Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,881 - 791,900 of 1,080,285 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/02/york-arms-can...

This company has earned my business and respect.
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Let's consider for a moment what would happen to an ant colony where the "soldiers" were selected from the dumbest of the ants. Where "the Queen" was simply an inbred relative of "the King." What would happen then? You're right! Then you'd have a voracious, vicious tribe of ants that destroyed everything in their path because they saw no value in preserving it for later. It would, of course, kill and eat everything in it's path and even simple value judegments would be lost to the mere acquisition of more (food.) Do you see any parallels? Always wanting more, more, never content to accept less. Sound familiar? Hmmmmmmm?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
http://www.ammoland.com/2013/0 2/york-arms-cancels-all-its-ne w-york-police-orders/#axzz2Kvi MkADG
Yours and mine both.
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Gaius holds the little Greek boy down and pinions his arms behind him. "What, boy? Did you think we were having a discussion? If you think this hurts just wait until the Catholics get here..."

Now, on the face of it this might sound a little crude, but is it? Isn't it just the truth? Why do you hide from the truth? Oh, yes... because it scares you... you'd like to think that mankind is actually above all the reality stuff... the dialectic discourse format erases the irrationality within... the madness of the mob. "GROWTH,
CAESAR! GROWTH CAESAR!" the mob yells with no idea of what it means... "The mob yells for growth, Claudius, do you imagine I should give it to them?" IIIIIIII... III I d-d-d-d-do, Caesar.
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
http://www.ammoland.com/2013/0 2/york-arms-cancels-all-its-ne w-york-police-orders/#axzz2Kvi MkADG
Oh, that's surely worth $25.$26?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
I am so going to freeze in the morning. It is supposed to be in to 20's for the marathon. 26.2 with Donna. Starts at 7:30 a.m. You can track my progress.
Good luck - try to stay warm!
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

"Romans, countrymen, I bid you good day. Please be advised that the Roman Empire has metastasized since 300 AD, but our core values remain the same: to rob, cheat, kill, and steal to acquire as much as possible for no particular reason. It's just our way. Discourse, as always, suggests a lack of... masculinity. So be advised, women, I mean to have your heads for my amusement. The trait you most associate with our noisome and intractable Jews is Roman, not Mosaic."

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck - try to stay warm!
Thanks very much!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Gaius Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's surely worth $25.$26?
if I had to bet that would be more than you earned last year.
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> if I had to bet that would be more than you earned last year.
And, um, what would cause you to make such a rash wager? Your intellect? Or your testicles? Men, you're all the same! Always up for a pissing contest, even when the deck's stacked solidly against you.
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

A skin sack of sperms is a skin sack of sperms. There's nothing to be gained by weighing one against the other, is there?... however, you do remind me of an early portrait of mine...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pompeya_er%...
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Carol (RIP) was the weak link here. Who shall be the weak link now? With so many choices any of you could volunteer? Victory is relative... which one of you wishes to be my cousin?
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Don't be shy, send me your champion... this is all in fun, right?
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Who knows, you might WIN! So, who's first?
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

But... but... you are the MAKERS, right? You're the chosen ones... the very fundament of progress, growth... convince me... show me the money! Show me the wonders of your... educational achievements... g'head.. do it...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

My Reply:
Mankind ( as in the everyday person ), is not the driving force behind such World Events. It's not their FEAR of DEATH, it is their NEED for POWER and CONTROL - DOMINION. And though "their" actions may appear pointless and random to the casual observer, to those who have studied and researched THESE PEOPLE, understand their reasons, which have objective and agenda; anything but pointless.

From Your Post:
"What if mankind's driving force was FEAR? A fear of DEATH would explain all the pointless caterwauling wouldn't it? It would explain how the death of 3500 Americans could possibly justify the revenge killing of 600,000 Iraqis or 6,000,000 Asians. Doesn't there need to be an explanation for such injustice? wouldn't fear explain it"?

My Reply:
I'd say the rule was "Survival of The **Meekiest" ...
But, I believe in God.
So ... That changes my Sight and Awareness of Spiritual Realm. You are an athiest or a DEBIL dwelling in Spiritual darkness.
You are anything but enlightened. I'd say you feel a lot of terror. It's in your writing. And who knows what you've spoken to in the darkness, alone. In the bitter watches of the night. When all your life seems to shrink, the walls of your bower closing in about you. A hutch to trummel in some wild thing?

**Not to be confused with Weak, Passive, Submissive ...

From Your Post:
"When's the last time you felt TERROR? That long? Me too: never. Ha ha ha my pretties, what if the rule is really "Survival of the Weakest?" doesn't that explain how a George bush or a Willard Romney could possibly be held up as potential leaders of the FREE WORLD?"

My Reply:
I have been right, all along. Which explains HOW and WHY a Hussein could become a Leader of the FREE WORLD.
Having a Dictator playing judge, juror and executioner ...
Drone Strikes, unchecked and unchallenged, does not make America nor Obama a leader OF the FREE WORLD.
And what makes you "think", "believe" Obama was Elected?
He was SElected for just such a purpose and a time.
So was GW Bush.
I refer you to my opening statement.

From Your Post:
What if you've been right all along?

"Survival of the Weakest?" doesn't that explain how a George bush or a Willard Romney could possibly be held up as potential leaders of the FREE WORLD"?
Gaius Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
(cackles) But what if Darwin was wrong? What if you've been right all along? Perhaps, all the herd culling has resulted in the survival of the weakest? The most fearful? The most paranoid? The most deceitful? What if being among, "the fittest" doomed you to extinction?
Just to pose the question that needs to be posed, but what if "awareness" or "enlightenment" predisposes the possessor to early death? Jesus? what if Darwin's axiom applies only to "the lesser species?"
What if mankind's driving force was FEAR? A fear of DEATH would explain all the pointless caterwauling wouldn't it? It would explain how the death of 3500 Americans could possibly justify the revenge killing of 600,000 Iraqis or 6,000,000 Asians. Doesn't there need to be an explanation for such injustice? wouldn't fear explain it?
When's the last time you felt TERROR? That long? Me too: never. Ha ha ha my pretties, what if the rule is really "Survival of the Weakest?" doesn't that explain how a George bush or a Willard Romney could possibly be held up as potential leaders of the FREE WORLD?
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Boys? Boys? Or, should I say, girls? Is there not a man among you? Are you just noisy loathsome sheep? You watched and let carol fall face-first into the sewer and not one of you lifted a finger to save her... with friends like these...

Now who will volunteer to go first?
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

"Oh, alas poor carol, I knew her Whoreatio, but, in truth, I didn't know her THAT well..."

Why can't people agree to disagree civilly? I wish things were the way they were back when I was young...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Things are starting to heat-up worldwide.

http://www.haarpstatus.com/status.html
Gaius Caligula

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

No takers? Not even "Julius" your "champion?" What if... what if black Julius were to be found on the marble stairs with his eyes removed and his genitals in his mouth? would that get your attention? Where are your heroes? Where are your men? julius must be much braver than he looks for he looks very much like dinner. You'd have done better to send a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min LRS 174,650
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min fearless 67,963
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Terry rigsby 48,917
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 50 min Steve is the best 356
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 45,797
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 22 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••