “took on the class warrior role” with particular aggressiveness by:

*“constantly reinforc[ing] the contrasts” between himself and Republican challenger Mitt Romney “regarding the middle class”;

*“indict[ing] the 'you’re on your own' economics of Republicans”;

*emphasizing his desire to “eliminat[e] the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy”;

and

*“painting a believable picture of ... Romney as the plutocrat who ... can’t empathize with your struggles.”

Further, noted WCW, Obama had gained “a clear advantage” as a result of Occupy Wall Street's “reframing of the nation’s most important economic issue.”

Too bad no one in the MSM has the ballz to stand up to this lying, fear mongering, and country-dividing coward of a "president."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#861602 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Next time before you take it apon yourself to interrupt & butt into a convo or should I say interject, read the earlier post. I responded to a guy, I won't say his name (rush10me that said something racist. I just replied & showed him that being black had nothing to do with it. That even his lord & savior was black & if you read the post you just responded to, I infact said nothing racist. You can't use reverse psychology on me bra! It won't work. You all call this nations black president"the Boy messiah", Boy being the key word. 1st of all, he is a man, a blackman! 2ndly his name is Barack Hussein Obama! Now I dont have to go into the word boy & it's meaning in racism so i'll moved on. 3rd, boy hung & swung with tarzan. So we see that infact, you all are the real racist! Man in the mirror, Micheal Jackson song. You should listen to it!
Racism is a House of Mirrors.

You are lost inside it, boy.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#861604 Feb 19, 2013
Conservative columnist resigns after Kentucky paper refuses to run op-ed on publication’s liberal bias

The lone conservative columnist at the largest and most influential newspaper in Kentucky says he quit writing for the paper because editors are refusing to publish his opinion piece calling the publication out for its apparent liberal bias.

Columnist John David Dyche told The Daily Caller Monday that he’s written for the Louisville Courier-Journal for about a decade and his column had never been rejected until last week.

Dyche says he quit after Pam Platt, the paper’s editorial page editor, left him a voicemail on Feb. 11 making it clear they wouldn’t run his piece about the paper’s politics.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#861611 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass shootings by the likes of liberals like Loughner, Holmes, Hassan, etc. are dwarfed by the inter racial murders of whites by blacks.
Adams picture looks like he is drugged.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#861617 Feb 19, 2013
Mexico Asks US for List of Gun Owners

February 19, 2013

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Mexico_Asks_US...
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#861618 Feb 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would any of the 10 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, is this yet another example of waxturd using judge-its to feed his pathetic narcissistic ego.
Once again, you have forgotten to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
Edward Longo Dongo

Brooklyn, NY

#861619 Feb 19, 2013
Thatyou obammy for not blocking my favorite show again this week. If your wondering why nobody watched last week its because you blocked the number one show mid season prime time. This pissed people off to the point any non political channel was turned to. In the future have your little bs reports during dr phil.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861620 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
grey box troll.
go down to the ghetto and brag about the DJIA, but be prepared to get your dumb honky ass beat by the unemployed.
Lord Obama so loves poor blacks that he keeps making more blacks poor.
Granny Big Batty

Brooklyn, NY

#861622 Feb 19, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> Once again, you have forgotten to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
I reside at Trembling Hills Nursing Home where the crust on the meatloaf looks and smells just like the crusty skid marks in my underware.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min YesWeCan 68,355
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min edogxxx 97,917
Abby 8-29 11 min edogxxx 1
Amy 8-29 15 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min SpaceBlues 46,295
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Donnie 177,357
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 38 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info