Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
792,281 - 792,300 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text> Please explain how all other minorities are leaving the black comunity in their wake while fulfiling their quest for the American dream and the only thing the black comunity are full filling is the prison system?
Pls explain how the majority of drug users in this country are white and the majority of blacks in jail are in there for drug charges?
Why do you suppose that happens?
You're an idiot.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Try repeating the question in English, Dweeb!!
Not in Dweebish, which is unintelligible to English speaking Americans.
<quoted text>
Ok.

Why should an employer should pay more for an employee that isn't worth what he's paying it now?
... got an answer for that?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
Topix, like Facebook, is about over.....Facebook was ok, until it was taken over by females posting endless pictures of their cats, and talking about their doctor appointments, and Topix was ok when the conservatives had a chance to get in a word edgewise with the obama droolers, but with obama in for 4 more years, and the end of civilization as we know it just around the corner, why waste time on topix?
I've only come across maybe 1 or two conservatives on topix in 5 years of posting, I think John 'Nobama' Galt is one when he dials down the rhetoric, with myself and Sonicfilter, Realtime also sharing some conservative ideas on things.

To be clear Homer does not mistake rightwingers for conservatives.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer is old school when the word conservative meant something.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's a good question. Why do young black have triple the unemployment rate? What cultural differences would cause that? Give me an honest answer and no some libtard bullshit!
Discrimination

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, only you thought I was talking about extracting water, idiot.
To begin an elementary understanding of geothermal HEATING, learn what a conduction system is. Then, learn what a closed system is.
Now, back to what I was initially discussing, the most significant consumer of electrical energy, cooling.
Note, again, the use of a conduction closed system.
Please give yourself at least an elementary knowledge of thermodynamic applications before you ignorantly reply.
And it would help if you actually read the description of geothermal cooling in the post. Where the f**k you got onto geothermal heating, who knows.
Now, apply a closed conduction system as a means of transport of heat from a building to the Earth. Then,.... tell us what will happen if that heat isn't transported to some other goddam place other than directly beneath the building where the ehat came from.
... goddam idiots.
You have no clue what Geothermal HVAC is. Let alone a closed loop system.

You are so f*cking stupid that you think the earth would not disspate the heat.

You claim to be a geologist?

You are sofa king stupid if you buried a hot poker in the ground that it would still be hot when you dug it up a day later because there was no aquifer present.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

You've been shown the oil subsidies repeatedly.

Just like the timeline for Benghazi.

Just like how earth is a great resource for geothermal HVAC.

Yet you're obviously too stupid to comprehend any of it!!

All you do is ignore the facts, and continue in your stupid questions, all of which could be figured out by a 5th grader. But you're not as smart as a fifth grader.

Which is why you lie about multiple careers, when in fact, you're a greasemonkey in a motorcycle shop.

Your ideas about geothermal laws prove you to be an idiot.

You can ask all the questions you want, but until you are smart enough to understand the answers, quit wasting our time.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you subsidize my salary?
Tell us about those subsidies to oil companies.
Got a problem there, don't you? That's because there are no special subsidies to oil companies. It's all just the usual Democrat propaganda lies.
Or, I could be wrong.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lack of HS diploma, drivers license, probation, child support, I'm sure we could make quite a long list of reasons.
There are some teens, that are unemployable no matter how good the economy gets, crack babies for instance. In Florida the schools have turned to having kids arrested for infractions that used to result in a couple of penalty halls.
Yeah, but all those things you listed are not solely a black thing. There are tons of whites in the same situations.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>In summary: backwood hillbillies vs. smart people.
Texas will soon turn blue.
Do you mean Texas will stop drilling for oil, turn in thier guns, convert to Marxism, and give themselves to Mexico?

On what goddam planet do you live?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans area dying breed, they need to become more inclusive. Both parties have gone too far left and too far right. The two party system works better when you have a mixture of concervatives and liberals.
Of course Homer as an Independent has both liberal and conservative values, moderation is the key, working together for the common good.
Homer 2016, now campaigning in 49 states.
If they become inclusive, then they become Democrats. They're only choice is to go far right, and right off the cliff!!
The Democrats are not too far left, the present administration is centrist; the far left of the party is disgruntled about that. But, that's the way it is. That these morans call President Obama a communist is laughable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Why would an employer hire and pay someone as ignorant as you, who isn't worth what they're paying you now??

Answer that before we talk about a wage increase for a Tea Party retard like you.

ROFLMAO!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
Why should an employer should pay more for an employee that isn't worth what he's paying it now?
... got an answer for that?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Discrimination
They don't believe in it, they think it doesn't exist.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you subsidize my salary?
Got a problem there, don't you? That's because there are no special subsidies to oil companies. It's all just the usual Democrat propaganda lies.
Or, I could be wrong.
A oil industry subsidy denier. Funny how Republican leaders talk about these subsidies. Even the head of the API says if we cut these subsidies, it would cost jobs.

If we subsidize the oil industry 2.5 billion a year & if there are 60,000 oil industry employees, how much of your salary is subsidized???

Quit suckling off the teat of government. Show you have some self worth. Get a job where you actually earn your salary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
Topix, like Facebook, is about over.....Facebook was ok, until it was taken over by females posting endless pictures of their cats, and talking about their doctor appointments, and Topix was ok when the conservatives had a chance to get in a word edgewise with the obama droolers, but with obama in for 4 more years, and the end of civilization as we know it just around the corner, why waste time on topix?
Pretty stupid rant for someone who's on Topix while saying it's over!!

You aren't too bright, but then, you're from Georgia!!

You're just another sore loser~!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean Texas will stop drilling for oil, turn in thier guns, convert to Marxism, and give themselves to Mexico?
On what goddam planet do you live?
No, I said they would turn blue as in vote Democratic before too long. YOU make all those other assinine assumptions, Homer makes no such claims.

As always you go too far.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I guess Ben Bernanke will just print up some health care for everyone, right?
You are an idiot.
By the way, you never ansewred this question:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
EVERY OTHER WESTERN MODERN COUNTRY has figured it out!

Our current competition on the world scale.

Republicans in Texas: We have 9 million uninsured!

So? Same old same old....

Medicare for every citizen now! Done. Send out the cards. Solved.

Hey dimweed! The gov can tax to pay for everything.....anything.

Citizens worth over $47 Trillion. Today. Right now.

Gov owes what? 16 trillion?

No problem!

Billionaires made all that dough with tax rates AS IS?

SO WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM?

IF TAX RATES WERE TOO HIGH, NO ONE COULD BECOME FILTHY RICH!

republican ffffffccckkkkheads wrong. EVERYTIME!

Tired of it yet?

Join the majority! Citizen Democrats!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is a winning solution!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it every time you post that 'time' is spelled wrong?
you getting paid to post? tea party funding?'grassroots'?
lol
He's on Russian Tiem
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If they become inclusive, then they become Democrats. They're only choice is to go far right, and right off the cliff!!
The Democrats are not too far left, the present administration is centrist; the far left of the party is disgruntled about that. But, that's the way it is. That these morans call President Obama a communist is laughable.
Duly noted. I agree the president is definitely a centrist which is why Homer is happy with the job he is doing. All that marxist/communist crap is garbage, sane people recognize this.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pls explain how the majority of drug users in this country are white and the majority of blacks in jail are in there for drug charges?
Why do you suppose that happens?
You're an idiot.
I don't know , could it be that the blacks are the dealers and law enforcements job is to jail drug dealers .

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Chrissy Matthews wrote:
<quoted text> That tingle up and down your leg is all the evidence the world needs; pray to Obama for some midwest corndogs to suppress your mentally impaired appetite for insanity pleas.
you mean you to think that Mitt Romney is not a Modern Liberal hell even Mitt Romney would like Chicago & Illinois and love those Corndogs to suppress the mentally impaired especially in Chicago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min SamBee 68,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 3 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 3 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 3 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••