Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861021 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting as dumb as a doorknob, lock step, knee jerk ignoramus, virtually every industry in this country gets subsidies of some kind, green energy wastes billions and we get squat for it.
At least with oil we get valuable products.
I guess you missed where Facebook didn't pay a dime in taxes last year?
I guess ur in denial about all of Obama's bundlers failed green energy schemes?
A right whiner admitting we subsidize oil & doesn't care. Wow, an honest right whiner.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861022 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is in our schools and our prisons.
when was the last time you were in a school....the 1800's?
when was the last time you visited a prison....the 1800's?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#861023 Feb 18, 2013
Wheres REAL STUPID DAVE ?
Out Sukin Dik For Beer money again ?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861024 Feb 18, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
If The United States Treasury Had One Dollar For Every Time Obama Said... ahhhhh? Ahhh? ummmm? Ahh?
WE WOULD BE DEBT FREE !!
ahhh, ahhh, ahhh shut the hell up!!!!!!!!
the middle .!. finger is up>>>>:(
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#861025 Feb 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
same old racist mentality....just can't except the fact that not all blacks are on welfare and foodstamps. look around gramps..some of your very own white neighbors get assistance besides that gov't entitlement check every month. you dog food scrounging lizard.
Oh, Grandma, what big foodstamps you have! LOL
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861027 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes the liar Obama needs their head examined.
can't help you any....you've already had a lobotomy.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#861028 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting as dumb as a doorknob, lock step, knee jerk ignoramus, virtually every industry in this country gets subsidies of some kind, green energy wastes billions and we get squat for it.
At least with oil we get valuable products.
I guess you missed where Facebook didn't pay a dime in taxes last year?
I guess ur in denial about all of Obama's bundlers failed green energy schemes?
And Zuckerberg rewards Christie with a fundraiser? BTW, what's that trophy you get for being racist of the year look like? Any words on it you can read?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#861029 Feb 18, 2013
Hey ? NEW HUMMJOB TIME .....
You Are A Mental Case !
I Reccomend you Quit Sniffing The PVC GLUE !
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861030 Feb 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
much more intelligent than you.....he is President, and you are WHAT!!!
Yes, even Obama is more intelligent than you, and I am more intelligent than both of you. Now sign that welfare check and thank me.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#861032 Feb 18, 2013
BaLACK CROWbama
Is a DICK SUKER !
He HAS SKINNED MORE ROOTS THAN A WAGON WHEEL.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#861034 Feb 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And Zuckerberg rewards Christie with a fundraiser? BTW, what's that trophy you get for being racist of the year look like? Any words on it you can read?
Lily Boca Raton Fl
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861035 Feb 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the middle-aged pasty white guy CEO in his multi-million dollar home, antique car collection, trophy wife, and house staff is now the victim.
Whoa, don't get carried away Homer.

That description fits exactly no one on this thread and particularly not Bronach or the Laughing Liberal no matter which names they reappear as daily.

I walk/scroll away from fks like that too__with some pride I might add.

I like honest people best__and I dislike liars and trolls, simple deal.

When's dawn?

#861039 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the Cayman's:
Jack Lew Holds Cayman Islands Fund Obama Called 'Largest Tax ...
www.breitbart.com/.../Jack-Lew-Holds-Cayman-I... -...
4 days ago During a Wednesday confirmation hearing before the Senate Finance Committee, Obama Treasury Secretary nominee Jack Lew pled ...
The Cayman Island Entry on Jack Lew's Resume
www.cnbc.com/.../The_Cayman_Island_Entry_on_J... ...
5 days ago Citi had scores of subsidiaries based in the the Caymans.
Jack Lew Oversaw Up to 113 Cayman Island Investment Funds ...
www.weeklystandard.com/.../jack-lew-oversaw-1... ...
5 days ago Jack Lew, who has been nominated as the next treasury secretary, oversaw up as many as a hundred Cayman Island investments when he ...
You're, as always, totally Limbaughtomized, Harmy. What part of "hedge funds" don't you understand? Same problem you have with facts, intelligence, and humanity?

When's dawn?

#861043 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
Jack Lew, another of Obimble's crooked buddies.
"Jack Lew, who has been nominated as the next treasury secretary, oversaw up as many as a hundred Cayman Island investments when he worked at Citi Bank as chief operating officer of the alternative investment services unit, SEC disclosures reveal. It has previously been reported that Lew himself had been invested in a fund that was based in the Cayman Islands."
Now, where have we heard about the Cayman islands before? Oh ya, the idiotic lemmings on the left were bashing Romney about it.
Libs are such douchebags.
Oh, and by bringing up this regurgitated Limbaughtomy garbage you totally ignored the obvious lie/falsehood/stupidity in the post to which I responded with facts to the contrary in which you maintained that Dumbya Bush, the War Criminal, had done nothing to profit on his position since leaving office...LIAR!
new hammer time

United States

#861044 Feb 18, 2013
I cant help it but everytime I see Obama on Tv , I get the urge to masterbate !

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#861046 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of the minimum wage entirely.
If a person is still making minimum wage after any appreciable time working for a living, that's all they are worth... if that much.
Why should an employer pay more for the same useless employee?
Why would you want to go back to the 1920s and 1930s in America? How long before American companies would be paying American workers just like the slaves they pay in China? You don't think there is a young guy just out of college that would do your job for half price? You are full of shit if you think American companies would not cut pay down until everyone was working for $1.00 a day. Billionaire CEOs closing 27,000 American factories in the past 20 yrs. and shipping them to China proves that.
new hammer time

United States

#861047 Feb 18, 2013
I left my wife for another man.
Im his Bitch Bottom boy.
Lincoln

United States

#861048 Feb 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiger's personal life is not of interest to me, only his golf game.
Likewise, Obama's homosexuality is not the reason that he is a lousy president.
nobama's "nancy post",

his favorite flavor of the day.

Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861049 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your idiotic lies, todays' high school graduates would be lucky to tell you when WWII was and you expect someone to believe they might have learned about the inner workings of Germany pre WWII?
Or were there some other history classes we don;'t know about?
Ur so full of crap, your ego boosted by the other idiotic, know nothing libs on here.
Reading a history book would show you the inner workings of Germany pre-WWII, I am sorry your are lacking in such knowledge, seems you proved my point about spending your time partaking in recess instead of history class.

If you knew anything about the Treaty of Versaille you would know that Germany was indeed disarmed, had land taken away, and forced to pay heavy reparations by the allies.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861050 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you blame your morbid obesity on poor food choices or living on food stamps your entire life?
not obese boy.....food choices are good for a vegan....don't use food stamps either. what about your bald head.....even using a barrel of Rogaine won't bring back that cactus patch anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min mdbuilder 49,305
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Learn to Read 182,030
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 3 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 11 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr KiMare 51,279
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM