Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
792,761 - 792,780 of 1,080,568 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Funny...you are ALL STATES RIGHTS until they do something you don't like.
I'll plead guilty to that. Still you must read and understand the U.S. Constitution, and what States Rights don't over ride.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How does anyone know that? Is it something that was found on his computer or sensationalism?
Who knows, but Norway's extremely lenient treatment of a mass murderer is definitely not helpful.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Funny...you are ALL STATES RIGHTS until they do something you don't like.
I, for one, would be quite ready to go protest CO as soon as somebody shows me where in the Constitution it is written that we have the right to bear thirty-round magazines with our semi-automatic weapons.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're a damn liar. BTW, why wasn't this man arrested for assault?
(CNN)-- An Idaho man accused of uttering a racial slur and slapping a crying 19-month-old boy on a Delta Air Lines flight is now out of a job.
Joe Rickey Hundley of Hayden, Idaho, was charged with assaulting a minor in the February 8 incident. His company, which initially suspended him, said Sunday that Hundley no longer has his job.
According to documents filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta last week, the boy's mother, Jessica Bennett, 33, of Minnesota and her son were seated in row 28, seat B, on Delta Flight 721 that originated in Minneapolis.
She spent part of the flight in the rear of the plane to get away from Hundley, who she said smelled like alcohol and was slurring his speech, according to Thompson.
As the plane began its descent into Atlanta, the boy began to cry because of the altitude change and his mother tried to soothe him.
Then Hundley, who was seated next to the mother and son, allegedly told her to "shut that (N-word) baby up."
Hundley then turned around and slapped the child in the face with an open hand, which caused him to scream even louder, an FBI affidavit said.
The boy suffered a scratch below his right eye.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/18/travel/crying-b...
Apparently, he was arrested and the facts will come out at some point.

Many parents are completely unwilling to control their children on airline flights. Kicking seat backs is a particular problem. Typically, when you politely ask such parents to control their children, they react in a very negative manner.

Absent the "assault", the so-called racial slur is irrelevant.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
REAgan and his voo'doo economics never worked.....just gave the rich more time to scheme against the poor.
Are you saying that the poor don't scheme against the rich too? LOL It doesn't take money to "scheme" It takes brains.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Where did Bush get the money to pay for his government? Answer the damn question shorty
Regardless of the President, the money comes from the taxpayers.
Billy Ringo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Insurance stocks tumble on news that Medicare reimbursement to be sharply lower in 2014.

Here we go!
DJIA = 14,020. A 63% increase under this administration. What else you got, boy ????

LMAO ..

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Golf is a great game. I need to play more often myself.
I like opposite sex golf. You?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know you do; the irony is that many that respond to you don't realize you're posting articles from American Conservative!
At least Drudge said he was rightwing.
The victims families should sue Nancy Lanzas estate for wrongful death.
Old news, nobody cares.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican President in 2017 will try to grow the economy instead of blaming the eight-year long recession on a boy who couldn't face up to his responsibilities.
The Republican President in 2017? Are you going to start talking about Romney winning 400 electoral votes again? Wi.th the current state of the Grumpy Old Pricks you'll be lucky to hold the House even with all the Gerrymandering and voter suppression they can muster.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Pistorius today gave a horrifying account of the night he shot dead his girlfriend claiming he mistook her for a burglar when he woke up in the middle of the night.
In a statement read out to Pretoria magistrates court, the Paralympic athlete said he had been on the balcony of his house when he heard noises from the bathroom.
Believing Reeva Steenkamp was asleep in bed, he grabbed his gun and shouted a warning before firing four shots through the door, a judge was told.
It was only then, Pistorius claims that he realised Miss Steenkamp was not in bed.'I kicked the door open,' he said.'I tried to help her but she died in my arms.'
Pistorius was sent back to his cells to spend a sixth night in jail until the bail hearing begins again tomorrow morning.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22809...
What a load!!
Probably, but South Africa is a renegade society where the lives of white people are under constant threat and everybody must be armed for survival.

Coming to America.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Insurance stocks tumble on news that Medicare reimbursement to be sharply lower in 2014.
Here we go!
Good, shut them all down, they're nothing but shakedown artists
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can opt not to buy & pay the fine.
Which would create a massive Obamacare deficit and a huge problem trying to collect the money.

Let Obama throw people in jail or out of their homes for refusing to buy insurance.

Good luck.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I, for one, would be quite ready to go protest CO as soon as somebody shows me where in the Constitution it is written that we have the right to bear thirty-round magazines with our semi-automatic weapons.
2nd amendment
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, he was arrested and the facts will come out at some point.
Many parents are completely unwilling to control their children on airline flights. Kicking seat backs is a particular problem. Typically, when you politely ask such parents to control their children, they react in a very negative manner.
Absent the "assault", the so-called racial slur is irrelevant.
As far as that article read, he has yet to turn himself in. He should have been handcuffed and arrested as soon as the plane landed; he assaulted a child. Not to mention the racial slur; there were plenty of witnesses.
If this were a black man who slapped a white child; there'd have been US Marshals waiting for the plane to land.
Not excusing misbehaving children;I think there should probably be designated seats for people with children. however, no one has the right to hit another person, let alone a crying child.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
DJIA = 14,020. A 63% increase under this administration. What else you got, boy ????
LMAO ..
Can you say propped up with phony bologna plastic monopoly money? Just keep showing your ignorance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Here we go!
Not sure how that affects insurance companies, rather than doctors and hospitals.

Insurance companies, at least for major employer plans, just process the paperwork for a fee.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, but South Africa is a renegade society where the lives of white people are under constant threat and everybody must be armed for survival.
Coming to America.
Whatever! Wonder why that is?

He said he had to put his legs on to get his gun and walk to the bathroom and shot through the door 4 times; he's a killer. His defense is so lame, that it's laughable. He should have killed himself too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do the Repubs feel this need to protect the rich and now the insurance companies? What is it about protection of the top and Trickling Down on everyone else?
Why don't you losers just eliminate the productive people in society and feed off the bones....until you starve?

Lord Obama so loves the poor that he is working hard to create more of them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Can anybody explain how firefighters, local government employees, will lose their jobs because of federal budget cuts?

Meanwhile, Obama will close National Parks before he will lay off a single worthless pencil-pusher in Washington.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 174,681
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 min guest 3,832
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Gray 67,990
Abby July 25, 2014 16 min Pippa 10
Amy 7-26 45 min edogxxx 4
Abby 7-26 1 hr PEllen 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 48,920
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••