Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861346 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Medical schools, hospitals, research parks, and as you noted urgent care centers are opening left and right__that doctors will be refusing patients defies all logic.
These weak minded parrots hear this nonsense on FOX or Rush.
"Urgent care centers" are low-rent crap medicine.

If urgent care is necessary and your physician is not available, head to the hospital emergency room.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#861347 Feb 19, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution is not a document that gives you free reign over everything. Did you ever hear that your rights END where mine BEGIN?
Never said that it was, or that it did.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861348 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> cato.org
'federal subsidies for insurance available only through those exchanges set up by the states themselves. So, while the federal government has the power to create exchanges in the states that refuse to do so, it cannot offer subsidies through federally run exchanges.
Moreover, it is those subsidies that actually trigger the penalty under Obamacare for employers who fail to provide workers with insurance. Obamacare requires employers with 50 or more workers to provide health insurance or pay a tax, but only if at least one employee qualifies for subsidies under the exchange. Therefore, if subsidies can only be provided by state-authorized exchanges, a state potentially could block the employer mandate altogether , simply by refusing to establish the exchange.
The Obama administration and the IRS, unsurprisingly, have claimed they have the right unilaterally rewrite the law, yet again, to close this loophole. But, at the very least, this would be open to legal challenge. And perhaps the next time the Supreme Court will get it right.
Cato Institute is recycling an old debunked argument.

You believing the Cato Institute explains where you get your misinformation.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861350 Feb 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why fix something that is making the wealthy, richer than ever?
Hi hypocrite. On Monday, the statewide average in California was $4.16 per gallon. I recall you hypocrites on the left having a fit back when Bush was president and the prices were this high. The demagoguingwas hysterical from you anti-American socialists:

Bush - BIG OIL - Corporations!

You fascist hypocrites are eerily silent now.

What happened wench?

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/California-gas-price...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861351 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Urgent care centers" are low-rent crap medicine.
If urgent care is necessary and your physician is not available, head to the hospital emergency room.
No, these clinics provide care for minor ailments that clog ER's.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861352 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's not a mandate, it's a tax. See above post stupidf++K!
The mandate says you have to buy insurance.

The SC said the penalty is a tax & not a fee or fine.

Try to keep up Facktard.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861353 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only fools get refunds.
How will the government collect the fines?
Confiscate your salary?
Throw you in jail?
Doubt it; but you rightwingers love that kind of authoritarian stuff; dontcha?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#861354 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
RealDave they say California is the Trend Setter… California Weighs Redefining Who Qualifies as a 'Doctor' to Cope with Obamacare's Shortages!! Dave just thinks when a Patient asks to see a Doctor a Nurse or practitioner says ‘May I Help You’ coming soon to your State!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861355 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Nice racial slur. I knew you were a bigot when it comes to gays but here you demonstrate your racism. Nice Job there,racist f*ck.
2) You & the Republicans blame Obama already for the effects of the Bush recession, so what would be new?
Did he refer to Obama as a a light skinned negro with no negro dialect, like Harry Reid did, hypocrite?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861356 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Medical schools, hospitals, research parks, and as you noted urgent care centers are opening left and right__that doctors will be refusing patients defies all logic.
These weak minded parrots hear this nonsense on FOX or Rush.
Any business will focus their attention on clients who offer the greatest profit potential.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861357 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Medical schools, hospitals, research parks, and as you noted urgent care centers are opening left and right__that doctors will be refusing patients defies all logic.
These weak minded parrots hear this nonsense on FOX or Rush.
Yes, and they are open on weekends and evenings, some 24 hours. For $100 you can find out if you're having a heart attack or not; happened to a friend, he avoided the whole hospital er thing as it was ruled out. Just avoid Sonicare! Owned by the Gov!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861358 Feb 19, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi hypocrite. On Monday, the statewide average in California was $4.16 per gallon. I recall you hypocrites on the left having a fit back when Bush was president and the prices were this high. The demagoguingwas hysterical from you anti-American socialists:
Bush - BIG OIL - Corporations!
You fascist hypocrites are eerily silent now.
What happened wench?
Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/California-gas-price...
Gunner needs attention.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861359 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you Repubs insist that America become a nation of the Elites and the peasants?
Wy do you losers who goofed off and made bad choices, who now want the people that worked hard to cover for your sponging, lazy ass?

Better yet, show us some evidence to back up your claim that isn't just rhectoric from your fellow socialists, mindless Kool-Aid drinker.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#861360 Feb 19, 2013
Givernment class hypocrite:
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it; but you rightwingers love that kind of authoritarian stuff; dontcha?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861361 Feb 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, these clinics provide care for minor ailments that clog ER's.
Then they are, by definition, not "urgent."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861362 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The mandate says you have to buy insurance.
The SC said the penalty is a tax & not a fee or fine.
Try to keep up Facktard.
So, arrest me.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861364 Feb 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it; but you rightwingers love that kind of authoritarian stuff; dontcha?
Obamacare may create the next mass civil disobedience movement when it hits home.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861366 Feb 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner needs attention.
and you need alcohol rehab
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861367 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they are, by definition, not "urgent."
Listen, if a parent has a kid with a high fever and ear infection; he/she can go to one of these clinics and be treated, rather than sit in the ER. I think it's a splendid idea. Many of them are walk in clinics. They serve a purpose.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861368 Feb 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they are open on weekends and evenings, some 24 hours. For $100 you can find out if you're having a heart attack or not; happened to a friend, he avoided the whole hospital er thing as it was ruled out. Just avoid Sonicare! Owned by the Gov!
If you even think you are having a heart attack, run to the hospital as fast as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min James 68,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Scrutiny 178,111
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,882
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••