Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
UNCLE THOMAS

Bronx, NY

#861902 Feb 20, 2013
IF NOT FOR TOPIX THE COMMON URBAN DEMOCRAT WOULD HAVE NO VOICE AFTER THEY WERE USED DURING THE ELECTIONS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO USE AFTER ELECTIONS thats the look of things URBAN REAGAN HANGS OUT WITH MORE GOP THAN HE DOES WITH THE CBC

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861903 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
'No, I will veto any bill that tries to stop the sequester' One year ago. President Obama.
Nice try Flacktard.

The President was referring the deal he made with the Republicans regarding the sequester.

Not Obama's sequester. The deal that Republicans made with Obama.

Obama threatened to veto the bill if the sequester was not included because he wanted spending cuts to happen.

The sequester was designed to be so horrible that it would force Congress to act to reduce spending in other ways.

So here we Flacktard dissing Obama because he wanted spending cuts.

After years of GD Flack running in circles crying about the spending. " OMG OMG OMG the spending the spending"

What the f*ck is wrong with you Flack. Are you really this GD dumb.

Obama can not do anything to stop the sequester until Congress passes something.

Right now, Republicans think they can blame Obama if the sequester happens. They are making that wager on the livelihoods of millions of Americans.

This has become the Republican Party. The Party of Stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861905 Feb 20, 2013
High Gas Prices Endangers Dems

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#861907 Feb 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
WASHINGTON -- Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.(D-Ill.) pleaded guilty in a federal courtroom Wednesday morning to using campaign funds to purchase an array of personal items including Bruce Lee memorabilia, a $43,000 Rolex watch and a mink cashmere cape.
He pleaded guilty to conspiracy before U.S. District Judge Robert L. Wilkins. His wife, Sandra Jackson, who resigned from her position on Chicago’s city council, is expected to plead guilty to filing false tax returns before the same judge on Wednesday afternoon.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/jess...
What a moron.

He should have spoke with Newt on how to do it legally.

Newt sold the right to use his Rolodex to his campaign for $30,000.00.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#861909 Feb 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> well your facts are at best theroy unproven and historicly false.but I realy have no problem with anyone being proud of their race and their heritage,the problem I see is your claim of supremacy.
You call it theory because some university hasn't done a statistical analysis on the matter. The problem with that is, you were born with eyes. You don't need some university nerds to tell you what your eyes can see. When I say statistics, I mean do your own analysis & I'm quite sure you'll come to the same concussion as the majority of Americans. Like your promote pride of ones race. It's not the same as claiming supremacy. You've never heard me say black people were supreme in comparison to white people or any other race. We were talking about talent & I simply stated the obvious, but someone of an inferiority vantage point would either call me racist or simply deny the facts & lash out. Either reaction only confirms my assertion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UNCLE THOMAS

Bronx, NY

#861910 Feb 20, 2013
URBAN REAGAN SAYS TO URBAN FIRST LADY REGGIES LOVE IS THE BEST LOVE I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF VALENTINES WEEKEND I MUST PLAY GET THE BALL IN THE HOLE WITH REGGIE LOVE lololol TIGER WOULD KEEP THE STORY AWAY FROM REGGIE lololol I LOVE ME SOME REGGIE lolol BROWN SUGA not that brown suga syrup

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861915 Feb 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Flacktard.
The President was referring the deal he made with the Republicans regarding the sequester.
Not Obama's sequester. The deal that Republicans made with Obama.
Obama threatened to veto the bill if the sequester was not included because he wanted spending cuts to happen.
The sequester was designed to be so horrible that it would force Congress to act to reduce spending in other ways.
So here we Flacktard dissing Obama because he wanted spending cuts.
After years of GD Flack running in circles crying about the spending. " OMG OMG OMG the spending the spending"
What the f*ck is wrong with you Flack. Are you really this GD dumb.
Obama can not do anything to stop the sequester until Congress passes something.
Right now, Republicans think they can blame Obama if the sequester happens. They are making that wager on the livelihoods of millions of Americans.
This has become the Republican Party. The Party of Stupid.
I didn't say I was against it. I just quoted Obama. By the way there are no spending cuts!!! There is only a cut in the increase in spending!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861916 Feb 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
truogh!!
Want to go back and spell check NJs posts , you still can't refute the facts , race traitor .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861917 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You definitely do a good job of representing the Republican base.
And you never make physically demeaning jokes about Republicans and/or attack their religion?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#861918 Feb 20, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text> The things in wich blacks are #1
murder of other blacks
out of wedlock births
spreading of AIDs
spreading of STDs
teenage pregnancys
single parent house holds
prison population
high school drop outs
ect . ect.
This is the definition of pure ignorance! While its true the black culture has it's flaws, dummy you named a few flaws of the white culture & did'nt even know it, but i'll allow you remain blind & ignorant. Symbolic to a sleeping family in a burning house, can't save them all! You just happen to be 1 of thee casualties!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#861920 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
During the Jurassic period the CO2 level was 4 times it's current level.
Was that when cavemen were riding dinosaurs.

