Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,001 - 793,020 of 1,095,087 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If you read correctly instead of taking offense, you would've noticed I said "man/God"inferring to Jesus. Even the scientist you all really put your faiths in has come to the conclusion that Jesus was indeed black. Hair like wool, skin like bronze, nowhere in the bible does it state he had blonde hair & blue eyes. I have hair like wool & skin like bronze. It don't take a genius to fill in the blanks on this equation. Doesn't make you any less human than I, just means life began in a region that produces predominately or exclusively black people. At least before the invasion & conquering of the europeans. Some things in life no one has to teach. These things are called commonsense!
Pure Ebonics horsecrap.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

What were you sheep saying about our retirement plans?

"The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is weighing whether it should take on a role in helping Americans manage the $19.4 trillion they have put into retirement savings, a move that would be the agency’s first foray into consumer investments."
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If you read correctly instead of taking offense, you would've noticed I said "man/God"inferring to Jesus. Even the scientist you all really put your faiths in has come to the conclusion that Jesus was indeed black. Hair like wool, skin like bronze, nowhere in the bible does it state he had blonde hair & blue eyes. I have hair like wool & skin like bronze. It don't take a genius to fill in the blanks on this equation. Doesn't make you any less human than I, just means life began in a region that produces predominately or exclusively black people. At least before the invasion & conquering of the europeans. Some things in life no one has to teach. These things are called commonsense!
Well let me riddle you dis my bronze brother , if the black man is so superior to other races as you claim , smarter , faster ,stronger ,more inteligent more inovative ect.ect. explain how you these very people were enslaved as you say by an inferior ??
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent, perceptive scientist you are not. Promoter of racist ignorance you are.
The Boy Messiah is your master.
Yet you & Mr. Galt call him the messiah. How real is that? Meanwhile I understand President Obama to be a man performing the duties of a man. Not any man just as John F. Kennedy was or Martin Luther King, but a man indeed. Just like Jesus, a blackman!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is weighing whether it should take on a role in helping Americans manage the $19.4 trillion they have put into retirement savings, a move that would be the agency’s first foray into consumer investments."
Wonderful.

The folks who pissed away millions on Solyndra telling us how to invest our money.
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yet you & Mr. Galt call him the messiah. How real is that? Meanwhile I understand President Obama to be a man performing the duties of a man. Not any man just as John F. Kennedy was or Martin Luther King, but a man indeed. Just like Jesus, a blackman!
You still did not answer my question , but then again I knew you wouldn't.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Well let me riddle you dis my bronze brother , if the black man is so superior to other races as you claim , smarter , faster ,stronger ,more inteligent more inovative ect.ect. explain how you these very people were enslaved as you say by an inferior ??
Do I really have to go into the primitive stages of slavery, seriously? The white man just happened to be the recipient of stolen property. Dominate african tribes captured smaller african tribes & sold them to the white man. Watch apocolypto, the indian version of the story!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yet you & Mr. Galt call him the messiah. How real is that? Meanwhile I understand President Obama to be a man performing the duties of a man. Not any man just as John F. Kennedy was or Martin Luther King, but a man indeed. Just like Jesus, a blackman!
"Your" Messiah is a boy trying to do a man's job. he thinks he is making things right, but he is screwing our kids with his misguided notions. Why do you liberal fools and Democreeps like you feel the need to inject race into everything?

You just can't get enough of that divisiveness your handlers on the left inject into your mindless Jim Jones robot brains.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

SoNotSurpriZedbama wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Would any of the 10 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, is this yet another example of waxturd using judge-its to feed his pathetic narcissistic ego.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Remember now. Brother Jesse wants to help his "poor" constituency by using America's pension money.

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

---- Barack Hussein Obama
America has a 51% Foolhardy population.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Well let me riddle you dis my bronze brother , if the black man is so superior to other races as you claim , smarter , faster ,stronger ,more inteligent more inovative ect.ect. explain how you these very people were enslaved as you say by an inferior ??
They just had a bad day?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
Your racism is consuming you with excess bile which has crossed over your blood-brain barrier and into your now-fried prefrontal lobes.

Don't bite any white people without brushing your teeth first, OK?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, these clinics provide care for minor ailments that clog ER's.
"silly"
Emergency rooms provide much more than service for minor ailments. Last night two members of a gang that were shot by folks from another gang were treated in an emergency room, one of those shot is in critical condition. Hardly a minor ailment. A couple of years ago a artery in my groin ruptured, went to emergency, doctors performed over 4 hours of surgery. Minor to you maybe.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
...and why has Africa remained in constant turmoil and failure for so long?

Just had a few hundred bad millennium, hey?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The mandate says you have to buy insurance.
The SC said the penalty is a tax & not a fee or fine.
Try to keep up Facktard.
"real dumb"
Your comprehension skills are much like your intellect, lacking. "flack" posted that it was a tax, not a fee. Why do you not try to get your head out of yourass and think, just once?
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because in loony left winger world you don't own your mistakes, you blame them on bush.
"We apologize to Mr. Rove. While we may have strong disagreements with Mr. Rove on the future of conservatism, we want to be clear this imagery is absolutely unacceptable and are working to ensure this type of mistake doesn’t happen again," 
never again?!

before it's over Rove will become Obama.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Democorrupt media busted again:

Liberals lie, people die.

Save our ambassadors.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL
Like you were going to do with Romney?
What's changed? Obama is MORE popular and the GOP is tanking.
Stay stupid and dream on!
Hey POS-

You don't know jackschitt.

People like YOU, you're time is a bout up, because the REAL America-Democrats, Repblicans and everything in between-are sick of VULTURES like you- and your nothing but GREED of taking OUT of other peoples pockets, what you have NO "entitlement" to at all.

You're going to be i for arude awakening, when reality busts your NOTHING but ignorant mouth.

GFY on that one.
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do I really have to go into the primitive stages of slavery, seriously? The white man just happened to be the recipient of stolen property. Dominate african tribes captured smaller african tribes & sold them to the white man. Watch apocolypto, the indian version of the story!
Ok now we are getting somewhere , so if I am getting you right you are saying that slavery was not the fault of the evil white europeans but of the dominate african tribes of the superior race , you may very well be the smartest member of the superior race on this blog , and I mean that .
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
Jesus was of Mediterranian decent.
That's pretty sick no matter, comparing a mere mortal potus, to a Biblical character.
You need your head checked out dude-in a bad way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,656
Give Up Your Police State or Live Under It 7 min Dan Sanchez 1
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 16 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 29 min Gary North Videos 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 44 min Nono 3,894
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 46 min Shanaynay 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min Mister Tonka 97,731
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE