Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
792,841 - 792,860 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

#861404 Feb 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, SOOOOOEEEEEEEE! Damnably Bad Writer took my advice and wound up with ol' floDUH coming out of the drawer using a Bronach signature piece...What a "moran"!
faketeacherghettobabymamaobama worshippingfckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#861405 Feb 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
News Alert. Stay tuned.
Today a special message was sent out from the White House to inform people that have been in a coma or a drunken stupor for over 4 years that Bush hasn't been president for over 4 years.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Here's a message to a mentally ill psychotic that has asked and has had answered the SAME question at least 50 times:

Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.

p.s.
Bush may be gone but the mess he made is still being cleaned up with NO help from his obstructionist party.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#861406 Feb 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, TSM is short for totally stupid moron? Just who is this "they" of whom you speak? http://www.hulu.com/watch/456193
I love your response something a Low IQ Liberal would say!! But… Hey, at least thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861408 Feb 19, 2013
Another Business Suffers Obama Kiss of Death

8:22 AM, Feb 19, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

Last week, it was announced that Ray's Hell Burger just outside Washington, D.C. would be closing its doors. A fan of the burger joint was President Obama, who had visited the location with his Russian counterpart.

Well, it's happened again. In August, Obama visited Star Brewery in Dubuque. And now a local publication reports that the business is closing its doors.

THonline.com reports:

Star Restaurant and Ultra Lounge apparently has closed.

A sign posted on the front door of the Port of Dubuque restaurant, at 600 Star Brewery Drive, says the business is "permanently closed."

Owners Matt and Sarah Kluesner, who also own Crust Italian Kitchen & Bar in downtown Dubuque, did not return multiple calls seeking comment.

Star Restaurant was one of the anchor tenants in the Dubuque Star Brewery, which was renovated in recent years and became one of the major attractions in the redeveloped Port of Dubuque.

The brewery redevelopment project totaled $6.5 million and was led by Wayne Briggs and a group he headed up called Port of Dubuque LLC.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#861409 Feb 19, 2013
Hey, Hate Lips "Huluhan" ... That's a rather stupid question.
And the answer should BE obvious, even to your crooked eye.
< Egads! You really have lost your mind >.

After all, the "they" of which the poster speaks, are the same "they" you continue **to Hate. To Trash. To Bash.

The Conservatives, The Tea Party, The Republicans.
Anybody who doesn't support Obama and/or his policies.

**For no other reason than your politics differ.
Except, you are a vicious vitriolic viper verbally, Shelob.

And all 'you got' left is *a guess*.

So, how are 'ya?
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess,
Just who is this "they" of whom you speak? http://www.hulu.com/watch/456193

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#861410 Feb 19, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You will fit right in here with the other narcissistict liberal preachers telling everyone else how they should think. I knew it when I saw you lurking here, trying to warm up to people.
What makes you think people want top know about your sexual preferences? Why do you feel the need to wear it on your shoulder?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TAG63KT...
Who cares, besides you?
Strange agent, for sure, libtard. Get a life.
Huh? Jimmy/Warturds/DamnablyBadWrit er/Bronach/ad nauseam might also be Shadow, Kvetch, and Hank? Beginning to believe that the Grumpy Old Pricks Trolls are like fruitcake--there's only one that just keeps getting passed around by people...mK, maybe there might actually be two...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861411 Feb 19, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>So why are you so concerned about me being able to MARRY my GIRLFRIEND!!!!! WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU?
Nothing, as long as you don't expect your employer to be required to extend spousal benefits.

Frankly, government should not be involved in marriage one way or the other, in any form. Marriage should be a civil contract. That includes divorce, alimony, child support, etc., all of which should be established by contract, not by government edict.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861412 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been seen by many nurse practitioners. No big deal.
If you are not really ill and want to be evaluated by an amateur lacking adequate education and training, great idea.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861413 Feb 19, 2013
Ohio Poll Worker and Obama Supporter Voted 6 Times in 2012

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#861414 Feb 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your response something a Low IQ Liberal would say!! But… Hey, at least thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey!!
Is there a single cliche you don't love and use...and use, and use, and use, and... You wouldn't be roomin' with Shadow and Hank now would ya'? GFY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861415 Feb 19, 2013
IRS Coming After Your Retirement Accounts

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861416 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
And doesn't think she did anything wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#861417 Feb 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since you've been on the dole off and on for all of your miserable life, we can only assume that you won't be part of the solution. With that in mind, could you please just stop with the repetitive, nonsensical stupidity? Go stick your arthritic fingers up another sock's azz and come back as Old Hooter or something.
You sound like someone who really, really wants to answer this question.

Perhaps you can turn enough tricks to help Obama out on this....

Nah. If the richest people in the entire country don't even have enough money to pay for Obama's government if you taxed them at 100 percent, it would be impossible for you to stand on the corner with all those crack whores and blow enough money to pay for Obama's government.
So, the question remains unanswered:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861418 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
If we only knew how many tens or hundreds of thousands did the same.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#861419 Feb 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a message to a mentally ill psychotic that has asked and has had answered the SAME question at least 50 times:
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
p.s.
Bush may be gone but the mess he made is still being cleaned up with NO help from his obstructionist party.
Some facts for you:

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/

... not that you ever paid any attention to facts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861420 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
IRS Coming After Your Retirement Accounts
For sure. Obama can't get enough by taxing the income of the wealthy, so he will have to confiscate assets. Either way makes no difference to the Obama mob.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#861421 Feb 19, 2013
You've been hangin' out with Old Reaper, that nutjob Not Surprized, << fitting for the walking dead, and have allowed the
Tri-Cycle Tribe to get to your mind.

These are not all of the same people.

Can't you discern writing styles, teach?

Or don't you read hundreds of Students' Papers weekly?

Or can't they compose one?

Sure as shyzer GLAD you aren't actually a teacher, and an English one at that!

But let me help you out here, < before they carry you off to the Loony Bin > Enoch and Cherokee are not on here, regularly.
Waxman is not THEM. DBWriter is his own "Write".

And you should be able to discern when < and WHO > Kvetch and Shadow are posting on here.

I threw you a Quarter. A Gift. Keep It!

Though I should hang you out to dry In Carol's Stead ...

But, you're not good enough to even stand NEAR Her Name.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? Jimmy/Warturds/DamnablyBadWrit er/Bronach/ad nauseam might also be Shadow, Kvetch, and Hank? Beginning to believe that the Grumpy Old Pricks Trolls are like fruitcake--there's only one that just keeps getting passed around by people...mK, maybe there might actually be two...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861422 Feb 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like someone who really, really wants to answer this question.
Perhaps you can turn enough tricks to help Obama out on this....
Nah. If the richest people in the entire country don't even have enough money to pay for Obama's government if you taxed them at 100 percent, it would be impossible for you to stand on the corner with all those crack whores and blow enough money to pay for Obama's government.
So, the question remains unanswered:
Middle class taxpayers

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861423 Feb 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>If we only knew how many tens or hundreds of thousands did the same.
Assume that 500 voters out of 1000 show up to vote at typical urban black precinct. Obama poll worker casts votes for the other 500. Who would ever know the difference?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861424 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure. Obama can't get enough by taxing the income of the wealthy, so he will have to confiscate assets. Either way makes no difference to the Obama mob.
$14 trillion! They can't stand the fact that they can't get their hands on it. Just think of all the votes they can buy! They will do it in the guise of protecting you against all those greedy Wall Street types.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 16 min ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min 40ish 4,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Frijoles 68,998
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min danetoo 68,381
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,539
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr Retired SOF 45
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••