What kind of climate was there?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861921 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>80% of the U.S. population lives in an urban area, range not really that much of an issue. You can still keep your hybrid suv for your occasional forays into the Poconos.
That is incorrect.

Homer can't even drive to PHL with an electric car.

Or drive to a Giants game.

The Poconos are filled with New Yorkers, not an attractive proposition.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861922 Feb 20, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You call it theory because some university hasn't done a statistical analysis on the matter. The problem with that is, you were born with eyes. You don't need some university nerds to tell you what your eyes can see. When I say statistics, I mean do your own analysis & I'm quite sure you'll come to the same concussion as the majority of Americans. Like your promote pride of ones race. It's not the same as claiming supremacy. You've never heard me say black people were supreme in comparison to white people or any other race. We were talking about talent & I simply stated the obvious, but someone of an inferiority vantage point would either call me racist or simply deny the facts & lash out. Either reaction only confirms my assertion.
Hey lily did he really say concussion ??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#861923 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say I was against it. I just quoted Obama. By the way there are no spending cuts!!! There is only a cut in the increase in spending!!!
Typical. Cut a quote out of context. You know exactly what you were doing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#861925 Feb 20, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Darn! Another Obama supporter went crazy. This time it was a Heussien Obama supporter, Democrat Muslim - off'ed 4 people.
Good going Democrats!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/20/20-year-...
Anyone see my judgeits?
Another narcissist, just like you and Dorner, waxturd. This is what happens when mentally ill morons like you don't take their meds. Your meltdown this morning was a good example waxturd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861926 Feb 20, 2013
UNCLE THOMAS wrote:
THE URBAN DEMOCRAT ADMITS TO VOTER FRAUD WILL SHE BE ARRESTED;'I wanted my vote to count': Ohio poll worker explains why she voted for Obama TWICE Melowese Richardson, who has worked in polling for 25 years, said she voted twice in November's election
Hamilton County Board of Elections is running investigation
Richardson is one of 19 in the county to undergo scrutiny from board, THE URBAN DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN TRAINED TO DO WHAT THE DIXIECRATS USED TO DO
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22813...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The arrogant Obamabot is so convinced that voter fraud for a "good cause" is acceptable that she publicly admitted to her crime, and in fact bragged about it. If they don't throw her butt in jail, it grants an open license for fraud.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861927 Feb 20, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Call me what you want, the facts are still on my side. It doesn't make me racist to see things as the majority of Americans, not just black Americans. Look at the NFL combine it starts today. Look at the ratio of black to white. The marginal percentages are staggering. You call me racist cuz I speak the truth & won't lie to accommodate your feelings. If that's what you call racism, I'd hate to see what you call peace as love!
The NFL needs an affirmative action program to assure adequate player representation among whites, Jews, Asians, women, and the LGBTQ community.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#861929 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 74 Topical fish don't like temperatures under 74.
So now you're telling us you live in a fish tank? Is it more like "Splash" or lobsters at Meijers?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861930 Feb 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Was that when cavemen were riding dinosaurs.
What kind of climate was there?
Man was a creature about the size of a raccoon then. It hot, humid, and we had an inland sea that split America in half. We also had very lush vegetation and giant dinosaurs. Hey maybe we could grow chickens the size of T Rex?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861931 Feb 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Honda announced that it would be offering a Hy-Brid two years prior to rolling out the Insight in 1999. It was a very weird little car that only drew interest from the popular mechanics crowd and at the time when auto companies were extending factory warranties the Insight's warranty was pitiful.
It was like Honda didn't really want to sell many of the 70ish MPG cars.
Well, they didn't sell many of the early Insights but there were a bunch of collateral sales of Civics, Accords, CRV's and of course Odyssey's.
Within a few years many car companies were selling Hy-Brids and today the technology is not at all strange or scary.
Electric vehicles, and advanced hybrids will go the same way__once the market defines itself, the pricing will follow suit.
Step one__step two etc.
BTW you said that one of the reasons you bought your home was that it had geothermal/water cooled heat pump etc HVAC.
You were a trailblazer for HVAC yet you're a fraidy cat when it comes to efficient autos.
Honda did not demand taxpayer subsidies.

Galt does not care if GM wants to produce electric cars that nobody wants, as long as the taxpayer is not required to pay.

However, GM would have been wise to develop an adequate battery before the car.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Guru 186,856
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 52,701
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 7 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 15 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]