Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#860680 Feb 18, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because Libtards would use the media to accuse Bush of racists if he attempted to be fiscally responsible with Fannie and Fredie!
Actually, the did ANYWAY!
true.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#860681 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about common sense, and experience.
I pay the people in accordance with what they are worth.
I compete with other companies to keep the people I DEEM to be worth keeping.
Those who perform the best, I pay more. Those who don't perform, I pay less... and get rid of when I don't need the services of someone who is still only worth minimum wage after being in the workforce for several years.
You dodge the issue.
I asked why an employer should pay more for aan employee that isn't what he's paying it now?
... got an answer for that?
Stupid is as stupid does...and it's as bad as the smallpox plague these days.

Do wheeze haz uh Buh-duh-jet fer 'Merica yet?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#860682 Feb 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Gas Prices The President's Fault? Fox News Contradicts Itself Playing The Blame Game
The message Fox has on again/off again observed is overwhelmingly clear: no president has the power to influence gas prices in light of a complex geopolitical climate and myriad other market forces affecting supply and demand.
http://www.hybridcars.com/fox-news-contradict...
oh, oh, oh, unless it's Obama!
so speaking of brain dead hypocrites....
Must suck sometimes to be a potus huh?:-)

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#860683 Feb 18, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You dodged all the questions I asked you about like why are you so fixated on benghazi when 7 EMBASSIES, NOT, consulates, but EMBASSIES were attacked & dozens killed under bush's watch, & now your dodging this question so i'll post it again
What are the opportunities do black people have that white people don't & I don't mean making it to the pros in basketball or football. Please explain your claim because I'm under the assumption your just talking out your ass again & know none of what you speak of!
Please describe for us the affirmative action laws....

Tell us about category 8a government contracting....

If you feel the need, please include any acceptance criteria and special grants for education set aside for minorities only.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#860684 Feb 18, 2013
“We must not become the party of austerity. We must become the party of (economic) growth,” Jindal said.“We have fallen into a trap of believing the world revolves around Washington.”

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/j...

it's just way to easy to say nothing but: cut spending.

looking at the lack of data to support conservative theories, ideas that actually grow the economy seem out of touch for today's conservative.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#860685 Feb 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah moron, the economy's gone from being in the ditch to more than three years of steady growth.
Just another example of the total inability of the right wing to mount a logical, fact based argument .
Petey, Petey, Petey, If you call this steady growth, better get off your handheld and pay attention in class. Under 4% is putting us in the dumper, every month it happens. Of course you wouldn't know that because you don't work or have a clue?
yop

France

#860686 Feb 18, 2013
Nothing is going with obama.
A too much passive way to govern. Indeed he is not acting as he should do concerning certain current events as the incident which costed the life of an ambassador. He was aware of this offensive and did nothing, even not tried to warn his collegues.
Then the reforms that he sets are not good in a long run: a social system which favors lazy part of the population and is not fair for those who work hard to earn money. A mediatic way of governing which tend to forget the core government issues.
HE is not a competent president. Moreover, he is young and doesn't have enough experience to carry out those functions the best he could do.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#860687 Feb 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The legal legislature was in absentia having seceded temporarily from the Union. Had they successfully left and had been recognized as a seperate country then you might have a case. Even then West Virginia should have been Virginia, the mere fact that they created a new state called West Virginia violates the Constitution.
Bottom line West Virginia was created illegally and should never been allowed per Arcticle 4 Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution.
End of story.
Mcoys.

(because Common sense sayz-Don't touch OTHER ppls swine!)
Nj raider 1

United States

#860688 Feb 18, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Liberals see and use the tax system to punish capitalism. To punish the rich cause they hate success and want more and more free stuff.
Hey, goofball, what about stopping the free Medicaid to drug dealers?
What about stopping welfare to lazy ghetto parasites like you? That will save trillions of dollars!
Hey dumass I have a house, 2 cars, & a job. You got the wrong dude stupid! Unlit, more talking of the buttocks. Chances are if you sell drugs you're a felon & felons can't receive benefits from the gov't, STUPID! 3rd dummy, what ghettos are you taking about? Last I checked there were more write folks on welfare than any other race so your assessment & rush to judgment is as far off as your hairline from your forehead!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#860689 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because orders came from the White House for the US Armed Forces (part of the Department of Defense) prepositioned specifically to respond to an attack specifically on our embassy (part of the Department of State) in specifically Libya to ignore their default orders while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-tiem video feed.
Then, Obama lies for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States.
You bet I want to know what the f**k was happening in the goddam White House when they gave orders to the US Armed Froces to let Al Qaeda kill Americans while they watched it happen.
why is it every time you post that 'time' is spelled wrong?

you getting paid to post? tea party funding?'grassroots'?

lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#860690 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well aware of that fact. All anyone has to do is listen to Jeremiah Wright to figure that out.
Oh, you mean the only racism is from white people, right?
Perhaps if you lived in the same region that produced someone like David Duke, and your family was:
1) Catholic
2) mixed race (French, Spanish, Native American, black, jew... in addition to Scot/Irish)
3) recently located there
you'd have a goddam clue about what the f**k you're talking about.
What did you say? You never had to fight it out with the goddam Klan?
Well, I did your goddam fighting for you.
Just like other white people did your fighting for you to end slavery.
Now, tell us why you're so goddam special you need special treatment from the government.
how about you join the real world with everyone else here?
Being Catherlik, of partly euro decent, possessing some actual intelligence, morality and ethics, will get one NOTHING these days.

