Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
792,861 - 792,880 of 1,081,737 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since you've been on the dole off and on for all of your miserable life, we can only assume that you won't be part of the solution. With that in mind, could you please just stop with the repetitive, nonsensical stupidity? Go stick your arthritic fingers up another sock's azz and come back as Old Hooter or something.
lowlifewelfarebabymamafoodstam pleechillegitimatebabymamafors ure say what? LOL

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> nope! I'm just me.
Galt thinks he is you. Perhaps he is the dominant personality.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama’s Pinocchio’s stretches from the USA to China!! Like they say ‘Every Time a Liberal Move’s His/hers Lips another Lie has been Told!!
Let me guess, TSM is short for totally stupid moron? Just who is this "they" of whom you speak? http://www.hulu.com/watch/456193

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt thinks he is you. Perhaps he is the dominant personality.
Oh brother!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

leosanusobama wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifewelfarebabymamafoodstam pleechillegitimatebabymamafors ure say what? LOL
Well, SOOOOOEEEEEEEE! Damnably Bad Writer took my advice and wound up with ol' floDUH coming out of the drawer using a Bronach signature piece...What a "moran"!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
I love trapping conservatives....
You will fit right in here with the other narcissistict liberal preachers telling everyone else how they should think. I knew it when I saw you lurking here, trying to warm up to people.

What makes you think people want top know about your sexual preferences? Why do you feel the need to wear it on your shoulder?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TAG63KT...

Who cares, besides you?

Strange agent, for sure, libtard. Get a life.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Just because you couldn't see the irony:

Irony;
Noun ...
The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Irony: lies in truth, truth which springs from the root of fact; you dismiss it as "unfounded" with so much liberal tactic that is beyond vague or rationality, but straight out of Thug Rule.
These thugs running Our Government have NO Honor.
Cold Blooded Fools, Crooked & Corrupt to the bone !

But, I Digress ...

So, you make it about the personal, which it ISN"T!
And demonize the poster, with personal insults, and giving no recognition to the "content of" the post, < because YOU'RE too much of an hysterically screaming lame twit to comprehend IT >, instead of discussing the point the poster WAS punching within the irony, and/or SATIRE played and placed well, you start with the villianizing.

"Right Wing" - Nut; "Left Wing" Kook ~ Whateva'.. Old and Boring.
You have no intellectual intelligence or honesty!
But always calling others names! Especially LIAR(S). YOU LIE!

YOU are the idiot, the dumb a##, the liar, the wingnut kookcase,
Nukie-No-Face! Yeah! Always ranting and raving like a lunatic, with the names, the lies, brain stuck in an inferno of verbally abusive red hot hate, Frazzle For Fried Fawken Brainz!!

Been meaning to tell you this. Because it's been gettin' on my last nerve < intellectual tolerance level >.
Just hadn't gotten around to it.

Today's a Good Day for laundering socks.

Now, where did I put that Tide?
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another example of the total inability of the right wing to mount a logical, fact based argument .
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Full steam ahead!
An iceberg will never damage the Titanic.
Dupie doesn't care if more black yutes go on unemployment.
Lord Obama so loved the poor that he created millions more.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama spent the weekend with Reggie Love, no Moochelle.

Hmmmmm.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they are open on weekends and evenings, some 24 hours. For $100 you can find out if you're having a heart attack or not; happened to a friend, he avoided the whole hospital er thing as it was ruled out. Just avoid Sonicare! Owned by the Gov!
Wonderful idea if your life is worth only $100.
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, SOOOOOEEEEEEEE! Damnably Bad Writer took my advice and wound up with ol' floDUH coming out of the drawer using a Bronach signature piece...What a "moran"!
faketeacherghettobabymamaobama worshippingfckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
News Alert. Stay tuned.
Today a special message was sent out from the White House to inform people that have been in a coma or a drunken stupor for over 4 years that Bush hasn't been president for over 4 years.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Here's a message to a mentally ill psychotic that has asked and has had answered the SAME question at least 50 times:

Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.

p.s.
Bush may be gone but the mess he made is still being cleaned up with NO help from his obstructionist party.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, TSM is short for totally stupid moron? Just who is this "they" of whom you speak? http://www.hulu.com/watch/456193
I love your response something a Low IQ Liberal would say!! But… Hey, at least thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Another Business Suffers Obama Kiss of Death

8:22 AM, Feb 19, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

Last week, it was announced that Ray's Hell Burger just outside Washington, D.C. would be closing its doors. A fan of the burger joint was President Obama, who had visited the location with his Russian counterpart.

Well, it's happened again. In August, Obama visited Star Brewery in Dubuque. And now a local publication reports that the business is closing its doors.

THonline.com reports:

Star Restaurant and Ultra Lounge apparently has closed.

A sign posted on the front door of the Port of Dubuque restaurant, at 600 Star Brewery Drive, says the business is "permanently closed."

Owners Matt and Sarah Kluesner, who also own Crust Italian Kitchen & Bar in downtown Dubuque, did not return multiple calls seeking comment.

Star Restaurant was one of the anchor tenants in the Dubuque Star Brewery, which was renovated in recent years and became one of the major attractions in the redeveloped Port of Dubuque.

The brewery redevelopment project totaled $6.5 million and was led by Wayne Briggs and a group he headed up called Port of Dubuque LLC.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey, Hate Lips "Huluhan" ... That's a rather stupid question.
And the answer should BE obvious, even to your crooked eye.
< Egads! You really have lost your mind >.

After all, the "they" of which the poster speaks, are the same "they" you continue **to Hate. To Trash. To Bash.

The Conservatives, The Tea Party, The Republicans.
Anybody who doesn't support Obama and/or his policies.

**For no other reason than your politics differ.
Except, you are a vicious vitriolic viper verbally, Shelob.

And all 'you got' left is *a guess*.

So, how are 'ya?
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess,
Just who is this "they" of whom you speak? http://www.hulu.com/watch/456193

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You will fit right in here with the other narcissistict liberal preachers telling everyone else how they should think. I knew it when I saw you lurking here, trying to warm up to people.
What makes you think people want top know about your sexual preferences? Why do you feel the need to wear it on your shoulder?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TAG63KT...
Who cares, besides you?
Strange agent, for sure, libtard. Get a life.
Huh? Jimmy/Warturds/DamnablyBadWrit er/Bronach/ad nauseam might also be Shadow, Kvetch, and Hank? Beginning to believe that the Grumpy Old Pricks Trolls are like fruitcake--there's only one that just keeps getting passed around by people...mK, maybe there might actually be two...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>So why are you so concerned about me being able to MARRY my GIRLFRIEND!!!!! WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU?
Nothing, as long as you don't expect your employer to be required to extend spousal benefits.

Frankly, government should not be involved in marriage one way or the other, in any form. Marriage should be a civil contract. That includes divorce, alimony, child support, etc., all of which should be established by contract, not by government edict.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been seen by many nurse practitioners. No big deal.
If you are not really ill and want to be evaluated by an amateur lacking adequate education and training, great idea.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Ohio Poll Worker and Obama Supporter Voted 6 Times in 2012

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your response something a Low IQ Liberal would say!! But… Hey, at least thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey!!
Is there a single cliche you don't love and use...and use, and use, and use, and... You wouldn't be roomin' with Shadow and Hank now would ya'? GFY

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

IRS Coming After Your Retirement Accounts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,888
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min PEllen 97,555
Amy 7-28 14 min PEllen 6
Why can't we all just get along? LOL 26 min Tina Moore 1
Abby 7-28 26 min edogxxx 6
You need a good looking man to hold on with cal... 29 min Mr Mike 1
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 37 min Albuquerque 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs