No,the stimulus bill that took a climbing number of job losses at 750,000 a month & turn it into zero. It then created millions of jobs.<quoted text>
What disaster are you speaking of?
- president nobama's 'stimulus' program that pissed away near a trillion dollars and led to;
- Consistent unemployment rate of 8%
- Declining household incomes for American's
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- More American's on food stamps
- Home values down, way down
Now "real dumb" tell me what legislation passed by republican's let to the economies demise? You can not, democrats deserve all the credit.
The stimulus that took Bushing shrinking economy & turned it into a growing one.
Housing coming back..
As for more people on unemployment, food stamps, & people making less money, these are the direct results of the Bush Recession.
When will you ever admit that this recession was well in place when Obama took office.
Under Bush, you don't know?
Unfunded tax cuts
Unfunded quagmire wars
unfunded expansion of medicare