Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#861298 Feb 19, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Golf is a great game. I need to play more often myself.
I like opposite sex golf. You?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861299 Feb 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you do; the irony is that many that respond to you don't realize you're posting articles from American Conservative!
At least Drudge said he was rightwing.
The victims families should sue Nancy Lanzas estate for wrongful death.
Old news, nobody cares.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#861300 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican President in 2017 will try to grow the economy instead of blaming the eight-year long recession on a boy who couldn't face up to his responsibilities.
The Republican President in 2017? Are you going to start talking about Romney winning 400 electoral votes again? Wi.th the current state of the Grumpy Old Pricks you'll be lucky to hold the House even with all the Gerrymandering and voter suppression they can muster.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861301 Feb 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Oscar Pistorius today gave a horrifying account of the night he shot dead his girlfriend claiming he mistook her for a burglar when he woke up in the middle of the night.
In a statement read out to Pretoria magistrates court, the Paralympic athlete said he had been on the balcony of his house when he heard noises from the bathroom.
Believing Reeva Steenkamp was asleep in bed, he grabbed his gun and shouted a warning before firing four shots through the door, a judge was told.
It was only then, Pistorius claims that he realised Miss Steenkamp was not in bed.'I kicked the door open,' he said.'I tried to help her but she died in my arms.'
Pistorius was sent back to his cells to spend a sixth night in jail until the bail hearing begins again tomorrow morning.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22809...
What a load!!
Probably, but South Africa is a renegade society where the lives of white people are under constant threat and everybody must be armed for survival.

Coming to America.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861302 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
Insurance stocks tumble on news that Medicare reimbursement to be sharply lower in 2014.
Here we go!
Good, shut them all down, they're nothing but shakedown artists
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861303 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can opt not to buy & pay the fine.
Which would create a massive Obamacare deficit and a huge problem trying to collect the money.

Let Obama throw people in jail or out of their homes for refusing to buy insurance.

Good luck.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861304 Feb 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I, for one, would be quite ready to go protest CO as soon as somebody shows me where in the Constitution it is written that we have the right to bear thirty-round magazines with our semi-automatic weapons.
2nd amendment
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861305 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, he was arrested and the facts will come out at some point.
Many parents are completely unwilling to control their children on airline flights. Kicking seat backs is a particular problem. Typically, when you politely ask such parents to control their children, they react in a very negative manner.
Absent the "assault", the so-called racial slur is irrelevant.
As far as that article read, he has yet to turn himself in. He should have been handcuffed and arrested as soon as the plane landed; he assaulted a child. Not to mention the racial slur; there were plenty of witnesses.
If this were a black man who slapped a white child; there'd have been US Marshals waiting for the plane to land.
Not excusing misbehaving children;I think there should probably be designated seats for people with children. however, no one has the right to hit another person, let alone a crying child.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861306 Feb 19, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
DJIA = 14,020. A 63% increase under this administration. What else you got, boy ????
LMAO ..
Can you say propped up with phony bologna plastic monopoly money? Just keep showing your ignorance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861307 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
Insurance stocks tumble on news that Medicare reimbursement to be sharply lower in 2014.
Here we go!
Not sure how that affects insurance companies, rather than doctors and hospitals.

Insurance companies, at least for major employer plans, just process the paperwork for a fee.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861308 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, but South Africa is a renegade society where the lives of white people are under constant threat and everybody must be armed for survival.
Coming to America.
Whatever! Wonder why that is?

He said he had to put his legs on to get his gun and walk to the bathroom and shot through the door 4 times; he's a killer. His defense is so lame, that it's laughable. He should have killed himself too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861309 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do the Repubs feel this need to protect the rich and now the insurance companies? What is it about protection of the top and Trickling Down on everyone else?
Why don't you losers just eliminate the productive people in society and feed off the bones....until you starve?

Lord Obama so loves the poor that he is working hard to create more of them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861310 Feb 19, 2013
Can anybody explain how firefighters, local government employees, will lose their jobs because of federal budget cuts?

Meanwhile, Obama will close National Parks before he will lay off a single worthless pencil-pusher in Washington.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#861311 Feb 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I, for one, would be quite ready to go protest CO as soon as somebody shows me where in the Constitution it is written that we have the right to bear thirty-round magazines with our semi-automatic weapons.
Gee Whiz Leo, is there a insertion in the Second Amendment that states 30 round magazines, aren't 'allowed'? do you know what a semi-automatic weapon is and.. is not?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861312 Feb 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>These loons will probably make the case that SHE didn't belong on a Christian dating site since she wasn't submissive enough...he also burglarized her house? Shouldn't she just have forgiven him seventy-seven times and offered him the rest of her goods? Shouldn't her father get a goat or something for her?
She thought he was praying, instead he was preying! Oh Lord have mercy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#861313 Feb 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican President in 2017? Are you going to start talking about Romney winning 400 electoral votes again? Wi.th the current state of the Grumpy Old Pricks you'll be lucky to hold the House even with all the Gerrymandering and voter suppression they can muster.
You may be correct, if the American people are stupid enough to accept 8% unemployment and GDP growth <1% as a permanent condition.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861314 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No state exchange, no fine.
Wrong!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861315 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you losers just eliminate the productive people in society and feed off the bones....until you starve?
Lord Obama so loves the poor that he is working hard to create more of them.
What is productive about insurance companies?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#861316 Feb 19, 2013
Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit
the earth.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861318 Feb 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would create a massive Obamacare deficit and a huge problem trying to collect the money.
Let Obama throw people in jail or out of their homes for refusing to buy insurance.
Good luck.
People won't be going to jail. If they can prove they cannot afford it, they will get a subsidy. You have to provide proof of insurance with your tax return, or pay the fine of $695.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Enter 182,113
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 1 hr Reddog 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 3 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance