Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
792,901 - 792,920 of 1,101,682 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861470 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama carried the county by 20,000 votes__how big was Melowese's family?
BTW I still can't find a site that offers anything but question marks and what ifs.
Why do you find it necessary to answer for Flack? You and your butt boy Eman used to answer for Carol too__don't you trust your fellow topix mutts?
Fraud is fraud and no level of fraud is acceptable.
SoNotSurpriZedba ma

Pompano Beach, FL

#861471 Feb 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
Coincidence?? Naah, just the same troll, WAXTURDS, misspelling the same word over and over, like a turd that keeps going round and round:
I am the delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush. I love
Nostrilis Waxman/Goober/WAXTURDS/Floridu h aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
No Surprize, Fake Not Surprized, No Surprize,
fake NewYawk,RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Time for my diaper change , meds and some soft boiled eggs!
Not surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SoNotSurpriZedba ma

Pompano Beach, FL

#861472 Feb 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible impersonation I do. Really, really bad.
It's duh culture!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861473 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And was caught.
And suffered no consequences.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861474 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sources:
WND/Money- Gerome Corsi, November 26, 2012 / Now Obama Wants Your 401K
John, stop, you're smarter than this.
No he isn't.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861476 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is voter fraud ok?
It should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law__how about letting us all know when Richardson goes on trial eh?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861477 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is voter fraud ok?
Of course not, and she was caught and will be prosecuted. Next.

Loysville, PA

#861478 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In your world that makes it ok. You sheep amaze me.
No, it is a crime & should be punished.

As should the cheating Republicans who pass legislation designed to take the vote away from people, take actions to make people stand hours in line to vote in certain districts, ans gerrymamder so bad that a court strikes it down.

What I find disgusting is that dumbf*cks like you rant and have a for about a couple fraudulent votes yet support a party that would take the vote away from millions of eligible voters.

The right to vote is sacred.

You f*cking idiots run around waving the Constitution yet piss on it every day.

go f*ck yourself.

When the f*ck is the Republican Party going to do something for this country instead of for their own GD re-election.

You people make me sick.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#861480 Feb 19, 2013
Medicare can be cut. I have an elderly neighbor who has to use an oxygen machine at night while she sleeps. Medicare pays $4800 a year to rent the machine from lyncare, the same machine can be bought for $986 and serviced at the same 2 times a year for $60. Multiply that waste by thousands reciving the service and wonder why government can't find cuts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861481 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Homer growing old waiting and seeing.
First step will be to make your contributions taxable income, largely killing such programs.

Plus, anybody who believes that Roth IRAs will never be taxed also believes in the tooth fairy.

No place else to go for the money.

Loysville, PA

#861482 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, by removing investor choice and directing retirement funds to crummy yields:
"In 2010 Senators John Kerry- D, MA and Jeff Bingaman-D, N.M proposed ideas that have been circulating in discussions and public hearings at the Treasury and US Labor Department since which has been endorsed in the Obama administration's 256 page Budget Proposal For Fiscal Year 2013. The centerpiece is an "Automatic IRA" in which employers are directed to allocate an amount that equals 3% of a participating employee's salary into a social security-type retirement plan that invests in US treasuries and in which the federal government guarantees a 3% return. Smaller firms with 10 or less employees would be exempt. Even though tax credits to businesses would be provided for this scheme the concern is that this would add an additional cost burden on small businesses that would restrict job growth."
Where is the take over. Where is it that the government is taking peoples IRAs.

You said it.

The US Treasury IRA concept was a plan for lower income people as a starter until their plan values $5000. These treasury plans have no administrative costs. At that point it would be switched to a private plan.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#861483 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
A true moderate would have stopped there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861484 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>On an average visit Medicare reimbursement to a Doctor is $50.00. 4/6 patients per hour is $1600/$2400 per day.$12,000 per week.$624,000 per year possible just on Medicare patients. You call that losing money?
I call that bad medicine and your complete lack of understanding of business costs.

Any doctor seeing 48 patients per day is not devoting sufficient care and attention to any of them.
Planet of the Apes

New York, NY

#861485 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a crime & should be punished.
As should the cheating Republicans who pass legislation designed to take the vote away from people, take actions to make people stand hours in line to vote in certain districts, ans gerrymamder so bad that a court strikes it down.
What I find disgusting is that dumbf*cks like you rant and have a for about a couple fraudulent votes yet support a party that would take the vote away from millions of eligible voters.
The right to vote is sacred.
You f*cking idiots run around waving the Constitution yet piss on it every day.
go f*ck yourself.
When the f*ck is the Republican Party going to do something for this country instead of for their own GD re-election.
You people make me sick.
The districts where minorities stood in line for hours were full of blacks who never voted before who were too stupid to know how to vote in polling places staffed by other minorities and they sure weren't Asians.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#861486 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, as long as you don't expect your employer to be required to extend spousal benefits.
Frankly, government should not be involved in marriage one way or the other, in any form. Marriage should be a civil contract. That includes divorce, alimony, child support, etc., all of which should be established by contract, not by government edict.
OK...then I am guessing that you are married...but I WANT YOUR property...and you say the GVT has no say in the property rights or who owns what? You people are cray cray!!!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#861487 Feb 19, 2013
You people don't want smaller government...you want ANARCHY!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861488 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>A Doctor (MD) has 4 years of actual Med school. A Nurse Practitioner has a minimum of 6 years Med school and many have 8 years of Med school. But anything from the FrightWing to get a stir.
A medical doctor has four years undergraduate, four years of medical school, and several years internships.

Nurse practitioners do not normally have any formal medical school education, only nursing education, often in hospital nursing schools instead of university settings. Licensing and education requirements vary from state to state.

Second-rate amateurs.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#861489 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle class taxpayers
You can bet they're going to take as much as they can from them. But, the reality is, there isn't enough money there to pay for Obama's government, so they will have to get the rest of th emoney from somewhere else, and nobody knows from where.

That's the problem in a nutshell. And, if that source isn't identified, the government spends itself into collapse.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861490 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right I keep forgetting that the RW schmucks have already forgotten about the 2000 Florida voting foolishness.
Which was more Democrat voter fraud.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861492 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, and she was caught and will be prosecuted. Next.
Don't hold your breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Mister Tonka 97,981
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min JonahI 49,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min LRS 177,531
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info