Thx to the plague of libuhrul, poliTICally warped, pitchfork carrying, entitleMENTALy diseased and socio-illogically warped fweeduhm bobblehead lemming herd pack bootlickers.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#860691 Feb 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Must suck sometimes to be a potus huh?:-)
The FOX meter swings in whatever whatever they are told.

Bernie, MO

#860692 Feb 18, 2013
wow

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#860693 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because orders came from the White House for the US Armed Forces (part of the Department of Defense) prepositioned specifically to respond to an attack specifically on our embassy (part of the Department of State) in specifically Libya to ignore their default orders while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-tiem video feed.
Then, Obama lies for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States.
You bet I want to know what the f**k was happening in the goddam White House when they gave orders to the US Armed Froces to let Al Qaeda kill Americans while they watched it happen.
I get it. Everyday, Obama calls very soldier in the military & tells them what their daily duties are for that particular day.

Loysville, PA

#860694 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about common sense, and experience.
I pay the people in accordance with what they are worth.
I compete with other companies to keep the people I DEEM to be worth keeping.
Those who perform the best, I pay more. Those who don't perform, I pay less... and get rid of when I don't need the services of someone who is still only worth minimum wage after being in the workforce for several years.
You dodge the issue.
I asked why an employer should pay more for aan employee that isn't what he's paying it now?
... got an answer for that?
How much are you worth since we have to subsidize your salary?

Loysville, PA

#860695 Feb 18, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If corn feeds life why the f*ck does Liberals keep burning it on ethanol to "save the world"!
We can grow more corn, we can't grow more oil.

Wow, you right whiners are a bunch of dumbf*cks.
Chris Matthews

Pompano Beach, FL

#860696 Feb 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The FOX meter swings in whatever whatever they are told.
The MSNBC meter swings in whatever you are told, Rachel.

Loysville, PA

#860697 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't anser the post, dufus. Here it is again:
Like you really understand what you posted.
I'll put it to you simply:
Geothermal heating is a piece of cake. Just drill a hole to the temperature you desire, and circulate water through it and throughout the building.
Geothermal cooling is very difficult. Why? Because the heat you transfer from a building to the ground has to be transported away from the location of the building, or it just rises back into the building.
Any questions?
How about this one:
How is the heat transported away from the location of the building after it has been transferred from the building to the Earth immediately below the building?
... your turn, dufus.
First of all, the vast vast vast vast majority of geothermal heating is NOT done by drilling down to find water hot enough to heat your home.

This shows how ignorant you are on the subject of Geothermal & the temperature of groundwater.

Second, if you heat your home with this mythical hot water, it would be returned cooler. Just like using cool water to cool your home would return water that is hotter.

In both cases, the return water would need to be returned to the original temperature. This is down by the temperature of the earth where the discharge is made. No need for aquifers to return the water to original temperature.

But hey, thanks for the laugh on your version of geothermal heating.
Chris Matthews

Pompano Beach, FL

#860698 Feb 18, 2013
FLORIDUMB wrote:
<quoted text> OBAMA DESERVED AND EARNED A SECOND TERM, UNLIKE ROMNEY WHO TRIED TWICE TO WIN THE WHITE HOUSE AND FAILED MISERABLY.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT FLORIDA!
FLORIDUMB, you are making Washington,DC, your impoverished ghetto dump, appear even more ridiculous than it is for housing the incompetent, failed community organizer in the palace for another 4 years of disaster. Enjoy!
Nj raider 1

United States

#860699 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please describe for us the affirmative action laws....
Tell us about category 8a government contracting....
If you feel the need, please include any acceptance criteria and special grants for education set aside for minorities only.
Equal opportunity & employment act? You couldn't have made my point any moyer clear stupid! I'm quite sure you know percentages. If you have a small group of people only 13%, & a larger group of people 74%, & the unemployment rate is at 7.9%, which group of people should have the higher percentage of unemployed, the small group of 13% or the larger group of 74%? How can 1 of Americas smallest ethnic groups have an unemployment rate double the national rate & triple it when dealing with black males younger than 30yrs old? Equal opportunity & employment? Your a f cking moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 min RACE 639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 min RACE 1,299
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min loose cannon 178,585
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 9 min RACE 7,795
Word (Dec '08) 12 min RACE 4,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 13 min RACE 1,501
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min RACE 4,742
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 98,344

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]