Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,624)

Showing posts 792,461 - 792,480 of1,078,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The unprecedented filibuster of Hagel makes an absolute mockery of the watered down filibuster reform the Senate agreed to less than a month ago, an outcome that was entirely predictable. It also demonstrates how much of an opportunity Senate Democrats let slip away. Majority Leader Harry Reid said this filibuster is "tragic."

"It is tragic that they have decided to filibuster this qualified nominee," said Reid. "It is really unfortunate." [...]
"This isn't high school getting ready for a football game, or some play being produced at a high school," said Reid. "In less than two hours, our country will be without a secretary of defense."
That's Reid's first—and biggest—mistake. It's hard to believe that he hasn't realized by now that the governing of the nation absolutely is a game for Republicans. Maybe this episode will be enough to finally convince him otherwise. Just in case, let's make it very clear for him: It's time to revisit real filibuster reform.

http://www.dailykos.com/
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiger Woods actually did f*ck those women. Obama did not f*ck this country, it was already F*cked by Bush & the Republicans before he took office.
Tiger's personal life is not of interest to me, only his golf game.

Likewise, Obama's homosexuality is not the reason that he is a lousy president.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
A sampling of rightwingers er Nascar fans comments on nascar.com regarding Danica winning the pole -
'That's the wrong pole she should be working. Get her off the track. Go back to you know- taking off your clothes.'
'She'll crash in the twins on Thur, Back of the pack on Sun'
'She's on the pole yey. Now if she doesn't finish in the top 10 then stop putting the cameras in her face so she can blame the other drivers for her inabilaty to drive a nascar.'
'You actually want us to believe that Johnson,Gordon, Earnhart or Kahne didn't have enough car to beat "Ms. Wonderful". How much "palm greasing" has been going on over the past 3 months. Talk about a kick in the groin. I host a Daytona party every year for family, friends and fellow racers.We do a driver "blind draw" for a buck and the person with the winning drivers name gets $42.00 and the last place person gets their buck back as a consolation prize. I guess for this year I will add the " On what lap will she cause the BIG ONE". She will take out some great cars and the race will become a drag having to listen to her whining the rest of the race about how "They were rubbing all over me".'
'I think it is a set up. I don't expect her to be any better than20th by the end of the first lap.'
Winning a Daytona pole position is the equivalent of winning many of the actual NASCAR races. BTW she will start on the pole next Sunday regardless of her finish in the twins and Gordon will be beside her as #1 and #2 are "earned" during the qualifying session.

The term pole position was coined long before anyone anticipated female jockeys or drivers. Still humorous though.

The new "ghost car" visual feature clearly showed that Danica chose the perfect line besting the few others that had equal cars.

She's a tough little chick__and gracious.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You know as well as I what the cultural differences is. Racism! Blacks can do the same exact law violation as white kids & while the white kid gets a slap on the wrist, the black kid is literally crucified. I've seen it with my own eyes. Why do you think laws had to be passed on racial profiling? Why do you think there was a need for affirmative action? Even tho it never worked! You ask what cultural differences, it imbedded in thee American cultural to keep young black males down & in the system which keeps the mother & children of the black family dependant on the gov't. Heres an instance. A black youth is convicted of drug possession & sentenced to 10yrs in prison fort a victamless crime. Meanwhile a white youth is convicted of identity theft & managing to blow sometimes life savings, he gets 1yr time served & 3yrs probation. Where's thee justice in that? If you or anyone can ignore Americas racial discrimination against blacks in America. Chanced are your really not American!
If you haven't heard of this already; you might find it extremely interesting and revealing:

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you should've borrowed a plane and interfered in the air space over the FL golf course and refused to come down. BOOM BOOM Mothrafudder!!!!!!
lol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If Tiger were treated as Obama has been, there would be fat, pasty old white men tackling him on every tee shot...
Tiger doesn't request a handicap or cry racism if he gets a bad bounce.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have shot them down
Figures you would say that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lakers owner died
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
nobama off topic picking up his food stamps today?
Uncle Poodle returns, waving his limp wrist.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lots of Republicans voted for President Obama
Only the deceased ones buried in Chicago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

This has to be good news for Republicans, NYC Plans 'Mentally Ill Roundup' I hope they visit Bloomberg’s!!
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
are you still pitching a fit over the black man at the helm? get over it.
You mean the incompetent half black community organizer sometimes near the helm of the sinking ship? Yes, that would be the one.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lots of Republicans voted for President Obama
Lots of smart Republiclowns walked away from the racism, mysogyny, and vile talk from the Teabagger wing, which is why Rmoney lost the election!!

Long live the Teabaggers!!

May they ever help Democrats get elected!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rightwing men hate women, almost as much as they hate blacks, hispanics and gays, muslims jews.....
lily loves ALL the cards... but especially her Boca Liquor Store card. ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you should've borrowed a plane and interfered in the air space over the FL golf course and refused to come down. BOOM BOOM Mothrafudder!!!!!!
Why do you people insist in using such vulgar language?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
and your point is/
You continue to support an incompetent.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lakers owner died
Local TV stations have been on hospital death watch for several days.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rightwing men hate women, almost as much as they hate blacks, hispanics and gays, muslims jews.....
...AND each other. I mean, like did Hagel turn down McCain's prom date invitation or something? I just loved McNasty's "of course it (Obama's immigration plan) will fail. That's why we're all working together..." Hope the old grouch doesn't live as long as his mother--his mind is clearly gone the way of most paranoids.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Where did the money come from to pay for Bush's Government.
You haven't answered that yet.
A huge percentage came from Boca liquor store sales.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
suffice it to be said, you deserve the seconds for not wanting to pay for a better quality.
A better quality what? Campaign?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 792,461 - 792,480 of1,078,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min frankensnorter 48,848
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Obskeptic 174,485
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 30 min Must be you 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min Tixy 67,884
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 1 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 6
Abby 7-23 1 hr PEllen 13
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters