Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#861489 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle class taxpayers
You can bet they're going to take as much as they can from them. But, the reality is, there isn't enough money there to pay for Obama's government, so they will have to get the rest of th emoney from somewhere else, and nobody knows from where.

That's the problem in a nutshell. And, if that source isn't identified, the government spends itself into collapse.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861490 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right I keep forgetting that the RW schmucks have already forgotten about the 2000 Florida voting foolishness.
Which was more Democrat voter fraud.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861492 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, and she was caught and will be prosecuted. Next.
Don't hold your breath.
Planet of the Apes

New York, NY

#861493 Feb 19, 2013
moshx wrote:
Medicare can be cut. I have an elderly neighbor who has to use an oxygen machine at night while she sleeps. Medicare pays $4800 a year to rent the machine from lyncare, the same machine can be bought for $986 and serviced at the same 2 times a year for $60. Multiply that waste by thousands reciving the service and wonder why government can't find cuts.
Medicare is run as well as Amtrak and the USP Office. Can't you just wait until the government is in charge of all healthcare?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#861494 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a crime & should be punished.
As should the cheating Republicans who pass legislation designed to take the vote away from people, take actions to make people stand hours in line to vote in certain districts, ans gerrymamder so bad that a court strikes it down.
What I find disgusting is that dumbf*cks like you rant and have a for about a couple fraudulent votes yet support a party that would take the vote away from millions of eligible voters.
The right to vote is sacred.
You f*cking idiots run around waving the Constitution yet piss on it every day.
go f*ck yourself.
When the f*ck is the Republican Party going to do something for this country instead of for their own GD re-election.
You people make me sick.
What you sheep don't understand is voter fraud should be prevented not caught.

Now get yourself to the urgent care you may have just had a heart attack
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#861495 Feb 19, 2013
Have you noticed how vicious the Left is !!!
Lashing-out at Dr Benjamin (He was added to list
of evel forces against the Boy-Messiah)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861496 Feb 19, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>OK...then I am guessing that you are married...but I WANT YOUR property...and you say the GVT has no say in the property rights or who owns what? You people are cray cray!!!
Marriage should be a private contract between individuals. The government should have no say in division of marital property. Hire a lawyer and draw up a contract addressing these issues before marriage.

My marital status is irrelevant.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861497 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
A true moderate would have stopped there.
Fk you pal, as a straight down the middle moderate I've got a lot of ground to cover.

With "up to" 22% of the nation's voters being right wing freaks such as yourself and 10% being left wing treehugging PETA types__surely you can see that keeping peace among the remaining two thirds takes some fancy footwork. Thankfully I've got a terrific support network both here and in my official muckety muck role.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#861498 Feb 19, 2013
Obumers senitivity training program The Pilgrims
were illegal aliens .
There are more and more viliians added to stopping
the Obumer regime.
Obumer doesn't do anything ,but to give what was righfuly taken.
its the republicans ,and russ limbugh fault for
17 tril in debt
$4.00 gas
wasteful spending
devaluation of the dollar
regulations of citizens and small buisnesses.
Nj raider 1

United States

#861499 Feb 19, 2013
Planet of the Apes wrote:
<quoted text>The districts where minorities stood in line for hours were full of blacks who never voted before who were too stupid to know how to vote in polling places staffed by other minorities and they sure weren't Asians.
What the f ck does that have to do with the price of beans in Boston? That blonde hair, blue eyed man/God you worship was black. The 1st doctor to successfully perform open heart surgery was black. Shall I go on? What does it matter what race the poller actually was?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861501 Feb 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What you sheep don't understand is voter fraud should be prevented not caught.
Now get yourself to the urgent care you may have just had a heart attack
So as I thought. Legislating voter fraud is OK. Typical right whiner.

Loysville, PA

#861502 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>Medicare is run as well as Amtrak and the USP Office. Can't you just wait until the government is in charge of all healthcare?
Medicare is very efficient.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#861503 Feb 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, and she was caught and will be prosecuted. Next.
Then why the sarcasm? Is it so hard for you sheep to agree with someone you consider "right wing"?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#861504 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fk you pal, as a straight down the middle moderate I've got a lot of ground to cover.
With "up to" 22% of the nation's voters being right wing freaks such as yourself and 10% being left wing treehugging PETA types__surely you can see that keeping peace among the remaining two thirds takes some fancy footwork. Thankfully I've got a terrific support network both here and in my official muckety muck role.
You loony left wingers sure are wound tight today.

Loysville, PA

#861505 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>The districts where minorities stood in line for hours were full of blacks who never voted before who were too stupid to know how to vote in polling places staffed by other minorities and they sure weren't Asians.
Ballots were pages long & not enough polling places.

Bit hey, be a racist POS like your buddy Galt. We are used to that from you right whiners.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#861506 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So as I thought. Legislating voter fraud is OK. Typical right whiner.
"Legislating voter faud" is a loony left wing myth.
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#861507 Feb 19, 2013
If Cruz Acts Like an Ideological Demagogue, and Talks Like One…

The editors at National Review defend Ted Cruz’s dishonest and demagogic performance at the Hagel confirmation hearing:

Indeed, Cruz spent most of his allotted time at Hagel’s confirmation hearing establishing this fact by rehearsing for Hagel his own past statements and insinuations to this effect, all on the record, from the floor of the United States Senate to the broadcasts of Al Jazeera. Cruz was not here working on innuendo or guilt by association [bold mine-DL].

The NR editorial simply asserts that Cruz didn’t do all of the things he did at the hearing. Cruz misrepresented Hagel’s statements on at least two occasions during the hearing. Put bluntly, he lied about what Hagel had said, and then demanded that Hagel account for the distorted version of his words that Cruz had presented. The most obvious of these was when Cruz took a phrase out from Hagel’s 2006 speech calling for a cease-fire in Lebanon and presented it as a one-sided condemnation of Israeli conduct alone. He certainly engaged in baseless innuendo at the later committee meeting, when he speculated without a shred of evidence that Hagel might be taking money from hostile and authoritarian regimes. As for guilt by association, there is no other way to describe his bizarre attempt to hold Hagel responsible for Chas Freeman’s views. Cruz was behaving like a demagogue, and he was unscrupulous in his use of evidence to score cheap ideological points.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

some on the right are tired of tea party crazy talk.

and appeasing the base is kind of like telling your mother she's hot.

Loysville, PA

#861508 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
First step will be to make your contributions taxable income, largely killing such programs.
Plus, anybody who believes that Roth IRAs will never be taxed also believes in the tooth fairy.
No place else to go for the money.
Of Course, Galt, the dumbass, didn't mention that the IRA tax free contributions would be capped for those making over $250,000 a year.
Galt & the right love tax loop holes & breaks for the wealthy.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#861509 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ballots were pages long & not enough polling places.
Bit hey, be a racist POS like your buddy Galt. We are used to that from you right whiners.
Your check in the mailbox ,why dont you leave and go get it !!
Oh wait a minute, Thats the 3rd of every month ,Im Sorry....
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#861510 Feb 19, 2013
Hagel and Repudiating the Bush Era

It’s probably too strong to say that there is a “closing of the door on the Bush era” taking place right now, but Marshall is right that the fight over Hagel centers on Republican hard-liners’ continuing attachment to Bush-era foreign policy and the rejection of much of Bush’s legacy by everyone else. The odds are that you think Hagel is an uncontroversial or good selection if you understand that Bush-era foreign policy was a disaster. Cabinet nominees shouldn’t be selected solely because they represent repudiations of failed policies, but it is a welcome additional bonus.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Mandela 68,661
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Ben Dover 50,632
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min jacques Ottawa 179,404
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 50 min wanna 4,797
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr Swedenforever 25
Amy 10-24 1 hr Community Disorga... 8
Abby 10-24 1 hr Community Disorga... 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance