Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860419 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's $3.46 here at the corner. That's up from the low of $3.14. Gas truck was filling the tanks when I took the girls to church. I wonder if the price will change.
California has a special problem because bicycle-riding environmentalists have the goal of eliminating automobiles.

Costs are driven by special gasoline blends and lack of refinery capacity due to environmentalist opposition to new construction.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#860420 Feb 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Flacknasty seems to now be in favor of legislating from the bench: "Virginia v. West Virginia, 78 U.S. 39 (1871), is a 6-to-3 ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States which held that where a governor has discretion in the conduct of the election, the legislature is bound by his action and cannot undo the results based on FRAUD. The case implicitly ratified the secession of the state of West Virginia from the state of Virginia, and explicitly ratified that the counties of Berkeley and Jefferson were part of West Virginia."
Melvin you are arguing about something not in evidence in 1861. What you are talking about happened 10 years later. If you look at the flag of West Virginia the date on the stone is June 20 1863.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#860421 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
California has a special problem because bicycle-riding environmentalists have the goal of eliminating automobiles.
Costs are driven by special gasoline blends and lack of refinery capacity due to environmentalist opposition to new construction.
Yeah I know. They are trying to get a foot hold here.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#860422 Feb 17, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning my topix friends!! I am a wee bit tired this morning as I was up more than half the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth with my very own sockpuppets!!!!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I may get off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, start judging without me. Dont' worry though, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I get a clean pair of depends on (industrial strength) take my meds and chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!! See you in a little while.
Warmest Hugs and love, NWaxman.
ps: Please don't ignore No Surprise (Florida) like you did all day yesterday. He is getting depressed. This is his whole life!!! Have some pity on him.:)
Back in a jiffy!!!
WOW, 20 peanuts! You must really be getting under waxturd's skin. I guess he's not ready to come out of the closet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860423 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Melvin you are arguing about something not in evidence in 1861. What you are talking about happened 10 years later. If you look at the flag of West Virginia the date on the stone is June 20 1863.
Lord Obama plans to issue an Executive Order abolishing West Virginia.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#860424 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Melvin you are arguing about something not in evidence in 1861. What you are talking about happened 10 years later. If you look at the flag of West Virginia the date on the stone is June 20 1863.
So you're saying the Supreme Court rules on cases occurring in the PRESENT? That's obviously what happened with civil rights. That's what Nuc and Homer have been trying to tell you, the action in 1863 was ILLEGAL, but the 1971 court went along with it, even though they called it FRAUD. You know, out of the lot of illiterate Grumpy Old Pricks on here, you might be at the head of the class.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860425 Feb 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying the Supreme Court rules on cases occurring in the PRESENT? That's obviously what happened with civil rights. That's what Nuc and Homer have been trying to tell you, the action in 1863 was ILLEGAL, but the 1971 court went along with it, even though they called it FRAUD. You know, out of the lot of illiterate Grumpy Old Pricks on here, you might be at the head of the class.
Galt supports abolishing West Virginia.

Romney would have carried the re-constituted Virginia and the Democrats would have two fewer US Senators.

Win-win!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#860426 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Obama plans to issue an Executive Order abolishing West Virginia.
I do believe the people of West Virginia would have something to say about that. In fact I;m quite sure they would say it very loud.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#860428 Feb 17, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going for broke!!! Twenty is small potatoes!!! I can do much better than that. I Love it! I pretend it's the Olympics, topix style! Join the fun!!!!
Warmest hugs!!! NWaxman!!!!!!!!!!
Obama bugs! ROTFLMAO!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#860429 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt supports abolishing West Virginia.
Romney would have carried the re-constituted Virginia and the Democrats would have two fewer US Senators.
Win-win!
After all the looting, polluting, and drug culture growth that the Masseys and their uneducated minions have brought about, I don't think Virginia wants it back...maybe a new SCOTUS decision could force them to take it?
waxyobamaturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#860432 Feb 17, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Please stop ignoring my favorite sockpuppet, No Surprise(Florida), posting incognito today as(GOPidiots) and stealing (GOPidiots) name like you did all day yesterday. He is getting depressed. Topix is his whole life!!! Have some pity on him.:)
FULL STEAM AHEAD JUDGIT FANS!!!!!!!!!!
Wax Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
waxyobamaturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#860433 Feb 17, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
GET THE LEAD OUT fellas!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and love, NWaxman
The Obama administration is full of lead. Wax Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#860434 Feb 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>After all the looting, polluting, and drug culture growth that the Masseys and their uneducated minions have brought about, I don't think Virginia wants it back...maybe a new SCOTUS decision could force them to take it?
Leo, you pollute these threads with your drivel daily.. You talk about uneducated minions, how about you and over educated and have no common sense...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#860436 Feb 17, 2013
Sectarian violence in Pakistan.

81 dead in Ouetta bombing as hard line Sunni's step up attacks against minority Shiites. Quetta is along the border with Afghanistan to the SE of Kandahar.

The fkrs hate each other more than they hate us.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#860440 Feb 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying the Supreme Court rules on cases occurring in the PRESENT? That's obviously what happened with civil rights. That's what Nuc and Homer have been trying to tell you, the action in 1863 was ILLEGAL, but the 1971 court went along with it, even though they called it FRAUD. You know, out of the lot of illiterate Grumpy Old Pricks on here, you might be at the head of the class.
Hey fake teacher you had better read the whole ruling before you spout off about something you know nothing about. Not just the top of a wiki page STUPIDF++K!!! I'm done with you lack of reading comprehension morans. I will post no more about this nonsense.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#860441 Feb 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was 100% correct, dumbass.
"real dumb"
The poster who referred to you as a doorknob was spot on. He should have added you are dumber than a door knob.
Peace
KMA
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#860442 Feb 17, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be sad my little sock! If I keep posting eventually someone besides ME will acknowledge and answer myself.
DON'T give up my precious plea for attention!!
Love you, WAXY
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
dem N ted

Pompano Beach, FL

#860444 Feb 17, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Once again my topix friends, please STOP ignoring my favorite sockpuppet, No Surprise(Florida), posting incognito today as(GOPidiots) and stealing (GOPidiots) name like you did all day yesterday. He is getting depressed. Topix is his whole life!!! Have some pity on him.:)
NOW BACK TO THE JUDGIT TOURNY!!!!!!!!!!
Hottest bugs and leeches, waxyobamaturd.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#860446 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing that dumbass move will do is put another million poor people out of work. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
Businesses hire when they have things for the employees to do.

At 9$/Hr, the minimum wage would still be 15% less than it was (adjusted for inflation) when I graduated high school.

Businesses survived.

One day you right whiners will see a solution other than lowering wages & making poor people pay more taxes while giving breaks to corporations.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#860447 Feb 17, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (the chubby obama-worshipper with a hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! NWaxman
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min andet1987 612
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ECONOMIC TERRORIST 46,550
What would be the best way to CLEAN UPCHICAGO? 1 hr Slewer 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,937
Amy 9-14-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,776
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,749
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••