Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#861550 Feb 19, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftwingers like to act all Libertarian, but in reality they micromanage folks' private lives as in the Terri Schiavo caSE.
Agreed!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#861551 Feb 19, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh MY GOD!!
All MUSLIMS ARE OUT TO KILL YOU!!!
BE AFRAID!!! CHICKEN LITTLE THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#861552 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No he isn't.
ImaginaryDave's realistic view of Climate Change:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861553 Feb 19, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove otherwise?
Ofcourse not dumbass ,do you think I am a prophet like obama ??
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#861554 Feb 19, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh MY GOD!!
All MUSLIMS ARE OUT TO KILL YOU!!!
BE AFRAID!!! CHICKEN LITTLE THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!
With people like you voting they will get away with it. Thanks for voting Hitler in to office.

Lapeer, MI

#861555 Feb 19, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
More "decent" talk, eh, dipsh*t?
I got more of the same for you, girlyboy:>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861556 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So as I thought. Legislating voter fraud is OK. Typical right whiner.
Dumbass Dave considers voter ID to prevent fraud to be voter fraud.

Lapeer, MI

#861557 Feb 19, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> You, once again, forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
He lives in the Acme Senior Sitting Home for Oldsters Leaking Effluents(A**HOLE)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861558 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of Course, Galt, the dumbass, didn't mention that the IRA tax free contributions would be capped for those making over $250,000 a year.
Galt & the right love tax loop holes & breaks for the wealthy.
More wealth redistribution.

So, what are those filthy rich folks who have no pensions supposed to do for their retirement?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861559 Feb 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Can you actualy prove god was\is black , are you a prophet like obama??
Obama is God.

Just ask him.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#861560 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession. You can pretend all you want but you're just the typical right whiner, a Bush defender through & through but too embarrassed to admit it.
"real dumb"
One more time you prove yourself to be a lyingsonofabitch. You claim I supported Bush and his liberal progressive policies but never offer any proof. In 4 plus years president nobama has done little/nothing to improve the economic situation, in fact the situation is worse;
- Stubborn unemployment at 8%, up sharply from the less than 7% he inherited
- Anemic GDP growth, about 1%, less than the rate of inflation
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- Millions fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- Housing market still in the dumpster, housing values down
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861561 Feb 19, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
followed by generations of Jim Crow and segregation.
Obviously, just read the posts from our more rabid rightwingers on this site, and you'll find that those nasty racists attitudes live on.
Child molester teacher wannabe raises her ugly head again.

Take a hike, you pervert!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#861562 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yet another Dumbwaiter mental twin.
Where did Bush get the 5.8 trillion he added to the debt?
"real dumb"
You can continue to dance and dodge. Not a hair on yourass. You have been asked numerous times where president nobama will get the money to fund his wild spending. You never answer.
Where did Bush get his monies to piss away? Same place as nobama, the printing press and borrowing.
Peace
KMA
Nj raider 1

United States

#861563 Feb 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Can you actualy prove god was\is black , are you a prophet like obama??
If you read correctly instead of taking offense, you would've noticed I said "man/God"inferring to Jesus. Even the scientist you all really put your faiths in has come to the conclusion that Jesus was indeed black. Hair like wool, skin like bronze, nowhere in the bible does it state he had blonde hair & blue eyes. I have hair like wool & skin like bronze. It don't take a genius to fill in the blanks on this equation. Doesn't make you any less human than I, just means life began in a region that produces predominately or exclusively black people. At least before the invasion & conquering of the europeans. Some things in life no one has to teach. These things are called commonsense!

Lapeer, MI

#861564 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If you read correctly instead of taking offense, you would've noticed I said "man/God"inferring to Jesus. Even the scientist you all really put your faiths in has come to the conclusion that Jesus was indeed black. Hair like wool, skin like bronze, nowhere in the bible does it state he had blonde hair & blue eyes. I have hair like wool & skin like bronze. It don't take a genius to fill in the blanks on this equation. Doesn't make you any less human than I, just means life began in a region that produces predominately or exclusively black people. At least before the invasion & conquering of the europeans. Some things in life no one has to teach. These things are called commonsense!
Intelligent, perceptive scientist you are not. Promoter of racist ignorance you are.

The Boy Messiah is your master.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861565 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If you read correctly instead of taking offense, you would've noticed I said "man/God"inferring to Jesus. Even the scientist you all really put your faiths in has come to the conclusion that Jesus was indeed black. Hair like wool, skin like bronze, nowhere in the bible does it state he had blonde hair & blue eyes. I have hair like wool & skin like bronze. It don't take a genius to fill in the blanks on this equation. Doesn't make you any less human than I, just means life began in a region that produces predominately or exclusively black people. At least before the invasion & conquering of the europeans. Some things in life no one has to teach. These things are called commonsense!
Pure Ebonics horsecrap.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#861566 Feb 19, 2013
What were you sheep saying about our retirement plans?

"The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is weighing whether it should take on a role in helping Americans manage the $19.4 trillion they have put into retirement savings, a move that would be the agency’s first foray into consumer investments."
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861567 Feb 19, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Well let me riddle you dis my bronze brother , if the black man is so superior to other races as you claim , smarter , faster ,stronger ,more inteligent more inovative ect.ect. explain how you these very people were enslaved as you say by an inferior ??
Nj raider 1

United States

#861568 Feb 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent, perceptive scientist you are not. Promoter of racist ignorance you are.
The Boy Messiah is your master.
Yet you & Mr. Galt call him the messiah. How real is that? Meanwhile I understand President Obama to be a man performing the duties of a man. Not any man just as John F. Kennedy was or Martin Luther King, but a man indeed. Just like Jesus, a blackman!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861569 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
What were you sheep saying about our retirement plans?
"The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is weighing whether it should take on a role in helping Americans manage the $19.4 trillion they have put into retirement savings, a move that would be the agency’s first foray into consumer investments."
Wonderful.

The folks who pissed away millions on Solyndra telling us how to invest our money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Scrutiny 178,178
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 1 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 1 hr XAC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••