Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
792,021 - 792,040 of 1,100,526 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860491 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> These dunderhead libtards think people start a business to pay people a living wage, full benefits, and two weeks paid vacation. The concept of profit is foreign to them.
On another note!
Danica gets the pole for the Daytona 500! First woman to ever achieve that honor.
If last night's race is any indication the 500 is going to be a ball to the walls hell of a race!!!!!!!!!!
Government Motors has been an employment agency instead of a business for decades. That's why they went bankrupt.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#860492 Feb 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about the Volt dumbazz but any and all businesses__employees are not hired to improve profits nut to improve production, distribution sales etc.
How those improvements fulfill profits one way or the other is the concern of management.
Once again, your knowledge of business is pathetic.
Fk off!
You've never interviewed anyone, have you? if it wasn't for increasing profits, why even bother meeting the person you hire beforehand?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860493 Feb 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're a plushy?
tea party freaks.
No, but you may be a furrie.

The tea party movement stands for lower taxes. If you don't like that, tough shit.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#860494 Feb 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Hillary Clinton Panda Sex Tape: The Freaky Way FreedomWorks Thinks About Politics
FreedomWorks is flush with money, but there appears to be little direction on how to utilize that money effectively. For many, the creation of the panda video is further proof of the organization's poor management.
Kibbe’s personal profit and use of the organizations resources for self-promotion has caused some conservatives to distance themselves from FreedomWorks. More than Kibbe’s use of the organization for personal gain, it is more likely that the waining political power of the organization will be its undoing.
“They’re chasing the movement rather than leading it,” according to Chris Littleton of the Ohio Liberty Coalition.
Despite receiving several large donations from the president of Cancer Treatment Centers for the 2012 election, and pouring money into races like that of tea-party favorite Joe Walsh in Illinois, there were few victories to celebrate this year.
The mounting failures of FreedomWorks and its severe lack of judgement in the creation of the panda-Clinton video, call into question the overall efficacy of conservative grassroots organizations.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/26596/hilla...
Man, you really like this Panda story. it's a non-issue to 99.9% of America.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860495 Feb 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about the Volt dumbazz but any and all businesses__employees are not hired to improve profits nut to improve production, distribution sales etc.
How those improvements fulfill profits one way or the other is the concern of management.
Once again, your knowledge of business is pathetic.
Fk off!
Improving production, distribution, and sales may mean having fewer employees, not more.

Many companies function efficiently with only core staff, farming out as much as possible.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860496 Feb 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think the correct term is "FURVERTS" "A person who is into role playing, specifically preferring a furry animal costume concealing him or her during sexual intercourse with another role player of the opposite sex.
Damn man, who woulda thought that hot ass chick last nite was a Furvert ?! Shiiit man I'm still itchy from tht costume."
Maybe we'll have to start calling them the GOF?
CSI did one episode on that, enough for a lifetime.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#860497 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> These dunderhead libtards think people start a business to pay people a living wage, full benefits, and two weeks paid vacation. The concept of profit is foreign to them.
On another note!
Danica gets the pole for the Daytona 500! First woman to ever achieve that honor.
If last night's race is any indication the 500 is going to be a ball to the walls hell of a race!!!!!!!!!!
They have a community organizer attitude.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#860498 Feb 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never interviewed anyone, have you? if it wasn't for increasing profits, why even bother meeting the person you hire beforehand?
Another moron appears to comfort Galt. You two fkn clowns are hilarious.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#860499 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any fool like you can copy crap from Wikipedia, but you can't answer the question: Who are "the Masseys"?
Corrupt Capitalism personified...and that's all I will say about that.

#860500 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea party movement stands for lower taxes. If you don't like that, tough shit.
Lower taxes for the rich--corrupt capitalism at its worse. Did you invest with Alpha (Massey) along with R'Money?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#860501 Feb 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another moron appears to comfort Galt. You two fkn clowns are hilarious.
As if your opinion matters. LOL

#860502 Feb 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another moron appears to comfort Galt. You two fkn clowns are hilarious.
Oh, I'm sure namE will be totally honest with his new BFF and repeat his contention that he has access to fill-ups for his natural gas or hydrogen cars within a forty mile radius of his estate in every direction.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#860503 Feb 17, 2013
Obama and Tiger Woods played golf together only after obama agreed to give Tiger some pointers on using the race card and avoiding sexual scandal, in exchange Tiger promised to give obama pionters on managing money .

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#860504 Feb 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm sure namE will be totally honest with his new BFF and repeat his contention that he has access to fill-ups for his natural gas or hydrogen cars within a forty mile radius of his estate in every direction.
You have a vivid imagination, Beccy.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#860505 Feb 17, 2013
Nah, he's not an elitist

"President Obama played golf Sunday with Tiger Woods during the president’s long holiday weekend in Florida, the White House said.

The foursome at the Floridian National Golf Club, in Palm City, Fla., included U.S. trade representative Ron Kirk and Jim Crane, a Democratic donor who owns the club and the Houston Astros baseball team."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#860506 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
On another note!
I spent yesterday at the track and today watched TV as Danica captured the pole. Last night's race was a bullshyte deal not to mention cold as a mofo. The coming week will be much warmer with temps in the 70's and the twins as well as the 500 should be classics with the new cars and visual technologies.

NASCAR/ISC is building profits through the efforts of others__no interviews necessary. The employees that fret about parking, security, facilities maintenance etc etc take away from the bottom line thus reducing profits rather than contributing to.

You, Galt and Eman are losers without a clue about how industry operates___dumber than Carol and that takes some effort.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#860507 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
On another note!
You & your buttbuddy Galt know nothing about running a business so I wold STFU about sh*t you know NOTHING about.

My God.

I would never ever start a business or run one where my goal was to pay people as little as possible.

The key to being successful is to locate good employees & keep them by paying a good wage with good benefits.

It is these good employees that learn their jobs & improve their production & offer opinions on improving market share, production & efficiencies that increase profits. Not paying them less.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#860508 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reuters reports that GM is losing $49,000 for every Volt it builds, renewing criticism that the eco-friendly hybrid will never be profitable
http://theweek.com/article/index/233140/the-c...
You moron. This has been debunked many times

The idiot that wrote your source article forgot to mention that most of that cost was development costs. These are high because everything about the Volt had to be designed & tested.

"Based on interviews with industry experts, Reuters estimated it costs GM between $75,000 and $88,000 today to build each Volt. Most of that --$56,000 -- comes from the cost to develop the Volt's unique power system, a combination of gas engine, electric motors, massive lithium-ion battery pack and a complicated transmission, all powered by custom GM software that controls how the car starts, stops and recharges. The rest of the cost comes from the raw material, labor costs and other overhead."

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/gm-fig...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860509 Feb 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Corrupt Capitalism personified...and that's all I will say about that.
Who are "the Masseys"?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#860510 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
... and hunting with spears.

Don't forget hunting with spears.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search