Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,613)

Showing posts 792,241 - 792,260 of1,033,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DCrealFake

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> You read it waxturd.
bottomfeedingobamaleechfoodsta mpswallowerfckfaceforsure say what?
Ray Gay

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Drippy butt sauce just flopped out of my buttoks region and landed right on Al Sharptons head.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SI THIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE GRINGOS IS WORKING OUT JUST LIKE I PLANNED HEHEHEHEHEHHEEEHEHEHEHEE

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WHERES THE FREE T SHIRTS?" I LOVE STUPID GRINGOS?"
UGH
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> oooppss!!! A Racist?
Bingo! See that was racist. What I said about blacks being most talented was far from racist. If I'm racist, so are all the scouts analyst, coaches, & owners that go to all the ghettos across America scouting young black men in the sports world. Personally, I think the whole process reeks of modern day slavery, but as I said, the statistics aree out there. Maybe I should rephrase what I said. Na then I would be lying.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you "not" know?
The Obama administration has ruled out sending any new war-on-terror prisoners to Guantanamo Bay, President Barack Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser said Thursday.
“We’re not going to bring people to Guantanamo,” Deputy National Security Adviser John Brennan told reporters.“It’s this administration’s policy to close Guantanamo and, despite some congressional hurdles that have been put in our path, we’re going to continue to pursue that.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/629...
The Obama administration has ruled out sending any new war-on-terror prisoners to Guantanamo Bay, President Barack Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser said Thursday. We prefer killing them with drones.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon tried the capping tactic and it backfired.
Your bladder is full but you are ordered to cap your restroom visits to once a day. Get a hose and learn to recycle on the fly - literally.
Your correct and Nixon started the whole economical mess in the 1970's which proved disastrously economically to the markets especially taking the US off the Gold Standard with nothing backing US currency(FIAT Money System).

Executive Order 11615 - Providing for Stabilization of Prices, Rents, Wages, and Salaries

August 15, 1971

Providing for Stabilization of Prices, Rents, Wages, and Salaries

WHEREAS, in order to stabilize the economy, reduce inflation, and minimize unemployment, it is necessary to stabilize prices, rents, wages, and salaries; and

WHEREAS, the present balance of payments situation makes it especially urgent to stabilize prices, rents, wages, and salaries in order to improve our competitive position in world trade and to protect the purchasing power of the dollar:

NOW, THEREFORE, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and statutes of the United States, including the Econ

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Forbes posted similar bullsht
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/201...
The world is going to change very fast. Many of them will not be able to accept the progress. I have been warning them it was coming but I'm just a dumb hillbilly in their eyes.
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
the biggest deterent to job growth and the rebounding of the economy rest squarely with the OIL industry. they affect every segment of society. if i had my way, i'd nationalize the industry and immediately lower gas prices so goods and services can be moved quicker to the market place....not only that, cheaper gas prices encourages ppl. to spend more and move around more. and not only that, it creates more jobs at once.
With libuhrulTics maybe, but not for those with over all big picture, long term, financial accountability and responsibility.

More proof that "Liberal and stupid really is NO way to go through life".

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
We are way past the "next step"
"In 2008-09 the 3D printing market took a major turn with the availabil-ity of open source manufacturing kits priced under $1,000, including various derivatives of the RepRap open source
project (discussed later) and the Cup-Cake CNC from MakerBot Industries. These devices ushered in a new group, hobbyists, who previously couldn’t afford their own personal machines.
And like all technologies, prices have continued to fall; for example, the Printrbot LC launched in 2012 for $549.50
The availability of low-cost 3D printers has spurred many to manufacture at home, bypassing numerous steps"
Technology moves at a fast pace, Realtime. Keep up or get run over.
I've been trying to tell them.

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

We'll invest in new capabilities, even as we reduce waste and wartime spending. We will ensure equal treatment for all servicemembers, and equal benefits for their families -- gay and straight. We will draw upon the courage and skills of our sisters and daughters and moms, because women have proven under fire that they are ready for combat.
B. Obama
State of the Union

(Translation: we're screwed!)
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! Another one bites the dust!!!
Were you a democracktic chairholder for Fannie and FreddieMac, or big lending (to stupid) bankuh A, B, or C'z? Or just one of dem dar type resmuglikins that actually believes the indoctrine of brain washed hubris that comes out of some of the mouths of bobblehead bootlikckers that follow whatever creedo as currently being preached by whatever the labelduhmlabel affixed to your forehead is? Like "minimal wager will cause duh fweemarket pwices to skyrocket out uf contwol"

Oh wait, it ALREADY is.

Now here's the clincher...A. the lockstep lemmings have yet to figure that out-OR...B. they like it like that-cause dey likey dat big men types givverment dependency patheTicness..

Which is it, bonahhead....I guessez for some youz, duh answer would be C-BOAF!!!!!

Now change the radeeyo stashun..Freddie Mercury was just another meglomaniac in duh muzacal brick the wall world of many.
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The current Obama Democrats are evil people with bad intentions for America. They must be recognized as such and opposed at every turn.
Send 'em all to post dey wittle hearts out on obam duh potus webuh page. Dey like dat stuff-eet like visitering duh whitehouse fer em, for fwee lol.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t
Prove it, based upon all the times the minimum wage has been raised.
Didn't hurt businesses or hiring one bit, you moron.
More money in poor people's paychecks means more spending in our economy, which drives business. We are a consumer driven economy, idiotbox.
Just because you repeat bullsh*t for years like the GOP does not make it true.
Prove the idiotic crap you post.
Then just raise it to $20 an hour. Hell make it $30 then everybody will be happier than a pig in slop!!! Friggin' libtards are so stupid!!!
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
most of you jokers never worked at a min. wage job. who the hell can survive on chicken feed when the cost of doing business is steadily on the rise. blame not the buck, but those entities that cause ppl. to pay more than they should for goods and services. the OIL industry is the biggest one that does a criminal job on working ppl.
Gardens are helpful surviving on minimum wage jobs. So is having a brain...and OIL has NOTHING to do with the price of tea in China.
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have three minimum wage employees and the minimum wage is increased so that you can only afford two, you lay off the one most likely to have voted for Obama and make the other two work harder to take up the slack.
Unless you're a duhmazz, blindered type resmuglikian type, with a pet ppodle that tinks it's a peetbull. Then ya send duh stoopid peetbull to praktice barking, till eet barks the only one that is actually working, OUT of the buidling-- while everone else is out ta lunch.

Den ya gotz NONE werking LOL.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Uh oh libtards. In South Carolina someone was shot outside a court house but they did not use one of those scary blick rifles. What should we overreact about now? How can we use this to advance a retarded lib agena advantage to restrict freedom?
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Then just raise it to $20 an hour. Hell make it $30 then everybody will be happier than a pig in slop!!! Friggin' libtards are so stupid!!!
No Flack, there has to be SOME economic restraint and balance.

Geex. Muzacheads can be sooooooooooooo toopid lol.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama administration has ruled out sending any new war-on-terror prisoners to Guantanamo Bay, President Barack Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser said Thursday. We prefer killing them with drones.
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When prices are increased because of mandated, unjustified wage increases, then consumers must make do with less and fewer employees are needed.
Let's see...where's Homers apple barrel...let's count duh apples in it...and pwetend they are employees of sum big biznizz....

One good apple, two good apple...fwee...hey...what's diz...what's up wit dis here apple...it gotta worm growing in it....bad apples go to the sauce pile.

Quit trying to sell us ones wif some sense-worthless baduh apples goober!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 792,241 - 792,260 of1,033,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min RACE 4,023
Amy 4-17 7 min RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Linktv org 167,417
Abby 4-17 14 min RACE 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,994
World War O 42 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance