Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,649)

Showing posts 792,961 - 792,980 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>On an average visit Medicare reimbursement to a Doctor is $50.00. 4/6 patients per hour is $1600/$2400 per day.$12,000 per week.$624,000 per year possible just on Medicare patients. You call that losing money?
I call that bad medicine and your complete lack of understanding of business costs.

Any doctor seeing 48 patients per day is not devoting sufficient care and attention to any of them.
Planet of the Apes

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a crime & should be punished.
As should the cheating Republicans who pass legislation designed to take the vote away from people, take actions to make people stand hours in line to vote in certain districts, ans gerrymamder so bad that a court strikes it down.
What I find disgusting is that dumbf*cks like you rant and have a for about a couple fraudulent votes yet support a party that would take the vote away from millions of eligible voters.
The right to vote is sacred.
You f*cking idiots run around waving the Constitution yet piss on it every day.
go f*ck yourself.
When the f*ck is the Republican Party going to do something for this country instead of for their own GD re-election.
You people make me sick.
The districts where minorities stood in line for hours were full of blacks who never voted before who were too stupid to know how to vote in polling places staffed by other minorities and they sure weren't Asians.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, as long as you don't expect your employer to be required to extend spousal benefits.
Frankly, government should not be involved in marriage one way or the other, in any form. Marriage should be a civil contract. That includes divorce, alimony, child support, etc., all of which should be established by contract, not by government edict.
OK...then I am guessing that you are married...but I WANT YOUR property...and you say the GVT has no say in the property rights or who owns what? You people are cray cray!!!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

You people don't want smaller government...you want ANARCHY!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>A Doctor (MD) has 4 years of actual Med school. A Nurse Practitioner has a minimum of 6 years Med school and many have 8 years of Med school. But anything from the FrightWing to get a stir.
A medical doctor has four years undergraduate, four years of medical school, and several years internships.

Nurse practitioners do not normally have any formal medical school education, only nursing education, often in hospital nursing schools instead of university settings. Licensing and education requirements vary from state to state.

Second-rate amateurs.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle class taxpayers
You can bet they're going to take as much as they can from them. But, the reality is, there isn't enough money there to pay for Obama's government, so they will have to get the rest of th emoney from somewhere else, and nobody knows from where.

That's the problem in a nutshell. And, if that source isn't identified, the government spends itself into collapse.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right I keep forgetting that the RW schmucks have already forgotten about the 2000 Florida voting foolishness.
Which was more Democrat voter fraud.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, and she was caught and will be prosecuted. Next.
Don't hold your breath.
Planet of the Apes

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
Medicare can be cut. I have an elderly neighbor who has to use an oxygen machine at night while she sleeps. Medicare pays $4800 a year to rent the machine from lyncare, the same machine can be bought for $986 and serviced at the same 2 times a year for $60. Multiply that waste by thousands reciving the service and wonder why government can't find cuts.
Medicare is run as well as Amtrak and the USP Office. Can't you just wait until the government is in charge of all healthcare?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a crime & should be punished.
As should the cheating Republicans who pass legislation designed to take the vote away from people, take actions to make people stand hours in line to vote in certain districts, ans gerrymamder so bad that a court strikes it down.
What I find disgusting is that dumbf*cks like you rant and have a for about a couple fraudulent votes yet support a party that would take the vote away from millions of eligible voters.
The right to vote is sacred.
You f*cking idiots run around waving the Constitution yet piss on it every day.
go f*ck yourself.
When the f*ck is the Republican Party going to do something for this country instead of for their own GD re-election.
You people make me sick.
What you sheep don't understand is voter fraud should be prevented not caught.

Now get yourself to the urgent care you may have just had a heart attack
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Have you noticed how vicious the Left is !!!
Lashing-out at Dr Benjamin (He was added to list
of evel forces against the Boy-Messiah)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>OK...then I am guessing that you are married...but I WANT YOUR property...and you say the GVT has no say in the property rights or who owns what? You people are cray cray!!!
Marriage should be a private contract between individuals. The government should have no say in division of marital property. Hire a lawyer and draw up a contract addressing these issues before marriage.

My marital status is irrelevant.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
A true moderate would have stopped there.
Fk you pal, as a straight down the middle moderate I've got a lot of ground to cover.

With "up to" 22% of the nation's voters being right wing freaks such as yourself and 10% being left wing treehugging PETA types__surely you can see that keeping peace among the remaining two thirds takes some fancy footwork. Thankfully I've got a terrific support network both here and in my official muckety muck role.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Obumers senitivity training program The Pilgrims
were illegal aliens .
There are more and more viliians added to stopping
the Obumer regime.
Obumer doesn't do anything ,but to give what was righfuly taken.
its the republicans ,and russ limbugh fault for
17 tril in debt
$4.00 gas
wasteful spending
devaluation of the dollar
regulations of citizens and small buisnesses.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Planet of the Apes wrote:
<quoted text>The districts where minorities stood in line for hours were full of blacks who never voted before who were too stupid to know how to vote in polling places staffed by other minorities and they sure weren't Asians.
What the f ck does that have to do with the price of beans in Boston? That blonde hair, blue eyed man/God you worship was black. The 1st doctor to successfully perform open heart surgery was black. Shall I go on? What does it matter what race the poller actually was?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What you sheep don't understand is voter fraud should be prevented not caught.
Now get yourself to the urgent care you may have just had a heart attack
So as I thought. Legislating voter fraud is OK. Typical right whiner.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Medicare is run as well as Amtrak and the USP Office. Can't you just wait until the government is in charge of all healthcare?
Medicare is very efficient.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, and she was caught and will be prosecuted. Next.
Then why the sarcasm? Is it so hard for you sheep to agree with someone you consider "right wing"?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fk you pal, as a straight down the middle moderate I've got a lot of ground to cover.
With "up to" 22% of the nation's voters being right wing freaks such as yourself and 10% being left wing treehugging PETA types__surely you can see that keeping peace among the remaining two thirds takes some fancy footwork. Thankfully I've got a terrific support network both here and in my official muckety muck role.
You loony left wingers sure are wound tight today.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The districts where minorities stood in line for hours were full of blacks who never voted before who were too stupid to know how to vote in polling places staffed by other minorities and they sure weren't Asians.
Ballots were pages long & not enough polling places.

Bit hey, be a racist POS like your buddy Galt. We are used to that from you right whiners.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 792,961 - 792,980 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••