Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#861602 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Next time before you take it apon yourself to interrupt & butt into a convo or should I say interject, read the earlier post. I responded to a guy, I won't say his name (rush10me that said something racist. I just replied & showed him that being black had nothing to do with it. That even his lord & savior was black & if you read the post you just responded to, I infact said nothing racist. You can't use reverse psychology on me bra! It won't work. You all call this nations black president"the Boy messiah", Boy being the key word. 1st of all, he is a man, a blackman! 2ndly his name is Barack Hussein Obama! Now I dont have to go into the word boy & it's meaning in racism so i'll moved on. 3rd, boy hung & swung with tarzan. So we see that infact, you all are the real racist! Man in the mirror, Micheal Jackson song. You should listen to it!
Racism is a House of Mirrors.

You are lost inside it, boy.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#861604 Feb 19, 2013
Conservative columnist resigns after Kentucky paper refuses to run op-ed on publication’s liberal bias

The lone conservative columnist at the largest and most influential newspaper in Kentucky says he quit writing for the paper because editors are refusing to publish his opinion piece calling the publication out for its apparent liberal bias.

Columnist John David Dyche told The Daily Caller Monday that he’s written for the Louisville Courier-Journal for about a decade and his column had never been rejected until last week.

Dyche says he quit after Pam Platt, the paper’s editorial page editor, left him a voicemail on Feb. 11 making it clear they wouldn’t run his piece about the paper’s politics.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#861611 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass shootings by the likes of liberals like Loughner, Holmes, Hassan, etc. are dwarfed by the inter racial murders of whites by blacks.
Adams picture looks like he is drugged.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#861617 Feb 19, 2013
Mexico Asks US for List of Gun Owners

February 19, 2013

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Mexico_Asks_US...
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#861618 Feb 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would any of the 10 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, is this yet another example of waxturd using judge-its to feed his pathetic narcissistic ego.
Once again, you have forgotten to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
Edward Longo Dongo

Brooklyn, NY

#861619 Feb 19, 2013
Thatyou obammy for not blocking my favorite show again this week. If your wondering why nobody watched last week its because you blocked the number one show mid season prime time. This pissed people off to the point any non political channel was turned to. In the future have your little bs reports during dr phil.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861620 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
grey box troll.
go down to the ghetto and brag about the DJIA, but be prepared to get your dumb honky ass beat by the unemployed.
Lord Obama so loves poor blacks that he keeps making more blacks poor.
Granny Big Batty

Brooklyn, NY

#861622 Feb 19, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> Once again, you have forgotten to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
I reside at Trembling Hills Nursing Home where the crust on the meatloaf looks and smells just like the crusty skid marks in my underware.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#861623 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do dems/libs/neo nazis insist one half pay for the other half?
dont forgot todays repubs & modern conservatives which are decendents of the modern liberalism that FDR implemented and like all the benefits that came with FDR's Modern Liberalism.

Neoconservatism

A neoconservative (also spelled "neo-conservative"; colloquially, neocon) in American politics is someone presented as a conservative but who actually favors big government, interventionalism, and a hostility to religion in politics and government. The word means "newly conservative," and thus formerly liberal. A neocon is a RINO Backer, and like RINOs does not accept most of the important principles in the Republican Party platform. Neocons do not participate in the March for Life, stand up for traditional marriage, or advocate other conservative social values.

Many older neocons had been liberals in their youth and admired President Franklin D. Roosevelt, while younger neocons are more economically conservative than Roosevelt but like to downplay the social issues. In 2010 the highest priority of the neoconservatives was to increase military action by the United States in the Middle East and Afghanistan, and to expand it to an American confrontation against Iran; in 2011 their goals include supporting a military attack on Libya, continuing the Afghanistan War indefinitely, and even suggesting military action against Syria. There is a revolving door between some neocons and highly paid positions in the defense industry, which may explain the constant neoconservative demands for more wars.

In the European nations of Britain and France, neoconservatives dominate right-leaning politics, but in the United States neocons are less influential than the conservative movement. For example, neocons begrudgingly supported Mitt Romney as the Republican nominee for President in 2012, even though he was not their first choice and Romney has never supported the neocon agenda.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Neoconservatism
Nj raider 1

United States

#861624 Feb 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is a House of Mirrors.
You are lost inside it, boy.
I use to catch feelings when your type spewed it's ignorance like I wish I knew this toothless hillbilly piece of trailer trash, but I quickly got over it & realized one can read as many books & take as many college courses as possible, it won't hide his ignorance. Rather enhance it. I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, you can believe that. I thought I told you to study general monk monk. You might learn something.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861625 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> this toothless hillbilly piece of trailer trash
Is that anything like calling you a "watermelon-eating piece of ghetto trash"?

