Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861002 Feb 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They mean something to ticket purchasing NASCAR fans, as well as advertisers.
Obama has four years left and what appears to be a full plate on his hands just trying to restore the nation to Clinton era standards.
I don't think any of our nationally elected were prepared for Sandy Hook or considered that Obama would take on immigration reform__surprise surprise.
The economy is improving by leaps and bounds, his health care initiative is beginning to show some positive results and he's kept us out of new military conflicts. He's like a brown Ike Eisenhower.
What's not to like?
You're out your mind! The wheels could come off this bus at any minute. The healthcare scam is just beginning to unravel. It will be tragic!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861006 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are the majority of the population, dumbass. Blacks invariably couple there drug dealings with violence, that's why so many are in prison,they deserve to be there.. wise up idiot.
When was the last time we heard of some whites doing a drive by shooting?
Answer: NEVER
whites will be the majority for the next 25yrs....then the script will be flipped. wall-street white collar crimnals deserve to be in prison but they are excused for being "too white" to serve the time. wise up idiot.
"When was the last time we heard of some whites doing a drive by shooting." CT, TX, Al, GA, CO, WI
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861009 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lower class blacks have an ingrained anti white, anti education, anti success culture, whites don't.
wheres the proof? i just think its amazing how you aryan nation bums can come up with bogus shyt all the time.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#861010 Feb 18, 2013
Congrats!!

You're now officially the stupidest person on this thread!!

""Three killed, two injured in Oklahoma shooting spree
All five victims are black; police suspect a white shooter""

"""Word on the street is that this person would drive up to people walking, ask for directions, and when they would turn away, walk away, began firing," Tulsa City Councilor Jack Henderson told KRMG News after the NAACP meeting concluded. "That's truly a concern, and anybody would be [ill] at ease if you knew this was going on."
"If you systematically target black folks and that's all you shot, and you come to the north side of town and you're a white male, and we know he was a white male, then what is one left to believe?" Rev. Warren Blakney, president of the Tulsa NAACP, told local NBC affiliate KJRH-TV.
Police are calling the shootings an "unprecedented" incident.
"I haven't seen anything like this in my career," Walker told the Tulsa World.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/killed-...

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/killed-...

----------

Never, eh??

This occurred April, 2012.

A drive-by committed by a white man against blacks.

You lose, idiot!!
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are the majority of the population, dumbass. Blacks invariably couple there drug dealings with violence, that's why so many are in prison,they deserve to be there.. wise up idiot.
When was the last time we heard of some whites doing a drive by shooting?
Answer: NEVER
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861014 Feb 18, 2013
NuculurNutcase wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, Grandma, you're so Obama-whacked; he has nothing for you, either...except to continue your welfare and foodstamps, you leech. LOL
same old racist mentality....just can't except the fact that not all blacks are on welfare and foodstamps. look around gramps..some of your very own white neighbors get assistance besides that gov't entitlement check every month. you dog food scrounging lizard.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#861015 Feb 18, 2013
If The United States Treasury Had One Dollar For Every Time Obama Said... ahhhhh? Ahhh? ummmm? Ahh?
WE WOULD BE DEBT FREE !!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861017 Feb 18, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> dumbazz Obama...I agree, dumbazz.
much more intelligent than you.....he is President, and you are WHAT!!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#861018 Feb 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I am thinking most rightwingers chose to forego history classes in favor of recess.
Well, that's understandable since their only area of excellence was playground bullying until they "graduated" in the sixth grade...for the rest of their miserable lives the nerds beat the shit out of them in all of the areas of life that mattered.(R'Money did later deny any memory of the scissor incident, right?)
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#861019 Feb 18, 2013
By the way....
THE MODERATOR BEATS HIS WIFE !

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861021 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting as dumb as a doorknob, lock step, knee jerk ignoramus, virtually every industry in this country gets subsidies of some kind, green energy wastes billions and we get squat for it.
At least with oil we get valuable products.
I guess you missed where Facebook didn't pay a dime in taxes last year?
I guess ur in denial about all of Obama's bundlers failed green energy schemes?
A right whiner admitting we subsidize oil & doesn't care. Wow, an honest right whiner.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861022 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is in our schools and our prisons.
when was the last time you were in a school....the 1800's?
when was the last time you visited a prison....the 1800's?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#861023 Feb 18, 2013
Wheres REAL STUPID DAVE ?
Out Sukin Dik For Beer money again ?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861024 Feb 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
If The United States Treasury Had One Dollar For Every Time Obama Said... ahhhhh? Ahhh? ummmm? Ahh?
WE WOULD BE DEBT FREE !!
ahhh, ahhh, ahhh shut the hell up!!!!!!!!
the middle .!. finger is up>>>>:(
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#861025 Feb 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
same old racist mentality....just can't except the fact that not all blacks are on welfare and foodstamps. look around gramps..some of your very own white neighbors get assistance besides that gov't entitlement check every month. you dog food scrounging lizard.
Oh, Grandma, what big foodstamps you have! LOL
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861027 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes the liar Obama needs their head examined.
can't help you any....you've already had a lobotomy.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#861028 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting as dumb as a doorknob, lock step, knee jerk ignoramus, virtually every industry in this country gets subsidies of some kind, green energy wastes billions and we get squat for it.
At least with oil we get valuable products.
I guess you missed where Facebook didn't pay a dime in taxes last year?
I guess ur in denial about all of Obama's bundlers failed green energy schemes?
And Zuckerberg rewards Christie with a fundraiser? BTW, what's that trophy you get for being racist of the year look like? Any words on it you can read?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#861029 Feb 18, 2013
Hey ? NEW HUMMJOB TIME .....
You Are A Mental Case !
I Reccomend you Quit Sniffing The PVC GLUE !
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861030 Feb 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
much more intelligent than you.....he is President, and you are WHAT!!!
Yes, even Obama is more intelligent than you, and I am more intelligent than both of you. Now sign that welfare check and thank me.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#861032 Feb 18, 2013
BaLACK CROWbama
Is a DICK SUKER !
He HAS SKINNED MORE ROOTS THAN A WAGON WHEEL.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861034 Feb 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And Zuckerberg rewards Christie with a fundraiser? BTW, what's that trophy you get for being racist of the year look like? Any words on it you can read?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min Gofigger 4,022
Amy 9-16 35 min edogxxx 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min JOEL 69,364
Abby 9-16 42 min PEllen 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Cali Girl 2014 49,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Learn to Read 177,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Kristy 46,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Lloyd Bentson 98,207
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••