Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,841 - 791,860 of 1,083,396 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why cut spending when it doesn't help?
from all indications it makes things worse. you know, indications like real data.
What about where it does help though-where people have intelligence enough to know there's no such thing as flowering money twees anyway, and that in the REAL world, grown up and intelligent people live on and with in things called BUDGETS.

Duh.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
What about where it does help though-where people have intelligence enough to know there's no such thing as flowering money twees anyway, and that in the REAL world, grown up and intelligent people live on and with in things called BUDGETS.
Duh.
explain why Reagan raised taxes 11 times.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

IMF economists apologize for austerity forecasts

Economists admit that they failed to see how huge cuts would undermine growth in countries like Greece

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/04/imf_economist...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
I'll assume you are Carol.
Once again, why the drama??
All you need do is register your name on Topix.
There is no danger, you won't get harmed or your identity stolen./
The scumbag Nobraina stole my 'Ayn Rand' name two years ago, I registered as 'Nuculur Option' with my picture there, and haven't had a problem since.
They can still steal all or part of your name, but it will be very obvious.
You were becoming increasingly agitated, saying things that were out of character for you.
So perhaps staying away will allow you to calm down and enjoy Obama's second term.
<quoted text>
Ayn Rand,

How are the snow drifts? Melted yet? Have you salt a plenty? DO you think it will affect the tobaccer crops this yeahuh? That could increase the welfare rolls should the illegal pickers of lack worketh.

Poor FEMA...how shall a nation support all these natural calamities? The once shrubbing "treasurey" will be even more bare!

One a brighter "note"..Thank heavens, spring is just around the corner, eh?!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
To accomodate national DEBT.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

If you paid attention, you'd know that Carol is not yet 65 and on Medicare.

Last I read, she's about 3 years away from it.

DUH
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss the many posts where Miss Carol plainly states, she had YEARS (legallyand above board) paid into same said system?
Kinda sounds like it......
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
As in FED sales tax 'em ALL-NO exclusions!

(then CAP and curb the many UNentitled, abusers of fwee handouts!)
badger

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

our money isnt worth much at all anywhere outside the united states and the more we print the less its worth plus obama has a brainy idea he want to toss away the penny so anything $ 99.99 will now be an even $ 100.00 to stick in HIS pocket
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Obama had 4 years of very successful Presidential experience.
Mcfly the campaign is over but the American People disagrees with You!! According to a recent Gallup Poll: Americans Disapprove of Obama Policy on Nearly Every Issue!!
On taxes, 41% approve and 57% disapprove. On the economy, 39% approve and 60% disapprove. On "the situation in the Middle East between the Israelis and the Palestinians," 36% approve and 55% disapprove and on the federal budget deficit, 31% approve and 65% disapprove!! Nuculur he’s ‘In Over His Head!’
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel obligated if it makes you uncomfortable. These idiots are not worth it.
Oh brother...Wisduhm of worms lol.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama dumped Susan Rice after he used her to take the blame for the Benghazi coverup.
No, It was Graham & McCain that forced out the black women.

Obama said it had nothing to do with Rice. Proved later by the intel community.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

You think like a Republiclown.

That is to say, you don't think at all.

It's all about 'firsts'.

First black President, followed by First Woman President, followed by First Hispanic President, etc.

Meanwhile, ya'll will run pasty faced old white guys, who will lose. Ya might run a Cuban, but it doesn't matter. Most hispanics hate Cubans, so Rubio is a liability.
TSM wrote:
If Hillary decides to run in 2016 and she challenge by another Black Guy she’s Toast!! The Liberals/Democrats will once again play the Race Card against Her!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
If you paid attention, you'd know that Carol is not yet 65 and on Medicare.
Last I read, she's about 3 years away from it.
DUH
<quoted text>
So? If you count time actually WORKING....

Are you sure you aren't a Resmuglican? We know how they like to pretend 50 and 6o year olds can just hop the pogo sticks and bounce to work, where packing 50 pounds of weight on the backs/hips/knees/ankles/should ers gweefulll await dem...while squinting through dolluh stowuh gwasses to see TRY and where they going, a little anyway, for 8 plus hours a day.

You sound like one dem dar DUHmmies sometimes! Or is it just that camlesnot dweam of delusionalities leaked over from the O KennuDUHdy days, clouding your brain stem?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

So remind me, who won the election and will be President for four more years, loser??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like some cheese with your never ending whine??
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Mcfly the campaign is over but the American People disagrees with You!! According to a recent Gallup Poll: Americans Disapprove of Obama Policy on Nearly Every Issue!!
On taxes, 41% approve and 57% disapprove. On the economy, 39% approve and 60% disapprove. On "the situation in the Middle East between the Israelis and the Palestinians," 36% approve and 55% disapprove and on the federal budget deficit, 31% approve and 65% disapprove!! Nuculur he’s ‘In Over His Head!’
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue state blue dogs are vewwwwey stubborn...and somewhat currently retinally inflamed by all the white reflection of snow dwifts too.

Gotta over look 'em a little.

Have yew any domestic "fwee" erl there in the big hat state? My pogo stick (and moveable joint parts) squeaketh tuday--iz still winter temps east of the Massuhssippi!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, It was Graham & McCain that forced out the black women.
Obama said it had nothing to do with Rice. Proved later by the intel community.
Did you happen to catch Doctor Carson addressing a panel of folks on (FOX/BECK/squawrk?Palin/whineB ushdidit) telebsion yesterday?

What a nice speaker, nice exchange between him and another American citizen, a lovely women who made a brilliant statement concerning people and the "entitleMental" attitude plague of tawrking points, and how refreshing she found Dr Carsons positions-especially in the NON use of the oh so tiresome of the past four years "We duh victums" whine.

Very pleasent change of tawrking points pace-all of them were!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

'Let me tell you my idea of social justice: I keep what I earn and you keep what you earn. Do you disagree? Well then tell me how much of what I earn belongs to you-and why?'

Walter E. Williams

A man I have admired for many, many years along with Thomas Sowell.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You think like a Republiclown.
That is to say, you don't think at all.
It's all about 'firsts'.
First black President, followed by First Woman President, followed by First Hispanic President, etc.
Meanwhile, ya'll will run pasty faced old white guys, who will lose. Ya might run a Cuban, but it doesn't matter. Most hispanics hate Cubans, so Rubio is a liability.
<quoted text>
IE: "Political Correctness" and how it is demoralizing, degrading, dehumanizing and depleting this nation, of allowoing the voters it's FINEST.

True.

(also some more of Dr Carson tawrking points-THINK for YOUSELVES again America, rather than acting like lemming herd pack tail followers-and then vote for what IS BEST, rather than poliTICally correct!!)

CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a computer programmer and companies fight for me, offering me better and better deals!
Thanks God Liberals did not succeeded in controlling the computer programming industry, that is why we make so much money and every one benefits from it!!!
Liberals tried to require license to do computer programming. If they had win we would be making minimum wages today!!!
//did not succeeded//
yeah, the only folks fighting for you are the 3 year old in the romper room.
You are an uneducated moron, and an obvious liar as well.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So remind me, who won the election and will be President for four more years, loser??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Like some cheese with your never ending whine??
<quoted text>
Nuculur I know how you spell Four Years ofInept Failure…OBAMA!!Cheese anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-30 4 min Kuuipo 17
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 min ohoh 3,844
last post wins! (Apr '13) 44 min Concerned_American 304
Abby 7-30 1 hr Sublime1 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,986
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 175,089
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••