Clean up your racist act if you want any respect for your opinions.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#861626 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I use to catch feelings when your type spewed it's ignorance like I wish I knew this toothless hillbilly piece of trailer trash, but I quickly got over it & realized one can read as many books & take as many college courses as possible, it won't hide his ignorance. Rather enhance it. I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, you can believe that. I thought I told you to study general monk monk. You might learn something.
Black Racism today is growing faster than Urban Municipal Waste Sites. Those blacks who cannot think for themselves get caught up in it like Jeremiah Wright gets caught up preaching to the black choir while playing his organ hard. It's a heat-of-the-moment thing: very shortsighted, shallow and smugly hateful. It says (like you did) that MY Jesus, MY god, is black, MY Boy Messiah is black and, like Jamie Foxx says, "Black people are S-O-O-O talented!".

You need to look forward past the racist fuzz in your navel, the venom in your ghetto trash heart and the ignorance you desperately cling to like a drowning man.

But you won't because you are a coward, a black face hiding in a black mob. And that is where you will forever remain.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#861627 Feb 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Racism today is growing faster than Urban Municipal Waste Sites. Those blacks who cannot think for themselves get caught up in it like Jeremiah Wright gets caught up preaching to the black choir while playing his organ hard. It's a heat-of-the-moment thing: very shortsighted, shallow and smugly hateful. It says (like you did) that MY Jesus, MY god, is black, MY Boy Messiah is black and, like Jamie Foxx says, "Black people are S-O-O-O talented!".
You need to look forward past the racist fuzz in your navel, the venom in your ghetto trash heart and the ignorance you desperately cling to like a drowning man.
But you won't because you are a coward, a black face hiding in a black mob. And that is where you will forever remain.
you got that right Black Racism is growing fast and Detroit is proof.
Nj raider 1

United States

#861628 Feb 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, judging by the times/era, region/geographical landscape, climate, & human population/demographics, you tell me was Jesus black? After you answer that ask yourself again am I racist or just real!
Nj raider 1

United States

#861629 Feb 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right Black Racism is growing fast and Detroit is proof.
When early europeans painted Jesus white, white people made a big deal of it as they should've. That implication put them at 1 with their jewish God. Now that the facts have proven otherwise & blacks let it be known proudly, whites scream racism. When Jamie Foxx said black people were most talented, 1 could have said he was being racist if he didn't have statistics to back him up, but in America we're thought that America is a white first country so to imply that black people are first in most categories is racist to white people. when in fact the statement is true. as I said before all 1 has to do is look at the sports world. inventions black people made yet white people took credit for. sorry I can't lie to accommodate your feelings but the truth is the truth. I hate it or love it.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#861630 Feb 20, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It will never pass muster, because it goes against the U.S. Constitution.
Actually it doesn't. Massachusetts, New York and New Jersey have similar bans and from 1994 to 2004 the federal government had the same thing. Even conservative Justice Antonin Scalia stated that;
“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited,” and also;
“not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#861631 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican President in 2017 will try to grow the economy instead of blaming the eight-year long recession on a boy who couldn't face up to his responsibilities.
HEY STUPID! The recession ended in 2009. A recession is two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth as measured by GDP. Except for a small dip in the last quarter we've seen a slow but steady growth. It should be more robust but when the GOP took control of the House they put the brakes on any legislation that would provide further stimulation. Their philosophy of draconian cuts would crash the economy back to where it was when Obama took office.
By the way you racist piece of fecal matter, Barack Obama is not a boy, he's the duly elected President of the United States.
You're an idiot!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#861632 Feb 20, 2013
Vespers for Sunday
At the presence of the Lord the earth was
moved; at the presence of the God of Jacob;
Who turned the rock into pools of water:
and the stony hill into fountains of waters.
Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to Thy
name give glory;
For Thy mercy, a n d f o r T H Y
truth's sake, lest t h e G e n t i l e s
s h o ul d s a y : Where is their God?
But our God is in h e a v e n.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#861633 Feb 20, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Grizzly Adams? Patch Adams?
Adam Lanza. The one that killed the children in
Conneticut. Peace be with him.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861634 Feb 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist f*ck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min On Again Off Again 50,020
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Eric 69,484
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,987
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 44 min Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 57 min HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 28
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cancer On The pRe... 178,580
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]