Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#861457 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not preventable by that photo ID was it?
In your world that makes it ok. You sheep amaze me.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861458 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama carried the county by 20,000 votes__how big was Melowese's family?
BTW I still can't find a site that offers anything but question marks and what ifs.
Why do you find it necessary to answer for Flack? You and your butt boy Eman used to answer for Carol too__don't you trust your fellow topix mutts?
I understand she has 21,000 brother and sisters.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861459 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman filled out and voted absentee ballots for family members.
And was caught.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861461 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait and see.
Homer growing old waiting and seeing.
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861462 Feb 19, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> hey lilly good news. the libs came out with a list of ways to protect yourself from being raped. You don't have to worry or obsess any more. They say all you need to do if you think your threatend is piss yourself,vomit,take off your shoes and tell the atacker what disease you have. I sure hope it makes you feel safe now..
Thats exactly what the ambulance chaser does to get out of having sex with her drunk ass , can't blame him .

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#861463 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that group practices will not decline to accept new Medicare patients if they lose money on each patient?
On an average visit Medicare reimbursement to a Doctor is $50.00. 4/6 patients per hour is $1600/$2400 per day.$12,000 per week.$624,000 per year possible just on Medicare patients. You call that losing money?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#861464 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand she has 21,000 brother and sisters.
Is voter fraud ok?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#861466 Feb 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
Because of Obamacare Midwifes are going to make a Major Comeback!! Veterinarian will probably be redefined as practitioners to deal with Fractures/Broken Bones…just don’t bark at the practitioner when he/she hands you the Bill!!
A Doctor (MD) has 4 years of actual Med school. A Nurse Practitioner has a minimum of 6 years Med school and many have 8 years of Med school. But anything from the FrightWing to get a stir.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861467 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And where is that government takeover?
For starters, by removing investor choice and directing retirement funds to crummy yields:

"In 2010 Senators John Kerry- D, MA and Jeff Bingaman-D, N.M proposed ideas that have been circulating in discussions and public hearings at the Treasury and US Labor Department since which has been endorsed in the Obama administration's 256 page Budget Proposal For Fiscal Year 2013. The centerpiece is an "Automatic IRA" in which employers are directed to allocate an amount that equals 3% of a participating employee's salary into a social security-type retirement plan that invests in US treasuries and in which the federal government guarantees a 3% return. Smaller firms with 10 or less employees would be exempt. Even though tax credits to businesses would be provided for this scheme the concern is that this would add an additional cost burden on small businesses that would restrict job growth."
SoNotSurpriZedba ma

Pompano Beach, FL

#861468 Feb 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! "it's duh culture!" Not Surprized wrote: I've been rejected!ha!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861469 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It's another story to get the rightwingers worked up into a frenzy, if one person is guilty then there must be millions like her in their mind. It's like the two jackwagons in front of the Philly polling place back in 2008, you'd think black panthers were commandeering polling places nationwide before that story died down.
Here, watch em scatter: Boo!
Yeah right I keep forgetting that the RW schmucks have already forgotten about the 2000 Florida voting foolishness.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861470 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama carried the county by 20,000 votes__how big was Melowese's family?
BTW I still can't find a site that offers anything but question marks and what ifs.
Why do you find it necessary to answer for Flack? You and your butt boy Eman used to answer for Carol too__don't you trust your fellow topix mutts?
Fraud is fraud and no level of fraud is acceptable.
SoNotSurpriZedba ma

Pompano Beach, FL

#861471 Feb 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
Coincidence?? Naah, just the same troll, WAXTURDS, misspelling the same word over and over, like a turd that keeps going round and round:
I am the delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush. I love
Nostrilis Waxman/Goober/WAXTURDS/Floridu h aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
No Surprize, Fake Not Surprized, No Surprize,
fake NewYawk,RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Time for my diaper change , meds and some soft boiled eggs!
Not surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SoNotSurpriZedba ma

Pompano Beach, FL

#861472 Feb 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible impersonation I do. Really, really bad.
It's duh culture!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861473 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And was caught.
And suffered no consequences.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861474 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sources:
WND/Money- Gerome Corsi, November 26, 2012 / Now Obama Wants Your 401K
John, stop, you're smarter than this.
No he isn't.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861476 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is voter fraud ok?
It should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law__how about letting us all know when Richardson goes on trial eh?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861477 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is voter fraud ok?
Of course not, and she was caught and will be prosecuted. Next.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861478 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In your world that makes it ok. You sheep amaze me.
No, it is a crime & should be punished.

As should the cheating Republicans who pass legislation designed to take the vote away from people, take actions to make people stand hours in line to vote in certain districts, ans gerrymamder so bad that a court strikes it down.

What I find disgusting is that dumbf*cks like you rant and have a for about a couple fraudulent votes yet support a party that would take the vote away from millions of eligible voters.

The right to vote is sacred.

You f*cking idiots run around waving the Constitution yet piss on it every day.

go f*ck yourself.

When the f*ck is the Republican Party going to do something for this country instead of for their own GD re-election.

You people make me sick.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#861480 Feb 19, 2013
Medicare can be cut. I have an elderly neighbor who has to use an oxygen machine at night while she sleeps. Medicare pays $4800 a year to rent the machine from lyncare, the same machine can be bought for $986 and serviced at the same 2 times a year for $60. Multiply that waste by thousands reciving the service and wonder why government can't find cuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,012
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 9 min Always Smile 83
Scots, Scottish Americans in Chicago brace for ... 11 min James 2
Dear Abby 9-17-14 15 min Mister Tonka 8
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 22 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 9-17-14 24 min Mister Tonka 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Who 46,625
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••